Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690346 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Good evening house, according to the update I got from Mr A, the recruitment is on hold for now due to logistics. While patiently waiting, study and pray.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
@popex
Who is Mr. A please?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
popex with another propaganda, i smell lies
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bb4522(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
peepydelano:
u people should give us real info pls

And you think what Zarah and I said isn't real abi? People will always ask for info and when you try ur best in getting the info, they now say it's either not true or they need source. I think it's better if u can start giving us ur own info. I will keep updating the house with any genuine news I receive. Let's keep the hope alive
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2017
At frenchlearners.com.ng we are looking for both language and normal school curriculum home tutors.
So, if you are a fresh graduate or an experience one looking for a home tutoring job, this is an opportunity for you
We have clients all over Nigeria and we are looking for tutors that can meet their needs.
To learn more about us, visit frenchlearners.com.ng
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 11:02pm On May 30, 2017
GMB4REAL:
@popex
Who is Mr. A please?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
GMB4REAL:
@popex
Who is Mr. A please?
I don't want to disclose, even a bit, of his details. We are in DPR boat together cos I'm also an applicant.
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:52am On May 31, 2017
fatdick:
Well, I won't call you a liar but but whoever gave you this information fed you with lies. The entire Senate got just 3 slots (and I am very sure about this). The HoR also got some slots which I am not exactly sure of. Among all the available slots, the single highest percentage went to the Minister of State Petroleum. These people have sent their preferred candidates already and are only waiting for a feedback. DPR got approval to recruit 700+ staff but will spread the recruitment over a period of time. The first batch is about 100. They have a policy to recruit a good percentage on merit, it is therefore advisable to quit all these rumour mongering and prepare well for the aptitude test. It will DEFINITELY come.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:15am On May 31, 2017
@popex
Ok, i understand. God help us all. Tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TJ0987(f): 7:50am On May 31, 2017
Please dear friends, kindly assist with useful materials for the aptitude test. Thanks all...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bowlexzy(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
Guys this is my first real update here. Dpr recruitment is on going and that senate gist is true. The interest is so much since it is a NOC. Value for IOCs are dropping. Get connected or it would be too late. Nothing like Aptitude test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:54am On May 31, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:56am On May 31, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 8:57am On May 31, 2017
Eden007:
Guys this is my first real update here. Dpr recruitment is on going and that senate gist is true. The interest is so much since it is a NOC. Value for IOCs are dropping. Get connected or it would be too late. Nothing like Aptitude test.

Nothing like Aptitude test? God will see me through in Jesus name.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uc4uandc(f): 9:10am On May 31, 2017
I am connected to JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2017
If there is apptitude test, it is completely a formality. People selected by slots to state Governors, senators...etc gets automatic employment. Very few would be on merit. Most top politicians have their eyes on this job. Currently DPR is the most lucreative Job in Nigeria. Not even about the salaries and allowances. There are many more hidden incentives.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ikology(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2017
Eden007:
If there is apptitude test, it is completely a formality. People selected by slots to state Governors, senators...etc gets automatic employment. Very few would be on merit. Most top politicians have their eyes on this job. Currently DPR is the most lucreative Job in Nigeria. Not even about the salaries and allowances. There are many more hidden incentives.

Oga please connect me ASAP Biko
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 10:38am On May 31, 2017
Eden007:

Eden: You are absolutely correct! The salary is less than 200k but there are many "hidden incentives".
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2017
TJ0987:
Please dear friends, kindly assist with useful materials for the aptitude test. Thanks all...
is there any material for DPR apptitude test when people are saying there is no test
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2017
It is well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2017
Asapcymg:
is there any material for DPR apptitude test when people are saying there is no test

Do not remain a what people say person. If you want to do exploits.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TJ0987(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
Asapcymg:
I don't need to listen to what people say. Instead, I hold on to God's report. So pls, if you have any useful materials, kindly forward to my email: oadeniji1@gmail.com; Thanks and God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2017
Eden007:
what we need is restructuring. This is very bad from pmb government. Please am asking is this how corruption will be destroyed. It is still the same cycles leaders. It is only God that will save us. Really a lot of politicians are in it. Not to be worry about what the good people of Nigeria are saying about this government. Even for you to gain admission into your desire course of choice, you have to be connected with the Ogas at the top. Thanks also to the great human right activist Chief Yinka Odumakin for more clarification about restructuring. My fellow applicant all is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
Please no need to ask me for connection. You cant seat at home to get connected. Step out meet public office holders in your state and get connected for future employments. Pray and work. Faith without work is dead. My opinion is not a result of who said this or that. I just believe this how Nigeria as gone bad.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2017
Johnnyessence:
what we need is restructuring. This is very bad from pmb government. Please am asking is this how corruption will be destroyed. It is still the same cycles leaders. It is only God that will save us. Really a lot of politicians are in it. Not to be worry about what the good people of Nigeria are saying about this government. Even for you to gain admission into your desire course of choice, you have to be connected with the Ogas at the top. Thanks also to the great human right activist Chief Yinka Odumakin for more clarification about restructuring. My fellow applicant all is well.
Okpanwu cousin how far, it's been long we heard from you.... lols....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jigga123: 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
What I know is that Dpr recruitment process usually takes 2 to 3 years normally, it's the longest recruitment process. But now the government is busy restructuring the sector, it will take longer than before. The good news is that they will employ a lot of people than the previous recruitments they have done.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 31, 2017
see CONFUSION everywhere, mine still showing PENDING SUCCESSFUL Application

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.