Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681414 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
type before the above link. https://
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
nairaland is filtering the link try this. HTTPS:///4CUQSUA1O8oIMHN1KpKc3d
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
if u cant DROP your contact for manual adding
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by somito121(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
07068020188 Please add
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm not on whatsapp and I believe many others here aren't

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
this Thread still continue, i believe some will still post information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why do I have a feeling this dude has an hidden agenda... so keen on peeps joining his whatsapp group...

Oya im waiting for ur mention

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
martinsfm:
Why do I have a feeling this dude has an hidden agenda... so keen on peeps joining his whatsapp group...

Oya im waiting for ur mention
we dont have any hidden agenda since everybody is an Admin. my advise is join the winning Team.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
we dont have any hidden agenda since everybody is an Admin. my advise is join the winning Team.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
I will when ive been shortlisted
Asapcymg:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PROMINENT50: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Add me for de watsapp group wt dis line 07065439937
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Please add.08035794503
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
what is this place turning into. pls post info abt d recruitment and stop derailing.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mamaejime: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
This WhatsApp guy does not sound intelligent. What does technology is moving we can't stay back as if u can't just open here and post whatever information you have. Dull boy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Mamaejime:
This WhatsApp guy does not sound intelligent. What does technology is moving we can't stay back as if u can't just open here and post whatever information you have. Dull boy
madam learn how take care of your twins.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hiculis(f): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Asapcymg:
I mean DROP
Ok, thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Hiculis:

Abeg educate me, Wc 1 come be dress 4 number again
just dress it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
TJ0987:
Abeg make una no vex o, would the Whatsapp group not mean that this thread would be neglected? I mean there might not be as much info on this thread anymore. You know, sometimes I visit threads as old as 2010 for vital info on Nairaland. However, if those people chose to join Whatsapp groups instead, and stopped sharing info on that thread, I would not be able to get what I got. Am just saying...
no need for that whatsapp group. It's my opinion.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufaliyu555: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
07060911929 please add, thnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Almuscckpz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bb4522(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
People can be funny . So nairaland is not an innovative technology. Well I believe this forum gave us the opportunity to bring like-minds together and discuss information about the recruitment. I find this appalling that people will suggest a whatsapp group. Can you tell me what's the problem with nairaland? This forum helped you, now you know want to abandon it. Well it's an open world you can do whatever you like but be rest assured we will keep the forum going with useful info whenever we have one. One more thing plz get ur minds busy with other stuffs, don't cling yourself to Dpr recruitment, and not all of us will work there o , coz this ride is a long one. Apply for others and engage yourselves till the invites rolls out. What will be will surely be.....my two cents

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by islamics(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Seconded.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Arios: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Look you guys dont have any reason for creating that Group is pointless, we will continue to update ourself on nairaland

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Asapcymg:
The WHATSAPP group is already in existing, people have to understand our mission. The only reason why we created the GROUP is for easy passage of info, easy to ask questions, easy to know location of unknown places, knowing our self better and planning future in job market. u can also DROP your contact for the WHATSAPP GROUP
then what happens to nairaland. Why do u think we are here in nairaland. See, if you have nothing to offer other than duplicate the function of nairaland, then leave this thread.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Asapcymg:
The WHATSAPP group is already in existing, people have to understand our mission. The only reason why we created the GROUP is for easy passage of info, easy to ask questions, easy to know location of unknown places, knowing our self better and planning future in job market. u can also DROP your contact for the WHATSAPP GROUP

Guy, you sound so desperate and like you have another agenda for wanting people to join your group.
Just tell me, out of what you listed above, which of them can't you get on Nairaland? Infact, Nairaland gives an edge as you have more people, applicants and even experienced people to contribute to any topic unlike your so-called whatsapp group where your knowledge will be limited to the only few members you manage to gather.

Stop derailing this thread, you can create a new thread requesting for people to join you group and test the superiority of your whatsapp group.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 4:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Asapcymg:

You have made absolutely NO SENSE sir with this your ridiculous post! Truth be told, I bet your "missionary WhatsApp group" have offered NOTHING to those that were gullible enough to drop their phone numbers. When they start getting stupid fake job openings or they number used for a few online business, they will start blaming one innocent woman from their village.

You are lucky I aint a moderator; Nairaland would have seen your back a long time ago, and your nonsense posts deleted!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
To join WHATSAPP group drop your contact. Thanks its optional
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tosynto(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2017
please can someone explain to me what this whatsapp thing is about.
Are they going to get the job in the platform?
Are the jagabans in the platform?
For all I know the registration isn't closed not to talk of shortlisting of names.
though not against anything but will advice we act wisely in all we do. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P