Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684023 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kilbane: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Plus10:
Guys it's true o...Some of the new recruits with their supervisor also came to our Lab today for inspection.The person supervising them asked us to explain some certain terms to them as they are still learning.Not to speak ill of them, I wish they actually passed through the normal recruitment procedure, those girlīs nor go reach anywhere.Some of the questions asked by them will shock you to your bone marrow.Imagine a scientist (they all read science) asking you to explain temperature and dissolved oxygen.

This is bullshit. We need to find a way of binging this corrupt government to justice. We have been repeatedly cheated and abused. It's time to stand up. I will go to national assembly one of these days to demand for answers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Mcbenjamin:
One thing I have to tell the house is that we should all try and get busy with other things and not putting all our hopes on DPR. People will come with different lies and propaganda but when your mind is busy with something you give less attention to them. I wish each and everyone of us the best.

i might be wrong ,but i doubt if there is anybody following this thread that is "putting all their hopes on DPR"...some people here just want an upgrade on their current jobs..........even an unemployed person would not put ALL his/her hope on DPR, knowing how things are done in Nigeria........................so you guys should stop repeating this UNNECESSARY ADVICE

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls does anyone have d soft copy of EGASPIN....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
July!!! Goodnews
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
July!!! Goodnews...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
cellin:
July!!! Goodnews...
celine can u call me on my line or i call. My line is 08065516395. So we can share some information.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jigga123: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
The fact is that buhari's health issue is delaying the recruitment process. They need approval from him before proceeding on the recruitment. Osinbajo receives order from him. We need to pray for our country, youths are really suffering. And also to be sincere with you guys, this particular recruitment is going to take a longer time than the previous Recruitment , we know how government things usually takes time with their protocols especially when they are trying to restructure the sector, some of the politicians and strong oil cabals will want to frustrate it especially when they know it's not going to favour them. So the best advice is to remove your mind from it and look for other things.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
funny people.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
kkash:
Pls does anyone have d soft copy of EGASPIN....
yea
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
fatdick:
yea

pls kindly forward to my email....ugokweo@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2017
hello nairaland what is latest info on this dpr recruitment for now as i heard somebody was saying July good news and we hope that inshaAllah and iam asking of GMB4Real pls where are you pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
yusufbala2010:
hello nairaland what is latest info on this dpr recruitment for now as i heard somebody was saying July good news and we hope that inshaAllah and iam asking of GMB4Real pls where are you pls?
I am very much around. How r u too?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
kkash:

pls kindly forward to my email....ugokweo@gmail.com
sir, can you pls help me with the soft copy also....thekunlery@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
WiLdFLame:

sir, can you pls help me with the soft copy also....thekunlery@gmail.com
i havent got it, if its for d dpr test, i was told not to go dat deep....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Danbest247(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
any info about this recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
kkash:

i havent got it, if its for d dpr test, i was told not to go dat deep....

Okay,though for the dpr test partially.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
fatdick:
yea
Sir, help a brother with a softcopy too, pls... thekunlery@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
hello nairaland forum members what is the latest info now o? Pls GMB4Real call my number pls i miss your phone contact cuz i did the welcome of my line and miss all the contact tnx alot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well, I wouldnt know the dungeon that pic emanated from, but am dead sure it gat nothing to do with this recruitment exercise. I have been in DPR since Nov; 2016 till now. I understand the intensity of the rumours flying around. It got to a stage that i got confused even as am in the system. I wont mention my designation there for certain reasons,but the truth is, nobody has been officially employedas far as this recruitment is concerned. We all know there will always be some double-standard game here, especially in Fed Govt ishs..... I know some of the people that would be employed already know themselves based on connections but the fact still remains, nobody, I repeat nobody has been officially employed. Discard those people claiming some newbies came to their lab for orientations, its all lies abegiii. DPR recruitments takes time to complete. the reservoir engineer am working with said it took them 3yrs before the whole process was complted. he don even forget say he apply to dpr sef. Pls guys, DPR still employs a large percentage based on merit. Abeg go and start preparing biko make una leave pessimists. in the next two weeks, u will all know whats up, thats d info i gat yesterday though. All the best
Kakamorufu:
am crying

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well, I wouldnt know the dungeon that pic emanated from, but am dead sure it gat nothing to do with this recruitment exercise. I have been in DPR since Nov; 2016 till now. I understand the intensity of the rumours flying around. It got to a stage that i got confused even as am in the system. I wont mention my designation there for certain reasons,but the truth is, nobody has been officially employedas far as this recruitment is concerned. We all know there will always be some double-standard game here, especially in Fed Govt ishs..... I know some of the people that would be employed already know themselves based on connections but the fact still remains, nobody, I repeat nobody has been officially employed. Discard those people claiming some newbies came to their lab for orientations, its all lies abegiii. DPR recruitments takes time to complete. the reservoir engineer am working with said it took them 3yrs before the whole process was complted. he don even forget say he apply to dpr sef. Pls guys, DPR still employs a large percentage based on merit. Abeg go and start preparing biko make una leave pessimists. in the next two weeks, u will all know whats up, thats d info i gat yesterday though. All the best

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kakamorufu:
am crying

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 4:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Love ur post. Those for experience are they writing the test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2017
fayeniz:
Please can u help me with the study materials. Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Optimist4life: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls can someone help I need the materials too. temitopeolubobokun@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
kindly be of help,i need DPR past questions adedejiadewale128@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Everyone will be made to go through the first stage. As for the questions, am prssing some buttons abt that... By Thursday, I should come up with something nice. Trying to align with the last set of staff employed by DPR via this same process. At least am closed with at least 3 of them chosen by merit and I know like 2/3 that's obvious that oga at d top hand dey inside. Even if they entered by connection sef, guys trust me, they are sound. Most already have foreign degree and can defend it. But the good news is dat, they still choose on merit. Those familiar with PTDF scholarship exams and awards processes and selection wud understand better. Guys, Pls let's start preparing already. If u not taking this serious probably because of Nigerian factor, thinking dem don sabi who dem wan pick, u are on a long thing o. Coz this is not peculiar to Nigeria, it happens everywhere. I learned that in PTDF some years back. People of Capua, let d preparation begin (in Doctore's voiy&
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
fayeniz:
Everyone will be made to go through the first stage. As for the questions, am prssing some buttons abt that... By Thursday, I should come up with something nice. Trying to align with the last set of staff employed by DPR via this same process. At least am closed with at least 3 of them chosen by merit and I know like 2/3 that's obvious that oga at d top hand dey inside. Even if they entered by connection sef, guys trust me, they are sound. Most already have foreign degree and can defend it. But the good news is dat, they still choose on merit. Those familiar with PTDF scholarship exams and awards processes and selection wud understand better. Guys, Pls let's start preparing already. If u not taking this serious probably because of Nigerian factor, thinking dem don sabi who dem wan pick, u are on a long thing o. Coz this is not peculiar to Nigeria, it happens everywhere. I learned that in PTDF some years back. People of Capua, let d preparation begin (in Doctore's voiy&

Pls sir,kindly help with any study material.
thekunlery@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59