Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) (40614 Views)

Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / See Photos Of The New Lamborghini SUV Model ‘urus’ / Innoson Releases The Innoson 4x4 Carrier 2017 Model (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by LastProphet: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2016
d33types:

I don't know if you understand, but let me clarify.I know they do CKD assembly, but my point is, its not a bad thing one bit.

You lie tho.. They produce the rubber parts for the body's kits.

a GM there was my school mate and i know everything innoson does, i repeat - he has tried but pls he is not a car manufacturer, nobody can manufacture a car under this environment, please don't always see hatred in statements, look for the truth first before opening ur mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Donovela(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Uduak2019:

Afonja.
Wow...everybody is a yoruba in your myopic view?Well I've said my part and if you don't like it then go drown yourself in the ganges.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by SegunAdewole: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
I don't know if we yorubas should be happy or sad.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Donovela(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Profnedu:

haters spotted
y do u find it difficult to appreciate good things
Read through properly....It's good,I can't take anything away from them but come on I hope we can be unique and independent.By the way why must u guys feel so insecure and feel everyone is against you. You're making enemies by and for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Donovela(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
ancientbanana:
I believe u are yoruba. Even its assembling it's cool,we love it. Besides go n learn how cars are made u will find out not all parts of d car was made by one company. Various companies not necessarily car companies make different pats, Eg the seats,. My hyaundi was bought brand new but some component of the engine is kia. Roseroyce are usually made by different car companies. So stop hating. Dat how u guys hate chinko phone Eg tecno but it's now sell more than Samsung in Nigeria. Do let ur hate for igbos block ur sense of reasoning
We know it's cool but I'm vying for uniqueness....PS I'm not yoruba
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by drnoel: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Nice and wonderful. If only they had access to quality advertisements their new products will be shown well.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2016
LecciGucci:
OMG.
This is amaizing..
Is this happening in this country?
no, it's happening live in Biafran territory

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by slysteel: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
That means the Chinese CKD supplier (Dong Feng) has made a 'new' model.
when ignorant children like you try to be funny you only end up degrading yourself,every car manufacturer today outsource the components.

For example;the following are some of Ford's main parts suppliers, along with the parts they supply:
• Flex-N-Gate Seeburn, Ontario, Canada: door hinges and arms;
• NHK Spring, Shiga-ken, Japan: suspension stabilizer linkages;
• U-Shin Europe, Komárom-Esztergom, Hungary: steering columns;
• Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems, Czechowice-Dziedzice, Poland: starter assemblies;
• Webasto Roof & Components, Schierling, Germany: sliding sunroofs;
• Summit Plastics, Nanjing, China: instrument panel components;
• Dee Zee, Des Moines, Iowa: running boards;
• Warn Industries, Milwaukie, Oregon: axle assemblies;
• Chaidneme, Carabobo, Venezuela: mufflers and exhaust systems; and
• Autoliv, Valencia, Spain: airbags.
Other major parts suppliers for Ford include Comstar Automotive Technologies, FCC Adams, Flextronics Automotive, LG Chem and Mahle Engine Components.

Grow some brain cells pls,people outsource car components to cut cost of production,it means smaller factory spaces,reduced salary cost,speeds up production time,etc,a car designer designs a car and sends his specification to their ckd supplier,it depends on the parts the car company wants to outsource,you can't go to a factory pick up different parts and just build a car,you design your car yourself.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Osite83:
Keep it up innoson, in few years coming, ur brand will not only dominate nigeria, but d whole of Africa, jisie like nwannaa

I'm afraid...they will bring him down. They are plotting now on how to jail him to stop him. IG of police just filed a case against him.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
mrhansome12:
From the stable of the indigenous car assembly company Innoson motors nnewi comes another SUV IVM G6.
The image was gotten from their Facebook page.
How do you guys see the design

There.

More accurate.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
ironheart:
Impressive, though looking more like a 2003 landcruise Prado with the body fold of a 1999 4Runner

Our government needs to patronise these guys

There. That is the problem. Nigerians don't understand. The government is not what the company needs. It is the ability of the company to convince consumers in and outside Nigeria that they have a solid product. The Government in Germany are not the one's buying all BMWs made in germany. It is people like you and me that do so. Nigerians don't understand the function of Government in their lives and it's a freaking shame.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.

True talk..

Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2016
This looks like a combination of Toyota Prado 2008 and Toyota 4runner 2004.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by metallisc(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
dumo1:
This new design is just bespoke and I can't wait for the specs to come out. on another note though is it my eyes or does this vehicle not have some similarities design wise wit the Renault duster?

renault duster? angry it really must be your eyes then! grin grin

you just wanted to say something to give the impression that you know about cars...i think that intention backfired.. grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by rolams(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Amazing! I can't believe this! Are u sure this is made in Nigeria by Nigerian? More greater things to happen in this blessed country! Am proud of u Innoson!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2016
This is good. Wish our worthless and foreign hungry politicians can just patronized innosson products the better for our economy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by wristbangle: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Cool but their longevity/after sales support service is poor.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by tope24(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2016
akraym2:
More like a forerunner

forerunner and a bit of montero sport. all the same design looks good.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by mrhansome12(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2016
ExInferis:

There.

More accurate.
Every car manufacturing company assembles thier parts does it take away their manufacturing tag.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by nNEOo(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Not bad
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by fourthworld: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
LastProphet:

Thanks for reminding the several dunce here that Innoson is just assemblying cars that are manufactured in china by CKD, poor education in this country is going to turn this place to a real zoo very soon

What stops you from assembling your own or are you allergic to car assembly? I don't why people were born with envy modified blood. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by watered(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Ndi Igbo na-eme ofuma. IGBOAMAKA

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by fourthworld: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Bollinger:

There. That is the problem. Nigerians don't understand. The government is not what the company needs. It is the ability of the company to convince consumers in and outside Nigeria that they have a solid product. The Government in Germany are not the one's buying all BMWs made in germany. It is people like you and me that do so. Nigerians don't understand the function of Government in their lives and it's a freaking shame.

The government can do if they want to, the government of India supported TATA with good policies that made India to be an automobile producing Country. Although igbo man doesn't need the support of the government to succeed because they will always try to frustrate us.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by nasiodamus(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
The back wheel tyres is looking awkward..
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
agabaI23:
For your mind it is not possible?

Tell me what cars benz copied from BMW

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by d33types: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2016
LastProphet:

a GM there was my school mate and i know everything innoson does, i repeat - he has tried but pls he is not a car manufacturer, nobody can manufacture a car under this environment, please don't always see hatred in statements, look for the truth first before opening ur mouth
Innoson is a car assembler not a manufacturer, and we all know.
Its the same way the PAN Peugeot 504 was a Nigerian assembled car but was still Nigeria's pride.

Innoson can and will be the new Nigerian pride

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by fourthworld: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
bdek:

except that mentality of over smart is always in them, have you ever seen any of this ibo man car with reviews,or let me explain this way ,have you ever see specification of their engine display or listed ,they used 1990 engines , nissan or other brand they refers to end of life or they really dont use again except on demand like innoson they made then again , inferior chinko part even body,headlamp ,rearlight all chinko also try and buy one, use it then come back here to comment....

For me i rather buy old model beetle repair it and keep it on the road. sorry for my bad english

And who is begging for your patronage?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by stepup2know: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
checker_Check.println("Hello..."wink;
if(isset($_POST['myidentity'])){
$identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];

if($lastname == "Anidiegwu" && $middlename == "Nonso" && $firstname == "Gabriel" && $emailaddress == "stepup2know@aol.com" ){
print = "identity_Authentic";
}

else if{
$getArrays = mysql_fetch_assoc($phoneno);
$phoneno=$_POST['+234-706-548-65-08'];
echo $phoneno;
}

else{
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.worked.At('cisco_computers');('eastend_computers');('L&L_computers');('negycom_computers');('map_computers');('24gig_computers');('satalink_computers');('bookingfrica_computers');
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.Is('highly dedication with programming languages');
}
function myfunction()
{
document.getElementById("programmer"wink;
}
$appreciation =mysql_real_escape_string ($_POST['Thanks_to_God']);

include ("everybody"wink;
$message = "I love you all";
$_SESSION['season_and_out_of_season'] = $getArrays['message'];
echo $identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];
echo $message;
}
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Vicben(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
dumo1:
This new design is just bespoke and I can't wait for the specs to come out. on another note though is it my eyes or does this vehicle not have some similarities design wise wit the Renault duster?
I think it's not only Renault but Hyundai also has a design that is similar to this one. Many of the cars around kinda share or have similar designs, except for the top guys like the Benz, the exotic and other fast and furious cars.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by LastProphet: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

What stops you from assembling your own or are you allergic to car assembly? I don't why people were born with envy modified blood. Tufiakwa

i have already addressed a similar morooon like u, just read backwards or get an educated neighbor to help u. Envy seems to be the only word among Ugandan jews no wonder all ur movies are centered on envy as theme, am really sorry for u God knows
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by silverspringle(f): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.
Shebi Patoraking don talk am say..."fake it until u make it"
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by SalomonKane: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2016
mrhansome12:
From the stable of the indigenous car manufacturering company Innoson motors nnewi comes another SUV IVM G6.
The image was gotten from their Facebook page.
How do you guys see the design
Let's see the interior and the engine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.