Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) (40612 Views)

Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / See Photos Of The New Lamborghini SUV Model ‘urus’ / Innoson Releases The Innoson 4x4 Carrier 2017 Model (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by tdayof(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Best model so far from innoson. So awesome.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by GideonVIBES(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.
u really need to consult google....... cool
muyoge:
I remember the days when every counterfeit product in Nigeria was called Ibo made. The efforts of the Ibos have evolved into wonders.
China has the biggest economy in the world today despite we use 'CHINA' in Nigeria to refer to substandard goods.

For you to make it in life,you've got to start from somewhere whether from innovations or imitations.Great things start small.
u really need to consult google.......
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
you cannot copy another vehicle's design without authorization. That will be a copyright infringement.
Focusing on just exterior design is for the layman. A car's worth is in its engineering and what's under the hood too. You appear to know very little about automobile engineering.
Yes I know very little about automobile engineering. However, I was responding to posts that said the new vehicle resembled other vehicles.

It does not take PhD in automobile engineering to see resemblance, does it?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by jimts(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2016
This is good development! But I must confess that I am unhappy with innoson to some extent. These cars are made in Nigeria for crying out loud, make their names sound like it! I am a northerner and I'll appreciate driving a made in Nigeria car with Nigerian essence in it. Stop naming these cars G this G that. Even though I don't know what the G stands for. Give them names like Ogbunigwe, Akanchawa....Something like that. I am not an Igbo oo, so I don't know the meaning of these words or if the spelling is even correct. As a Hausa, I'll enjoy having to twist my tongue to pronounce the name of the car I drive. It'll be fun!!!

Biko pause ooo, I'm not wailing grin

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by georgetest: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Made in biafra IVM

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by mabea: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Donovela:
It looks good but not amazing,the bitter truth is that Innoson is a car part assembler and not a manufacturer...They just buy parts and put them together which any skillful mechanical engineer can do easily enough if given the sufficient capital #NO HATING....We Nigerian Engineeers need to really break some ground cry
can you prove that they don't manufacture their vehicles.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by nutripot: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Why can't FG BUY FROM THIS MAN INNOSON

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by checkout50: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Impressive,I wouldn't mind owning one of this well built car oo.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
muyoge:

... Sorry brother. China is NOT the biggest economy in the world. It is the United States of America. Thank you.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by ianSweet(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Whether the car is indigenously manufactured or assembled, i think it is a great development. Why must Igbo and yoruba people bring tribalism into every issue about Nigeria?
Am sick of these 2 tribes seriously.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by modsRbastard: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
agabaI23:
Hyundai is a copy cat, Kia copies everything even MERCEDES-BENZ copies Audi and BMW...

So it is no crime I guess because thr big boys also cry.

If LadyMercedes catch you with this your emboldened statement, you'll get the schooling of your life. angry cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2016
agabaI23:
Hyundai is a copy cat, Kia copies everything even MERCEDES-BENZ copies Audi and BMW...

So it is no crime I guess because thr big boys also cry.

Excuse me?

Please list the cars that Mercedes-Benz "copied". I'd like to know.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2016
modsRbastard:

If LadyMercedes catch you with this your emboldened statement, you'll get the schooling of your life. angry cheesy grin

What the hell is the guy even saying? It;s bad enough he's saying Benz copies BMW. But, Audi? They're not even the same class!!! angry
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by veragold2804(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Proudly Igbo, Proudly Anambarian. Igbo Kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by fourthworld: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
LastProphet:

i have already addressed a similar morooon like u, just read backwards or get an educated neighbor to help u. Envy seems to be the only word among Ugandan jews no wonder all ur movies are centered on envy as theme, am really sorry for u God knows

Envy is your tradition. All your activities both politically and socially are anchored on envy irrespective of how you mask it. I am highly talented in decoding your next line of action and words, I will shock you with the prediction of how you will vote in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Sorry brother. China is NOT the biggest economy in the world. It is the United States of America. Thank you.

You don't seem to understand the import of geometric rate at which China's economy is growing. Where was China some years back. Giant nations would be dwarfed and eclipsed by this fast rising China. That's the conclusion.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by mark2sunny(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Donovela:
It looks good but not amazing,the bitter truth is that Innoson is a car part assembler and not a manufacturer...They just buy parts and put them together which any skillful mechanical engineer can do easily enough if given the sufficient capital #NO HATING....We Nigerian Engineeers need to really break some ground cry
Nothing Good Can Proceed From A Wicked, Dirty, Corrupt, And Hateful Heart

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
mrhansome12:
Every car manufacturing company assembles thier parts does it take away their manufacturing tag.

You people deliberately refuse to accept the truth.

There's a difference between researching, designing, and making a car from scratch, and buying prefabs only to bolt together in some backyard warehouse in Nnewi and calling it manufacturing.

Please show me the IVM design labs, the crash test lab, the assembly line with robots, the automotive engineers, the technology experts....
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
LastProphet:

i have already addressed a similar morooon like u, just read backwards or get an educated neighbor to help u. E[b]nvy seems to be the only word among Ugandan jews [/b]no wonder all ur movies are centered on envy as theme, am really sorry for u God knows
Enhe.... now your true color/person just showed up..... pretense all this while. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
d33types:

I don't know if you understand, but let me clarify.I know they do CKD assembly, but my point is, its not a bad thing one bit.

You lie tho.. They produce the rubber parts for the body's kits.

Also tell him that all the cables for Ivm is from cutie cable nnewi, all the rubber or plastics which includes the fenders and bumpers and the light casing are from innoson enugu, and so many other parts sourced locally, also tell the idiot that even Mercedes Benz does not produce all its components.

Tell him that the reason why ivm does not make its blocks or body which are made of steels is because of the moribund Naija steel ajaokuta is an example. Tell him to tell his country to make factors of productions easy for Nigerians and see Naija as big as china in years to come.

Why would I waste my money to import raw steel to Naija, waste another money into moulding it into a block or body parts when I can easily and cheaply order for it to be made to my specifications?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExInferis:

There's a difference between researching, designing, and making a car from scratch, and buying prefabs only to bolt together in some backyard warehouse in Nnewi and calling it manufacturing.

Please show me the IVM design labs, the crash test lab, the assembly line with robots, the automotive engineers, the technology experts....

Go to nnewi u will see it, don't ask me the road to nnewi.

No vehicle manufacturers in the world is self sufficient on its components or parts, they out source from other companies too, all all vehicles are assembled. Mercedes even partnered with Renault on their latest Benz X class pickup, the post is even here on Nairaland
ExInferis:

Go to nnewi u will see it, don't ask me the road to nnewi.

No vehicle manufacturers in the world is self sufficient on its components or parts, they out source from other companies too, all all vehicles are assembled. Mercedes even partnered with Renault on their latest Benz X class pickup, the post is even here on Nairaland

Like I said, go to nnewi and see for ur self, stop hiding behind 10 mb free data to talk what u don't know. And since data is cheap, u can take a stroll to wikileaks and find out why ivm is named as the only indigenous car manufacturer in Naija.

Like I said, go to nnewi and see for ur self, stop hiding behind 10 mb free data to talk what u don't know. And since data is cheap, u can take a stroll to wikileaks and find out why ivm is named as the only indigenous car manufacturer in Naija.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by ukandi1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
EastGold:
It's time to make this brand our own in Nigeria

Kedu maka onu afia?
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by UchaNwababa: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
An Innovation from the land of the Risen sun, IGBO the Wisest Tribe ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by zelus4love: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
its not just SUV's that we want to see and buy. He should also roll out salon and other model that is affordable for now. Kudos to Innoson
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by solution2016: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one but how much please?
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by LastProphet: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Envy is your tradition. All your activities both politically and socially are anchored on envy irrespective of how you mask it. I am highly talented in decoding your next line of action and words, I will shock you with the prediction of how you will vote in 2019

u have not suffered a quarter what Islamic terrorists suffer in my hand, go and read my past comments. Stop building your life around envy, you will do better in life
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by Gassa007: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
when men are talking, carry your small boy talk out to the playground.
And who are the men Jobless charlatan
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:

What the hell is the guy even saying? It;s bad enough he's saying Benz copies BMW. But, Audi? They're not even the same class!!! angry

Dear.. I beg to differ. Go online and type biggest German auto brands. And see where Audi is . cos we do not patronise much of Audi does not undermine their prowess and skill.Audi is one of the top brands in the world not only Germany. Rubbing shoulders with any brand existing or extinct. Some critics may even say their brand is superior to Mercedes. By the way I work with a Mercedes auto company.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Correction pls.the vehicle isnt igbo made rather made in nigeria by innosons nnewi Estern NIGERIA.
Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by princeso2020(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
d33types:
I love this. I'm eagerly waiting for the specs.

I wish the government can make this our national brand too, but no, they won't because they don't have sense @ the top.
Modified; I see alot of persons saying innoson is am assembler and not a manufacturer .Yes we all know they're right.

PAN Peugeot 504 of the 80s was an assembled product as well but that didn't stop it from being tagged the pride of Nigeria. This was notwithstanding that the superior Mercedes Benz and BMWs were possible choices to use by the government but out of sheer patriotism they chose the [size=14pt] Nigerian assembled but French produced [/size] 504.

Innoson motors is a manufacturing company not an assembling company. please Google car manufacturing companies in the world Innoson motors is on the list.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nwanne rapu okwu.use ur brain.do u need to post it in nairaland for peple to knw hw wise ibos ar? every tribe in nig hav there own gift.can an ibo man rear catle frm chad to bayesa on foot? is it only ibos that work at innosons nnewi.nnaa rapunu okwu umuaka ndia.it is too childish and immeture

1 Like

Re: Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) by LecciGucci: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
cutekhalifa:
no, it's happening live in Biafran territory

Yea .. its amaizing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.