Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (135421 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
lebete3000:

Have you gotten it bro? If you have pls help me too via my email mooredavid298@gmail.com..

God bless you...

I av not ooo, in case pls send to my mail
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Pls other specialization like account and budgeting, logistic is not showing for registration. Can someone please help.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by passiondoh01: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
I av successfully done d registration bt my educational qualification does not appear on the 7-page downloaded form. Hope dat wont b a problem. Anybody wit similar challenge?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by durella32: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Umarkawu14@gmail.com..pls incase anyone has d past questions
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by BOJO123(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please av got 2.1 in political science can I apply.... And please anyone with past questions should help.. .umarsahabi920@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Jimab(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
what is the fate of a serving corps member? your answer needed pls
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by theceo1602: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg, na beg I de beg. if you get the past questions, abeg help me with the thing. my mail: pirocy1700@gmail.com. pls and pls guys, help a brother here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by tenderlaw(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
All those asking for past questions should calm down. All you need is to walk into any standard bookshop and get a copy of GMAT. Study that from kpali to kpali, and buy the common current affairs booklet that they sell in motor parks. With these you are okay.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
tenderlaw:
All those asking for past questions should calm down. All you need is to walk into any standard bookshop and get a copy of GMAT. Study that from kpali to kpali, and buy the common current affairs booklet that they sell in motor parks. With these you are okay.

No mind them, them tink say Na jamb past questions e go resemble....

I jus dey laaff since....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Carmal90(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2016
tenderlaw:

Sir, will any GMAT do?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by people3: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Should d seven forms be sign before exam or after exam ?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Taiw088: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Usmanureyn:

Please what of those that studied courses that were not listed in requirements? eg biochemistry and physics. how can they apply?
I have
ifisluv:
Hello house, pls who in lagos has successfully completed his/her application, I mean submitted and print the 7 form?
i hav
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by dare2011(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls house,i studied geology...wc position can I apply for?
Tanx.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Philadelphia: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2016
dare2011:
Pls house,i studied geology...wc position can I apply for?
Tanx.

If you are asking this question, then it's so obvious you bought your degree. No offense mentioned because if you really "studied" Geology and got merited the certificate, then you should know the areas you can apply to. Are you expecting how would someone who did not study your course advice you (who are supposed to be the subject matter expert) to advice you that studied the course.

You better don't apply grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Mightyjo: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2016
@tenderlaw
Sir. I just registered but *fortunately* for me I studied English and international studies, and got awarded with a B.A degree and not B.Edu
Do you think it can be accepted that way?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by sparko1(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
people3:
Should d seven forms be sign before exam or after exam ?

LEAVE THAT FORM TILL AFTER!
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
specialization like accounting and budgeting, Logistics are not enlisted........... somebody that have register under this area should please put me through
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
specialization like accounting and budgeting, Logistics are not enlisted........... somebody that have register under this area should please put me through
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by samask64: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls is it that anybody above age of 26 cant apply
pls it keep telling me that they only accept 18-26 years that my registration failed
pls help
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Noneejiofor(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
passiondoh01:
I av successfully done d registration bt my educational qualification does not appear on the 7-page downloaded form. Hope dat wont b a problem. Anybody wit similar challenge?
Refill it again,same thing happened to me
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by tenderlaw(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mightyjo:
@tenderlaw
Sir. I just registered but *fortunately* for me I studied English and international studies, and got awarded with a B.A degree and not B.Edu
Do you think it can be accepted that way?
Thanks in anticipation
If you got 2.1 you should be safe I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
samask64:
pls is it that anybody above age of 26 cant apply
pls it keep telling me that they only accept 18-26 years that my registration failed
pls help

Don't give up, keep on trying, they may "tweak" the site that way to scare others.....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello guys, pls is it allowed for one to print d seven forms in black and white because I can't get coloured printer now
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by BOJO123(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
boma4success:
Hello guys, pls is it allowed for one to print d seven forms in black and white because I can't get coloured printer now
Make sure it's colored
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Mightyjo: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
tenderlaw:

If you got 2.1 you should be safe I guess.

Yes pls. I got 2:1
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by doublefreez(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=Enesi01 post=50523629][/quote]

no am not above mistake. but repeating a mistake is not a mistake. we all did use of English, i bet you this guy is boastful and empty imo
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
BOJO123:

Make sure it's colored

But some z it is not compulsory, I can't find a coloured printer around me here
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who knows d address of any naval base in ondo state or osun state? I need d address pls
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Philadelphia: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
boma4success:
Who knows d address of any naval base in ondo state or osun state? I need d address pls

What do you want to go there to do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
boma4success:

But some z it is not compulsory, I can't find a coloured printer around me here
it doesn't matter... just make sure it's duly signed
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by dare2011(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Pls house,after I finish filling those forms and I click on submit button,am unable to submit. I don't know if anyone has solution to dis prob or av encounter such prob.Solution pls...
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by owhizkid: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello house,
I'm an education graduate.Hope to teach one day in a NAVY SEC. SCHOOL. I finished my service earlier this month, and thus decided to register for Navy recruitment. Someone told me that, they will not pick me because i dont have TRCN certificate...
I will like to find out if its true..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.