Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Biafra Matters –nnaemeka Oruh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Matters –nnaemeka Oruh (2970 Views)

The Slave That Is His Own Master – The Igbo Story By PISHON NNAEMEKA / Nigerians Making Nigeria Proud In Diaspora: Meet Nwosu Nnaemeka Eyinnaya / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Biafra Matters –nnaemeka Oruh by mrvitalis(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2016
gidgiddy:

Your trying hard to stick to a system that has not worked since 1966 when it was introduced, 50 years now. Yet, we all know that the old system worked. Only a fool carries on with something that has proved to be a faliure. We must return to the old system of resource control and true federalism with a very weak central Government. Since we all know that the North are prepared to fight another civil war than let true federalism return, it becomes incumbent on all the ethnic groups in Nigeria to either continue with the 'one Nigeria dream of the North' or to agitate for a separate existence outside Nigeria where they can go and manage themselves how best they deem fit.

Personally, I believe in the ability of my fellow Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with us (particularly the Akwa-Cross people) to manage our selves successfully, but not while we are in Nigeria practicing the apartheid laws of the Nigerian state or its disasterous unitary system of Government
I am not against through federalism no not at all but i am against Biafra.. . If u want to talk about true federalism no problem

But the people who we sent tp the national conference never worked for it

Through federalism is different from Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Bad! President Buhari Caught Praying In Saudi Arabia Mosque (see Pics) / Obafemi Awolowo's Answer To The Starvation Policy On Biafrans: The Hidden Truth / A Terrible War Is Raging Between The Cabal And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.