Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (33795 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by YourNemesis: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2016
iamord:

BS! jUst shut up!

Shut your trap.
Mofo...

1 Like

Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by Bayonle10: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2016
that fat guy be like falz o,I dey read comments weda I fit see people wey go observe wetin I see,na only one person write falz
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Nice concept however, why are we seeing the pictures before her birthday?
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by giles14(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
chie8:
Uzoma Okwumo, one of the lovely grandkids of a Nigerian/Ghanaian grandma shared the beautiful photos and lovely story of how they plan to celebrate their grandma who will be turning 78 next month......

'My grandmother is turning 78 years old next month. Earlier this year, she fell really sick, and once she recovered, it made us realize that as many memories as we had with her,we haven’t done anything recently to honor her nor did we have a nice picture to remember her by. She is afterall the only
living grandparent that we have left on this earth.One night as I was sleeping, I woke up with this vivid vision of a way to honor her. You see, my grandmother is half Ghanaian and half Nigerian. I figured since she has 4 generations of her extension
existing on this earth, why not show her just how blessed she has been and just how much we appreciate her for being the rock of our family. We would dress up in traditional Ghanaian Kente cloths and Traditional Nigerian (Igbo) George and do a photoshoot which will be framed and presented to her on her birthday on November 26th. It was a lot
of hard work planning it and finally executing
it, but we pulled it off.

Through these pictures, we were able to capture Herself, One of her Daughters, Her Grandkids, and her Great Grandkids. We intentionally did not include the husbands and the dads in the pictures because 1.
They’re not too fond of pictures, and 2. We wanted to keep it to my grandmother and her direct extensions. We blessed her with a one of a kind, original photo shoot that hasn’t been done before.The photographer that captured these images was so patient and amazing, and we want to show our appreciation as well by getting her as much visibility for her business as possible. Please help us honor our Grandmother Helen Ama Tarigbo as we pay homage to our Nigerian/Ghanaian roots,and also recognize our photographer.Thank you so much for your assistance! We appreciate you and HOPE to hear from you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/we-appreciate-you-for-being-rock-of-our.html?m=1
Ndi-Sabo aka Ndi-Afonja would not like dis.

mama age with more grace.

Igbo amaka
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

This picture makes me sad....
Now her grandchildren are mixed with a foreign race, and might never get to fully understand what it means to be fully African

Anyways. Thank God for the life of their beautiful Nigeria/Ghana Grandma.

you definitely got some screws loose
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by IamforGod: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
chie8:
More

Y'all are soo cute
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
some grandma's are witch... Tufiakwa
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by Peterpanny: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
What if i say that,that great grand mother is turning me on,what will people say. ;DWhat if i say that,that great grand mother is turning me on,what will people say.
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by PIPPROF(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
all i see is falz shocked shocked shocked
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by shenaxy: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
my grand mothers died before I was born
. Lol same hie
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by Miona: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
ibroh22:
nice but confusing

Not really confusing. The pictures comprise of op's Mom and grand Mom's exposures alongside their grandchildren. To op's Mom, the OP and siblings are her direct kids while same group of people are grandchildren to the grandma.

Interesting though.
Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by sexymalato: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Make I join them, u are free to join me too

1 Like

Re: Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) by DammyOlu123(m): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Wow. This is beautiful. Makes me remember my grandma. I miss her so much. She gave so much love to her grandchildren. Too bad I didn't get to show her how much I love her. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.