Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage (33794 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2018
A Nigerian mum who was flown to US by her daughter and son-in-law while thinking she was coming for a visit, had a beautiful reaction after finding out that her daughter is pregnant after 10 years of marriage.

The Nigerian mum who was flown to the US, couldn't say anything as she got emotional after finding out that her daughter is pregnant after 10 years of marriage. Instagram user @askdamz who shared the video wrote;

When my mum in love (not law) found out my sister in love (not law) was pregnant after almost 10 years of being married . She flew into Texas thinking she was just visiting and then she got the shock of a lifetime !!!!���� GLORY!!!! When God turned around the captivity of zion ! We were like they that dreamed ! God is still in the business of doing miracles. This video is such a classic �������� we will never delete it ! Mummy almost passed out ! THE SHOCK !!!!!! . . .

TO ALL THE WOMEN WHO HAVE SENT ME DM'S THIS EVENING ABOUT INFERTILITY ���DON'T DESPAIR ! IT'S STILL THE SAME GOD THAT IS ON THE THRONE . SAME GOD THAT DID THIS ONE AND MANY OTHERS !YOUR STORY WILL END IN PRAISE !!! AGAIN, GOD BLESS YOU PASTOR @imisiowolabi for todays prophetic baby shower !!!! ... YOUR OBEDIENCE TO GOD AND YOUR LABOUR OF LOVE SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME ! AMEN !!! ... Goodnight beautiful people!!! Its been a long day !!! Bootcamp starts tommorow ! Gotta go �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️ . . . . . . .

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-mum-flown-to-us-finds-out-her-daughter-is-pregnant-after-10-years-of-marriage-video/

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by pyyxxaro: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't understand

Is the daughter still pregnant

Which pikin there con carry again for the pik

Anyways congrats to the unborn child and the twins am seeing cool

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
A quick message to all the registered "Abortees" viewing this thread, desist from that act. You might not be lucky next time.

She's lucky. God bless the new born babies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Heywhizzy(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2018
It's never too late.. Delay is not denial

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Rumicarter: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Mother in love, sister in love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Arewa12: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
hmm what a joy
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Zi: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Mother-in-love. Lol. I love that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by AshonibareBIMBO: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
God bless them. nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Passionate888: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
I no just understand

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by flyca: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Thank you everyone kiss

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by alphaconde(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Incoherent reportage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by CheapDataGuy: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
okk their own better cry

my profile ooo
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Great
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Obagoblog(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't understand...

You wanna monetize your blog? check my signature!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nolongthing3669: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Na both the husband and wife deliver shocked
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by BruncleZuma: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
If I talk IVF dem go come dey attack me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Blacksavage: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
undecidedWhy the pickin.. Kn be like oyinbo..
Abi.. She done go do backyard play.. Why the pickin.. Kn be like oyinbo..
Abi.. She done go do backyard play..
Why the pickin.. Kn be like oyinbo..
Abi.. She done go do backyard play..
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Denikayan: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
I must impregnate a lady before the year ends

Its a goal I must score
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Samnavy: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Baroba(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Ask Damz ( Damilola) is a lawyer from Exeter university, yet she seems to have difficulty reporting a simple story .smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by derrydinny: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2018
them be mumu, na the mother dey disturb the belle since
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by emeijeh(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2018
flyca:
What a great joy for the mum cheesy

I also “flew” my mom to Great Wall in Beijing this summer. She was sooo HAPPY cheesy

Congrats
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by pastie(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick message to all the registered "Abortees" viewing this thread, desist from that act. You might not be lucky next time.

Do you mean she has aborted before ? when it calls for celebrate, let's celebrate and forget the bad things, at this age, someone who has access to internet knows the the effects of abortion but incase they don't, it means they haven't reach the level of getting pregnancy and the ought to be offline,
I will suggest you go offline where they are meant to be, teach them out.
thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by thatyorubaboy(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
This one that everybody are flying..
me i also flew my mum to the village grin
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Seriously This life is not fair, I know a lady that married as a virgin, up till now she has not given birth. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Such is life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by TCF1980(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is anything wrong with IVF?

BruncleZuma:
If I talk IVF dem go come dey attack me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Princezibk: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
You are beautiful
flyca:

I also “flew” my mom to Great Wall in Beijing this summer. She was sooo HAPPY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by egojeny1(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
flyca:

Wonderful!!
Ezinwanne
Soo surprised to see u and mum
Congrats!!

Ego(Nwii)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by henrydadon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
are they going to thank god or the doctor
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Tats(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats to them but what is "mum in love" and "sister in love"? i have yet to come to terms with cousin sister and cousin brother and I'm seeing another one again!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by ITbomb(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
I thought the daughter was 10 years old
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by BruncleZuma: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
TCF1980:
Is anything wrong with IVF?
Nothing is wrong with IVF dear nah the praise the Lord people who chalk up the progress of science to miracles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.