Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Olamide I Love You Soo Much And I Want To Go Out With You- Young Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide I Love You Soo Much And I Want To Go Out With You- Young Lady (563 Views)

Gucci Gives U.s Rapper 30% Discount For Life For Spending Soo Much On Gucci Wear / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide I Love You Soo Much And I Want To Go Out With You- Young Lady by anonyguy: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
''Olamide You Are My Crush, I Love You So Much And I Want To Go Out On A Date With I Love Everything About You, Your Sexy Eyes And Tattoo Kills Me The Most'' - Nigerian Lady Asks Rapper Olamide Out

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvi5WmIrZV0
Re: Olamide I Love You Soo Much And I Want To Go Out With You- Young Lady by Eminembuz(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg...let somebody give that girl home work to do..it seems she has be playing around too much and also on media to0 often base on these celebrities narcissistic view..

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Living With Sickle Cell Celebrates Her 91st Birthday / Linda Ikeji Social To Gift Members Toke Makinwa's "On Becoming" / See The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.