Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu (17046 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by discman2k2(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2016
But on a more serious note, this is obviously getting out of hand. Must everybody like APC? Wont there be opposition in a healthy political system?
Haba, this is outright political Witchhunting.

2019 Loading joor!
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by 4nobody4every1: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin cool
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by opribo(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
We are back to the 1984 era replaying itself and Bubu knows it that is why he quickly ensured that he tours the whole world round so the mistake of not enjoying the largess of president office does not pass him by a second time. He is got nothing to offer.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by robay(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Thieves tell ur husband to return our money,miss albino
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by MizTyna(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Toeyoursea:
This bleached something sef don turn celeb. If you know who Buhari is, you will go and remarry. Ask Mrs Nnamdi Kano how far.

lmfao!
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Thermodynamics(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Are we suppose to feel pity for him? He is a Nigerian politician, how many lives has he taken as a result of bad roads and lack of good hospitals. RUBBISH. i don't see Nigerian politicians as humans anymore, i see them as a plague that was sent to govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Absa: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Wen e was runing his basket mouth any hw u dinor knw abi?. Wen e embezzled govt fund jus to giv u nd ur child beta life u dinor knw abi? Wen u whre flyn private jet arnd d world wit our money u dinor knw abi u tot its his birth right. Ode@!! U aint seen shit yet..
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Dumb story for sango!
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Rot in jail undecided
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by gbounty: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Aunty whitey nobody wants your "daddy/husband" dead, we want him to simply vomit his loot and learn to talk like a "gentleman"

Gbam! In Jumoke language
Shikenan! In Arewa term
Lobatan! In Abinibi
I don't know what they call it in BIANCA(Awon iran ole)
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
opribo:
We are back to the 1984 era replaying itself and Bubu knows it that is why he quickly ensured that he tours the whole world round so the mistake of not enjoying the largess of president office does not pass him by a second time. He is got nothing to offer.

It is good people like you remember why we voted for Buhari in the first place, tell Mrs Kayode to form a union with Mrs Kanu and perhaps Mrs Dasuki because that man in Aso rock has our Mandate to recover every penny taken from our national purse.

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by gbounty: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Don't worry femi, our brothers from the east will save you from going to prison.

They love you so much, they will soon protest on your behalf like they did for another afonja named Bukola saraki.

Femi just give our brothers a topic to wail about, another illustrious afonja named fayose has kept them busy for a while .

Even your name sake femi aribisala did the same earlier this week.

Lol, igbos femi must not die in efcc's hand ooo

Chai our IGBO brothers are just too emotional but it's to our own advantage sha

Yes o, sometimes I wonder where people keep their integrity when they come to the open to defend, praise and even celebrate thieves. Awon iran ole jatijati

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by eleburu(f): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2016
I wonder why people mistake mistress for wife.

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by michoim(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Nonsense woman, when your husband was looting the treasury do you know how many Nigerians died of hunger or deprivation of basic necessities by that singular action?After you go travel from Lagos to Ekiti to go and withdraw illicit money.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by frank202012: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Wetin dis over bleached witch dey rant about again?

Abeg go and baff with jik and stop spitting all over the place jare! Omo ekiti....... undecided

A typical example of an african bush man,that treats women like shit.
I pity the unfortunate woman that thinks she has a son.
Smh again
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Keballl: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
jpphilips:

It is good people like you remember why I we voted for Buhari in the first place, tell Mrs Kayode to form a union with Mrs Kanu and perhaps Mrs Dasuki because that man in Aso rock has our Mandate to recover every penny taken from our national purse.

Stop deluding yourself
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by APCmyheart(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Uduak2019:
I swear...DSS and EFCC no wan allow Fani Kayode enjoy his beautiful wife.

LOL make him return our yam simple.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by calyto: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Why is she shouting upandan?

Firstly, they are not even married;She's just a mistress. I stand to be corrected

Secondly, few days ago, Fani Kayode clearly stated that FG should fight him man-to-man. Was he paranoid then?
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Funlordjnr: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
frank202012:

A typical example of an african bush man,that treats women like shit.
I pity the unfortunate woman that thinks she has a son.
Smh again

Please stop comparing me to your father! If your mother had any atom of sense she would have known she was marrying a glorified chibok boy and not a husband!

I know you and her are used to being treated like _shit by your "fred flintstone" of a dad hence the reason why you are always quick to notice such traits anywhere else! You have a lot of experience in witnessing stupidity!

Now kindly get lost!

1 Like

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by vineyardfarms: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Yeyegist:
Femi Fani-Kayode reportedly slumped in EFCC custody over the weekend. Although the anti-graft Agency have since denied that such happened, FFK's media aide & wife, Precious insist that it's true.

"Its very clear they want FFK dead at all cost. He is a man that would never give you the pleasure of seeing him down so saying he isn't ill or never slumped on Saturday is just a way of trying to deny him medical attention. He is ill and constantly checks into the clinic at the Commission and you have seen the health reports. This is pure wickedness," Precious said.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/its-clear-they-what-femi-fani-kayode.html

EASY TO STEAL THE NATIONAL CAKE. DIFFICULT TO VOMIT. PAY BACK TIME
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg make she go sidon jooooor! When her man de run mouth like tap wen don spoil, she nor warn am, now she de shout upandan grin

Yeyegist:
Femi Fani-Kayode reportedly slumped in EFCC custody over the weekend. Although the anti-graft Agency have since denied that such happened, FFK's media aide & wife, Precious insist that it's true.

"Its very clear they want FFK dead at all cost. He is a man that would never give you the pleasure of seeing him down so saying he isn't ill or never slumped on Saturday is just a way of trying to deny him medical attention. He is ill and constantly checks into the clinic at the Commission and you have seen the health reports. This is pure wickedness," Precious said.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/its-clear-they-what-femi-fani-kayode.html

Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2016
HIS DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH WILL KILL HIM ONE DAY!!!

...OYA COME AND FIGHT ME!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Let her go and spend time in Fayoses house joor
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by gidgiddy: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
jpphilips:

It is good people like you remember why I we voted for Buhari in the first place, tell Mrs Kayode to form a union with Mrs Kanu and perhaps Mrs Dasuki because that man in Aso rock has our Mandate to recover every penny taken from our national purse.

He also has your mandate to plunge Nigeria into recession, create widespread suffering, stop restructuring, become a dictator, forget the rule of law and embarras the country on the international stage.

Yorubas will do anything to serve their Northern masters, even sacrifice their own son, FFK.

Later they will come and be talking about Southern unity.

Akuko n'egwu Mike Ejiagha
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by ihatesycophant(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Lady, no reasonable Nigerian will want your husband dead. Any sane person. will want your hubby to pay for his atrocities against humanity. I as a person want him to vomit all the yam he ate.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Ffk is a strong-willed man. He's going to come out of all hese in the end. Hang in there sire, only you and Fayose know what time it is on this West side.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by APCmyheart(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
discman2k2:
But on a more serious note, this is obviously getting out of hand. Must everybody like APC? Wont there be opposition in a healthy political system?
Haba, this is outright political Witchhunting.

2019 Loading joor!

Did they arrest him for not being an APC member? Make him return the money he collect from ONSA Dasuki.
Re: It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu by jelal007(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Beauty without brains to think...anyway,this is what living with a lunatic can do to you. Die ko,faint ni. Who send FFK? Ur husband is a thief and u should be ashamed of urself. I hope that little boy doesn't take after his father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole To Face Further DSS Questioning Punch / Magu: Panel Widens Probe / Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.