Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555277 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
why not buy your domains from a more popular and reputable Registrar? A little Google search on that registrar clearly shows they may not be reliable and may got you disappointed soon. just Google " Directnic scam?" and decide if you still want to do business with them.
Thanks for this, I'll make a due research on them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
expertix:

I don't think they are bad. I made thorough enquiries at namepros and red many reviews about them before regged my names with. Having little problem does not make them a bad registrar. If you were talking of 1and1 I would not say any thing. Just reply them and get your account opened. There are many bad reviews with godaddy as well but that does not make them a bad registrar.
My account was also locked when I first registered my first domain with them but opened after they verified my acvount.

In your own case there may be a problem from your bank or else where. Just reply them and you are good to go.
Cheers.
The problem is not likely to be from the bank because I used it on dynadot some minutes prior. Or what do they mean by "billing street"- where I entered the street I live at, when checking out.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayonle10: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Vaxpay. sounds highly brandable but if you're still A newbie looking for your first sale, focus more on keyworded rich domains for faster impact and Quick flipping. Brandable Normally sells high but the sale may not come as quick as compared to keyword rich domain.

Regards.
I need your advice on price,if you own V A X P A Y pls how much will you put on sedo ? Pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adraskey: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
contact their support through chat or by phone. what you may have bought is not an expired domain name but an EXPIRING domain and there's still a grace period attached to it. Once the grace period elapsed and the original owner failed to renew it, the domain will be moved to your account. but if the owner renews it, you will duly be refunded. There are a lot of protocols involved in this including an extra one year renewal fee. Focus More on Expired/deleted domains for instant receipt of the domain then you can begin monetisation almost immediately.
thnks, i will wait as you said because i cant find godaddy support mail on their site
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Shugadpuna:
"You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read" The only wrong in information marketing is NOT practising what you're teaching. I could have invited you for a free one on one with me but your level of mentality need to be taken care first.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:

I need your advice on price,if you own V A X P A Y pls how much will you put on sedo ? Pls
brandables sells higher though may not come so quick so it's always good to put a higher price and put it under BIN. (BUY IT NOW) $900 - $1500 should be very okay for such a two worded name.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akaahs(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2017
I have a book that I'm reading on domaining which i found very interestin nd start any tips or additional information on how to go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shugadpuna: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
"You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read" The only wrong in information marketing is NOT practising what you're teaching. I could have invited you for a free one on one with me but your level of mentality need to be taken care first.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayonle10: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
brandables sells higher though may not come so quick so it's always good to put a higher price and put it under BIN. (BUY IT NOW) $900 - $1500 should be very okay for such a two worded name.
I don't think God is great but bless you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2017
For those that have a verified sedo and namejet account which documents do you use to verify your account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2017
lizzlix:
Thank you very much for this Input. I currently have issues(that is what i think it is) with two of my domains.They are no adverts on them even though they are both parked, just a tag saying the domain might be for sale and one pops up with an "unsafe site" error message(something about malware not trusted) when visited with chrome browser only but doesn't bring the message when visited with other browsers.
Pls, i need solution to this cc iykepromotions , expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
lizzlix:
Thank you very much for this Input. I currently have issues(that is what i think it is) with two of my domains.They are no adverts on them even though they are both parked, just a tag saying the domain might be for sale and one pops up with an "unsafe site" error message(something about malware not trusted) when visited with chrome browser only but doesn't bring the message when visited with other browsers.
login to your account where you bought those domains and confirm the nameservers. i.e the NS1 and NS2. don't fill more than that, then click "save"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
login to your account where you bought those domains and confirm the nameservers. i.e the NS1 and NS2. don't fill more than that, then click "save"
I got the nameservers correctly. I have even edited it one time to be sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Can I register on afternic with another email other than the one used in registering the domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
abdulslutsky:

The problem is not likely to be from the bank because I used it on dynadot some minutes prior. Or what do they mean by "billing street"- where I entered the street I live at, when checking out.

Thanks bro

If you have used a different address to the one in your account or card; no website, I repeat, no website will accept your card. The address especially the email or phone number.
I f I may ask you; is that the same wrong address you used when making payment at dynadot?
I have account with both dynadot and directnic and I have the sale card issued in Nigeria for payments.

I am not insisting that you must use directnic, but what we say here rings bell on every entrepreneur.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello my professionals please I need you guys to help value my domain:
cstlb.com
buycryatalsoil.com
hispanicadvertisingagency.com
sunsane.com
cc Iykepromotions expertix and others.
I am willing to learn from my mistakes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimjosh43:
cstlb.com
buycryatalsoil.com
sunsane.com
The first one. ..i don't really see potential...it's short but the attention is still on 3L. It's like my first domain...mgers-meaningless

2. Is that a typo...do you mean crystalsoil?then that would make sense

3. This also makes sense...but you will need to do outbound marketing to companies in that field

4. Sunsane is meaningless....but on the flip side, it is pronounceable and brandable..u can try listing on brandbucket or namerific

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
karferguso:

The first one. ..i don't really see potential...it's short but the attention is still on 3L. It's like my first domain...mgers-meaningless

2. Is that a typo...do you mean crystalsoil?then that would make sense

3. This also makes sense...but you will need to do outbound marketing to companies in that field

4. Sunsane is meaningless....but on the flip side, it is pronounceable and brandable..u can try listing on brandbucket or namerific
2. Is typo do real domain is buycrystalsoil.com
Thanks a lot. I'd try and see if I can make my 1st sale since April 2016 when I joined

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2017
slimjosh43:

2. Is typo do real domain is buycrystalsoil.com
Thanks a lot. I'd try and see if I can make my 1st sale since April 2016 when I joined
These domains are valueless. how much are you looking for buycrystalsoil.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
slimjosh43:
cstlb.com
buycryatalsoil.com
sunsane.com
Tip; before buying a domain name no matter the amount ask yourself "what advantage will that domain have for a company or organization?" some of the main reason why foreign companies pay big to get that domain is to get more recognized online, easier to locate (direct typein) and to get more real traffic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hi Guys, 
I'm thinking if we can form a kind of partnership whereby we pool our money together to buy better domains and sell for better profits. What I have discovered in domaining is that the higher the value of the domain the higher the margin for profit. 
For example, it is easy to buy a domain for $500 and sell for $5000 almost immediately than to buy 10 domains at $50. 
So if we can pool our money together to find better deals so we can move faster in this game.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Chamladas:
Hi Guys, I'm thinking if we can form a kind of partnership whereby we pool our money together to buy better domains and sell for better profits. What I have discovered in domaining is that the higher the value of the domain the higher the margin for profit. 

For example, it is easy to buy a domain for $500 and sell for $5000 almost immediately than to buy 10 domains at $50. So if we can pool our money together to find better deals so we can move faster in this game.
What do you guys think? 
the bolded is wrong. not all overpriced domain is of high quality. it's all about picking the right domains not the price. TWO major reasons while some newbies are yet to make any sale are poor keyword selection and under or overpricing their domains. As a newbie it's quite easy to buy a domain today for $9 and resell it $200 or $300 in a matter of weeks "how do I know you may ask? I have done it before and am still doing it but not all domain. it's called quick flip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2017
lizzlix:
I got the nameservers correctly. I have even edited it one time to be sure
mail me the domain names to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com if you have other domains in such condition, send it along. must be a little technical mixup.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
iykepromotions:
mail me the domain names to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com if you have other domains in such condition, send it along. must be a little technical mixup.
Ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
iykepromotions:
the bolded is wrong. not all overpriced domain is of high quality. it's all about picking the right domains not the price. TWO major reasons while some newbies are yet to make any sale are poor keyword selection and under or overpricing their domains. As a newbie it's quite easy to buy a domain today for $9 and resell it $200 or $300 in a matter of weeks "how do I know you may ask? I have done it before and am still doing it but not all domain. it's called quick flip.

I think you are confusing value for price. I didn't say all overpriced domains are of a good quality. You can price your domain name anyhow but it won't affect the inherent value.
You would hardly find a hand reg that's is going to sell for what you quoted. The action is in the aftermarket.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
If you interested in the domain partnership, drop your WhatsApp number so I can add you to the group.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
iykepromotions:
I don't know what you meant by this. If you go through this thread very well, I have wrote severally that this is just an awareness thread. To fully get started, One should do more research even outside this thread or visit www.Julanky.com for Direct Mentorship, Guidelines and Assistance. Extending or terminating the offer is totally left for me. In as much as am eager to help several Nigerians to make money online, I highly need serious minded people and that's the sole reason why I put a price tag @ julanky.com and the results has been wonderful so far. some of the people I have taught have even sold domains much higher than how much I have sold so far. talking from experience, getting the information, tools and strategies for absolutely free of charge may make one not to be fully commited. It's all about making Genuine money online so seriousness and willingness to learn is the number one recommendation.

Bro, I hope I can still grab the promised bonuses? I have never been the type that loves paying for e-books, but 2k no go kill pesin. I'm interested in the bonuses especially because you have never obliged me any of the free materials you seem to give people here.

I'll feel money well spent if the materials can lead to at least a 3-figure sale - current best is $99. cool

Bayonle10:
I don't think God is great but bless you.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Luvlydevin:
For those that have a verified sedo and namejet account which documents do you use to verify your account
I have an account wit sedo it verified I attached my National Identity Card with a brief message to their email and I don't have any problem since then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 2:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks for your help you are giving us here.

I have a domain am using on a blog. But i intend to sell it
www lasabet.com

I bought it last year August. From experience, how much do you think i cN SELL IT?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
One of the unique ways to sell a domain fast is to put it under BUY IT NOW. Undeveloped recently developed features in their new setting where you can put a domain with several options like buy it Now, make an offer or monthly installments if the domain price is very High.

You can equally design your domain Name with logos of your choice, seller's Note to make it look more attractive. This is really amazing and the result has been fantastic so far. Below is one of the sample of my domain over there;

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.