Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551444 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
U1:

Bro, I hope I can still grab the promised bonuses? I have never been the type that loves paying for e-books, but 2k no go kill pesin. I'm interested in the bonuses especially because you have never obliged me any of the free materials you seem to give people here.

I'll feel money well spent if the materials can lead to at least a 3-figure sale - current best is $99. cool

bro. you can't make lasting money online without reading and practising on the said niche. may be I didn't see your request and never intentional. you can make a new request. if you have any enquiry, send an emai or put a direct call to me. it's all about being ready to follow my recommendations and Guidelines and not just about how many domains you tend to buy. That's all that matters. of course all the mentioned bonuses are inclusive.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
One of the unique ways to sell a domain fast is to put it under BUY IT NOW. Undeveloped recently developed features in their new setting where you can put a domain with several options like buy it Now, make an offer or monthly installments if the domain price is very High.

You can equally design your domain Name with logos of your choice, seller's Note to make it look more attractive. This is really amazing and the result has been fantastic so far. Below is one of the sample of my domain over there;

Are you through with the sale of AmericaSolarEnergy.com. How far with the sale. I can see it is having whois change or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2017
expertix:

Are you through with the sale of AmericaSolarEnergy.com. How far with the sale. I can see it is having whois change or what?
Negotiating...... though offer is cool already but the keyword is a future Trending one. just a little patience. check again. AmericaSolarEnergy.com not americansolarenergy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
Negotiating...... though offer is cool already but the keyword is a future Trending one. just a little patience. check again. AmericaSolarEnergy.com not americansolarenergy

OK! Seen, I wish you good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
Kindly reply my mail. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2017
iykepromotions:
That is a nice domain name bro. Lucky ya... I have not been so active these days. If not, I would have picked it lol. How much are they offering for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nextlevels(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
I LIKE THIS OOOO. PLEASE BOSS SEND ME MORE INFO 08037618942
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Thanks to iykepromotion 4 dis enlightening thread
I just sold lumincom to an end user for $200 yesterday. This is actually my 1st sale. Am DAT kind of guy DAT never believed in making money on d internet until I met dis thread. I learnt numerous things on NAMEPROS and DOMAINSHERPA which helped me achieve my sale in less Dan 2 months of purchasing dis domain and reaching out to end users. Funds have been paid waiting for LegalWealth to send me d funds.
Thanks to God
Today also marks my birthday what a perfect birthday gift.
To those who have lost hope of selling my advice to u is to READ READ and READ until u see something happen
. This is really a working biz

cc
God
iykepromotion
Chibenze
2sexy
You

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
ejosh4:
I just sold luminouslaser.com to an end user for $200 yesterday. This is actually my 1st sale. Am DAT kind of guy DAT never believed in making money on d internet until I met dis thread. I learnt numerous things on NAMEPROS and DOMAINSHERPA which helped me achieve my sale in less Dan 2 months of purchasing dis domain and reaching out to end users. Funds have been paid waiting for LegalWealth to send me d funds.
Thanks to God
To those who have lost hope of selling my advice to u is to READ READ and READ until u see something happen

cc
God
iykepromotion
Chibenze
2sexy
You
Congrats Bro...i saw your post on numerous.
How was the process, care to break down?
Sending the emails, receiving, following up and the likes?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
ejosh4:
I just sold luminouslaser.com to an end user for $200 yesterday. This is actually my 1st sale. Am DAT kind of guy DAT never believed in making money on d internet until I met dis thread. I learnt numerous things on NAMEPROS and DOMAINSHERPA which helped me achieve my sale in less Dan 2 months of purchasing dis domain and reaching out to end users. Funds have been paid waiting for LegalWealth to send me d funds.
Thanks to God

cc
God
iykepromotion
Chibenze
2sexy
You

Congrats and thanks for choosing to do business with me and IJAM Exchange.

Your order on our site was completed more than one hour ago. Kindly check your bank account and don't wait till you get alert. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
expertix:

Yes! Thanks you are right. May be yesterday. Cheers
Bro,pls can you give me a list of Nigerian registrars? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bubykay01: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
One of the unique ways to sell a domain fast is to put it under BUY IT NOW. Undeveloped recently developed features in their new setting where you can put a domain with several options like buy it Now, make an offer or monthly installments if the domain price is very High.

You can equally design your domain Name with logos of your choice, seller's Note to make it look more attractive. This is really amazing and the result has been fantastic so far. Below is one of the sample of my domain over there;

hello pros in the house, Mr Iykepromotions, expertix and others well done for the great jobs here. kindly help me with the domain name sales letter template. am a newbie to this business and still learning it .
Bubykay@Gmail.com. is my email
Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2017
2sexynet:
That is a nice domain name bro. Lucky ya... I have not been so active these days. If not, I would have picked it lol. How much are they offering for it?
Good day bro. Pls, what do you think about a one dictionary word without any potential end user?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
Bro, I sent you a mail, Pls, kindly read and reply. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by laurelly(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello. Please can anyone send me a sample of the sales letter. My email is onyinwizu@yahoo.com Tks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
laurelly:
Hello. Please can anyone send me a sample of the sales letter. My email is onyinwizu@yahoo.com Tks
I also need it.... Op Pls cum to our rescue!!!

here is my mail.... nosaman4@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jessyb: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and want to make extra money in a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinexchiboy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
I bought this domian name (usahealthdoctor.com) sometime ago i would like to know if this is good enough to be sold

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
2sexynet:
Presumed you went for a vacation. $500 was the highest offer from one of them though later increased to $800. Interestingly the domain was dropped at least 2 days before I picked it up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
bubykay01:

hello pros in the house, Mr Iykepromotions, expertix and others well done for the great jobs here. kindly help me with the domain name sales letter template. am a newbie to this business and still learning it .
Bubykay@Gmail.com. is my email
Regards.
Check your inbox and confirm receipt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by michaelo2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
love that personal training sir am in lagos where is your office sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
Presumed you went for a vacation. $500 was the highest offer from one of them though later increased to $800. Interestingly the domain was dropped at least 2 days before I picked it up.
America Green Energy grin grin grin grin grin dropped too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2017
karferguso:

Congrats Bro...i saw your post on numerous.
How was the process, care to break down?
Sending the emails, receiving, following up and the likes?
It was bought in Jan dis year. I contacted about 30 end users telling them about it. 2 immediately showed interest. 1 offered $50 d oda offered $200. I didn't boda to argue I aceepted d $200. Because d domain was reg with 1and1, I had to wait 4 60days before any business can b done. He obliged to wait, I signed a contract with him, so I wud not sell it to some1 else. March came, I reminded him . He paid through PayPal b4 releasing d codes 2 him. LegalWealth collected d money for me and d deal was done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
that's where the main work is. truth is that there are several tools, sites and softwares used for domain name searching and analysis. expireddomains.net is one of them. but knowing them alone does not really matter. you need to strategise how best to use them.
This is where I'm always confused. After selling up to 5 domains I'm still a novice. I have questions to ask, always does and my questions are always annoying. Thank God for Oga Iyke who had always been patient with me.
I'm still coming to ph bro, finally Next month by His grace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
ejosh4:

It was bought in Jan dis year. I contacted about 30 end users telling them about it. 2 immediately showed interest. 1 offered $50 d oda offered $200. I didn't boda to argue I aceepted d $200. Because d domain was reg with 1and1, I had to wait 4 60days before any business can b done. He obliged to wait, I signed a contract with him, so I wud not sell it to some1 else. March came, I reminded him . He paid through PayPal b4 releasing d codes 2 him. LegalWealth collected d money for me and d deal was done.
Thanks bro...couldn't u have told him to reg on 1 and 1 and push it to him?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
ejosh4:
Thanks to God

cc
God
iykepromotion
Chibenze
2sexy
You
BIG congrats on your first domain sale and a happy birthday to you. wishing the best however a little calming down could have put more money into your pocket. how do I mean? a FIRST offer of $200 supposed to be countered by the seller.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
ejosh4:

Congrats and happy birthday to you!
Thanks for your business! !!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
BIG congrats on your first domain sale and a happy birthday to you. wishing the best however a little calming down could have put more money into your pocket. how do I mean? a FIRST offer of $200 supposed to be countered by the seller.

Great job you are doing and thanks also for your recomendations! !!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GoldenBoy21(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
GoldenBoy21:
The domain names below are for sale. Quote this post with your offer. Free transfer of ownership to your GoDaddy account.

Domain Name Valuation
Polarimeter.co.uk $8,600
Insufficient.co.uk $7,900
SmokingWeed.co.uk $6,500
ArtSchools.co.uk $6,500
MoldInspection.co.uk $5,700
Viatical.co.uk $4,700
Volunteerism.co.uk $4,400
AmazingVideos.co.uk $4,300
Tanning.io $4,200
VideoSites.co.uk $3,600
DUIAttorneys.co.uk $3,400
DrugInfo.co.uk $3,200
LoanInterest.co.uk $2,800
HomeAppraisal.co.uk $2,700
EstateLawyers.co.uk $2,700
SellJewelry.co.uk $2,600
ArtDrawings.co.uk $2,500
DogShelters.co.uk $2,500
FreeAudio.co.uk $2,500
Pneumonia.io $2,100
yhoo.io $2,100
Bulimia.io $2,100
Influenza.io $2,100
BondETF.co.uk $2,000
ForexProfit.co.uk $2,000
RothRules.com $1,200
TaxLienIncome.com $990
Electrolysis.io $950
OBGYN.io $950
Leukemia.io $830
ETFs.io $2,999
StylistsWanted.com $599
FirstShiftJobs.com $499
BibleVerses.io $549
1stShiftJobs.com $449
SMSForexAlerts.com $499
RemoteAccess.io $549
TaxRefund.io $649
IRSGov.io $399
GoldMedal.io $599
ThinkGreen.io $749
ThinkSolar.io $349
Celcius.io $299
CellPhoneRepair.io $449
IRSGovRefund.com $499
OBGYNAdvice.com $399
MoneyOtherWays.com $449
RoutesToRiches.com $449
PrepForNCLEX.com $449
CurbingCalories.com $449
VeganPlatters.com $499
BestOfAccra.com $499
ForexFullTime.com $499
AudioWearables.com $549
MergingThoughts.com $549

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
I think he made a wise choice taking the money, as a beginner this would make him confident about the business and also his domaining skills, last 2 months ago i got enquiry for 3 of my domains though his offer was good but because of my greed lol grin I countered and the buyer run for his dear life cool same with all 3 enquiry for that month, even this same domain I latter sold it in auction for less than $150 embarassed , what am trying to say is this if you have an offer that you are happy with take the money and use it to buy more better domains which you will latter sell and make good profit

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), Votumejero(m), Fikkoski and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.