Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552084 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2017
coinprol .com
caisers .com
suffra .com
squiper .com
cryptokno .com
shoptizz .com
wilinx .com
lodonet .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coinprol .com caisers .com suffra .com squiper .com crytptokno .com shoptizz .com wilinx .com lodonet .com
You buy such domains? More like gambling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coinprol .com
caisers .com
suffra .com
squiper .com
crytptokno .com
shoptizz .com
wilinx .com
lodonet .com
Best to thread easily though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coinprol .com
caisers .com
suffra .com
squiper .com
crytptokno .com grin
shoptizz .com
wilinx .com
lodonet .com
This boss wan hammer by all means necessary. Finding it difficult pronouncing the bolden name shah grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
iykepromotions:
no im tracking these ones bt still sharing at the same time.. bt i dint buy any of them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Royal155:
This boss wan hammer by all means necessary. Finding it difficult pronouncing the bolden name shah grin
modified .. i dint buy them oh.. just watchng them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2017
ovokate:

Best to thread easily though
i will. thats why im watchng the names only
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coinprol .com caisers .com suffra .com squiper .com cryptokno .com shoptizz .com wilinx .com lodonet .com
squiper and wilinx have been bought already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
squiper and wilinx have been bought already

these names are brandable names and are hard to sell.. if you dont use the right mediums like brandbucket and d likes .. ...

go for generic keyword names as a starter.. (words you see in the dictionary)

some of my little sales ....

(geo)carpetcleaning.com....$200
(geo)autosales.com...$75

afternic...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
iykepromotions:

how do you rcv payments from this afternic guys with paypal? u use an exchanger?
does the exchanger give you all those tax details and stuff?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fribery:

these names are brandable names and are hard to sell.. if you dont use the right mediums like brandbucket and d likes .. ...

go for generic keyword names as a starter.. (words you see in the dictionary)

some of my little sales ....

(geo)carpetcleaning.com....$200
(geo)autosales.com...$75

afternic...

Congratulations Bro. please how long does it takes you to sell these domains...
I don send messages to end users tire yet no positive response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
is estibot really good for reaching end users? i am thinking of subscribing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
horlamilekan23:

Congratulations Bro. please how long does it takes you to sell these domains...
I don send messages to end users tire yet no positive response

the carpet cleaning sold the first 2wks but the end user refused to pay direct to me bcus of skeptism so he opted for godaddy/afternic and that requires 90days ..

the autosales just sold recently , i bought it like 3months ago n didnt get a response from anyone. but had hope in the name cus i saw several endusers with the same format .. one even had it d same as mine but in this format.. (geo)autosalesusa.com.. i got two offers recently for it but had already sold it for cheap.i jus wanted to shed some weight and move on.. not feeling too well ..

to me how long doesnt really matter. it is whether the name will sell or not.. or useable by an end user or not. . ..

Invest on generic keyword names is a good way to know if your name will sell or not why? because people type the keywords into google and anybody that wants to promote his business must consider those things..

example of generic keyword names .... bakeryequipment..
rent a car...
helicopterweddings and so on.. basically what people type into google wen they have a problem...

br-eas--t enlargement .. male enhancement and so on..

brandable names sell obviously but be ready to hold them for a long tym..

when you see a name at expireddomains check google adwords whether people search for it.. also check the competition. very important.. the competition tells you how internet savvy the name is... trust me i wont bother alot about my internet presence if i were painting peoples faces for a living.. so many factors to consider..

even the cost of the service should be considered.. if the cost is low then the search volume should be high.. so guy.. check your names along these lines.. at least you re getting negative response.. i remembee marketing the hell out of my first names and not even one mail reply. google close my account taya... i marketed the names up to middle-east. .. just go to beginners section on namepros and read threads with lots of comments .. it will help you.. im still a learner like you..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mbz101(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
haykay2005:

Keep trying bro.. It is well
Hey bro, do you usually do any posting on namepros when you have your namejet listing going?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coinprol .com
caisers .com
suffra .com
squiper .com
cryptokno .com
shoptizz .com
wilinx .com
lodonet .com
I pity you. You sold a domain name by stroke of luck, you are on buying spree on names that you may not sell. Did you take time to ask why Turrp.com sold?

Let me tell you.. it is one a one syllable pronounceable brandable. It sounds like TOP. Anyway, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
2sexycom:
I pity you. You sold a domain name by stroke of luck, you are on buying spree on names that you may not sell. Did you take time to ask why Turrp.com sold?

Let me tell you.. it is one a one syllable pronounceable brandable. It sounds like TOP. Anyway, what do I know?
why is everyone thinking i bought this when i already said im only watching them...i nevr bought even one of those domains...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
2sexycom:
Hey bro, do you usually do any posting on namepros when you have your namejet listing going?
Yes. I advertise on namepros external sales section. Just create a topic with a link to your featured page and bump it up everyday. GL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Fribery:

how do you rcv payments from this afternic guys with paypal? u use an exchanger?
does the exchanger give you all those tax details and stuff?
Use an exchanger's services. before this, download the tax form and fill in your correct details. snap or scan it and forward it back to them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Dramadiddy:
is estibot really good for reaching end users? i am thinking of subscribing
Don't bother. there are many free ways to get endusers for your domain so far it has the basic requirements; High CPC, Rich Keyword and high competition. spend your funds wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Royal155:

It seems a typo of Crypto

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2017
iykepromotions:
Don't bother. there are many free ways to get endusers for your domain so far it has the basic requirements; High CPC, Rich Keyword and high competition. spend your funds wisely.
ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dramadiddy:
why is everyone thinking i bought this when i already said im only watching them...i nevr bought even one of those domains...
okay bro. Just be safe. We even have well meaningful names that has not sold let alone ones without meaning lol. It won't be cool to see you waste money and not speak up to save you from impending disappointment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:
okay bro. Just be safe. We even have well meaningful names that has not sold let alone ones without meaning lol. It won't be cool to see you waste money and not speak up to save you from impending disappointment.
yea... thanks a lot.. i appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
haykay2005:

Yes. I advertise on namepros external sales section. Just create a topic with a link to your featured page and bump it up everyday. GL
how do I get the featured page bro? I can't find it lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
haykay2005:
I just sold BeginCode.com for $500
Venue : namejet auction
Won in may, 2017 for $4 ( namepros auction)
Rick schwartz won the name at the last minute

Listing domains on namejet auction is it free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Frankicent:

Listing domains on namejet auction is it free?

No listing fee, but you pay transfer fee if your name is not on enom.com and 15% commission when your name sold.
Even if your name is on enom.com and your name is not up to 10months to expiration day, you will have to renew the name.

But to me it is good, provided the name is sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Where can i list my domains for fast sales!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2017
2sexycom:
how do I get the featured page bro? I can't find it lol.
Send a featured page requested to Laurie provided you have a minimum of 10 names listed for auction. A link to all your names will be generated. GL

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
expertix:

No listing fee, but you pay transfer fee if your name is not on enom.com and 15% commission when your name sold.
Even if your name is on enom.com and your name is not up to 10months to expiration day, you will have to renew the name.

But to me it is good, provided the name is sold.

Hey I don't really understand. How do I get in touch with you ? Wanna discuss with you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Frankicent:

Hey I don't really understand. How do I get in touch with you ? Wanna discuss with you.

Are you in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: KOLLEE(m), 2sexycom(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.