Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532364 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hunry: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
can $10 daily still be made from domain parking or is domain parking dead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
I often use legalwealth's services. a guy I met here on nl. he simply give me his paypal email and once they pay, he buy the funds and credit me in Naira. great service thoug he may delay payment at times.

Thanks! !!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Griffon(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
A misspell of Bitcoin, Bitcion.org sold for $10,000 yesterday on Sedo according to namebio. Thoughts on this acquisition?
source; https://www.namepros.com/threads/bitcion-org-sold-for-10-000.1059363/

Really really absurd.

So many other domain flippers are already registering misspelt domains, hoping that lady luck smiles at them.

It is crazy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nelsizzy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
No sir but at least 2. One from Godaddy @ $1.17 USD with a promo code for a first time customer and other from Namesilo @ $8.99
Hello. So i saw this your thread yesterday and took my time to read through it. And I am captivated. I intend going into this business, can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
A misspell of Bitcoin, Bitcion.org sold for $10,000 yesterday on Sedo according to namebio. Thoughts on this acquisition?
source; https://www.namepros.com/threads/bitcion-org-sold-for-10-000.1059363/
please bro, I've mailed you. Kindly reply. I have full interest in this buying and selling of expired domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bobbybenard:
please bro, I've mailed you. Kindly reply. I have full interest in this buying and selling of expired domains
Resend again. might have skipped it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
chrispaul1:
I OFTEN RECEIVE THIS MAIL.WHAT DOES THIS MEANS?

Dear Christopher Iyoha,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need toconfirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

NiceTakeaway.com for $

For questions or assistance, please contact our customer service department at
1-866-351-9586 (U.S.) or +1 781-839-7990 (Worldwide).

Sincerely,

The Afternic Team 
www.Afternic.com
P: 866.351.9586 or 781.839.7990

IS THIS NAME GOOD ENOUGH TO SELL??

Iykpromoter,expertix and others. please talk about this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
chrispaul1:

Its standard Afternic email they send often. Fret not. Follow the instruction in the follow up email if they do send it. About your name, no idea bro. Slap a BIN price, forget about it and pray it sells.

My 2kobo advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls can I buy domain without a credit card. If yes pls explain.

cc iyke promotions, expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
lizyamos:
Pls can I buy domain without a credit card. If yes pls explain.

cc iyke promotions, expertix
Other Options Such as bitcoins, skrill or direct bank deposit if you're in the states.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2018
chrispaul1:

There is no any problem about this than the content on the message. It is just about their job routine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
expertix:

There is no any problem about this than the content on the message. It is just about their job routine.

Afternic just changed all my listed dn to Not Listed due to some privacy settings according to the mail I received.

I have sent them screenshot of my registrar account but no reply. Any idea on this ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deewon56: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
sent..... confirm receipt.
sir I too need domain sales letter to lizzychris134@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
Other Options Such as bitcoins, skrill or direct bank deposit if you're in the states.
pls help me with sales letter

Adekunleazeez67 at gmail dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
thanks very much bro, more power to your elbow. Have seen the sales letter and it is a very confusing ones..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vcente(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Resend again. might have skipped it.
I is it advisable to buy the domain of a corporation, also can I call the numbers that was used to register .com tlds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deewon56: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:
Well i will only suggest newbies to go one-on-one training. Because that was what i did and i can even tutor people up to 50%, if u have the money go live training
sir pls how can I know about it I'm a novice to this ,I want to venture into this online business pls kindly put me through sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
I often use legalwealth's services. a guy I met here on nl. he simply give me his paypal email and once they pay, he buy the funds and credit me in Naira. great service thoug he may delay payment at times.

do you know anyother exchanger?? thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
deewon56:
sir pls how can I know about it I'm a novice to this ,I want to venture into this online business pls kindly put me through sir
well well, domain business is not a quick money stuff. and the way it sounds is not same when u venture into it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bosses in the house, I just registered a domain name on godaddy.. kindly help me appraise it.. OnlineMsc.com.... Thanks �

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Bosses in the house..

I found a three word domain on expired domain site...I appraised it on estibot...

Estibot value.....$0 USD
CPC...,....0.05
Alexa rank.....0
Average search...... 35

But when I search the domain on Google..... There are many end users for it

Advice needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fribery:

do you know anyother exchanger?? thanks

Meet legalwealth at www.ijamexchange.com for any of your digi money exchange.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by victorylite(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is another greater ways of making money online ooo. Great post. I can truly say that there exist several ways go make money online.

I am also into online business and it's profitable I also teach people several ways to make cool money online. You can also learn from me. watsapp me 08161539137
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello. What if i buy a domain from the godaddy traffic section and park it. does that make sense? because i see that the traffic value of domains there are not that high, also same as the cpc. would it be profitable to park sites like those? example in picture below

cc iykepromotions
expertix

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
makaecoman:
Bosses in the house, I just registered a domain name on godaddy.. kindly help me appraise it.. OnlineMsc.com.... Thanks �

@iykepromotions
@2sexynet
@expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2018
makaecoman:

@iykepromotions
@2sexynet
@expertix
I don't do appraisals, but the name is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2018
2sexynet:

Alright Thanks �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 5:59am On Jan 20, 2018
2sexynet:
Welldone boss, thanks for the good works so far... I av a chance to buy welfarism.com but because I tink I'm nt yet ripe to buy names cos I'm just buying junks. Whats nw bothering me is dat sum1 bought d name nd listed it @ €40000 on SEDO, my question nw is dat does d name has such value or d owner is just over optimistic? I will appreciate ur timely input sir. Thanks
expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

Welldone boss, thanks for the good works so far... I av a chance to buy welfarism.com but because I tink I'm nt yet ripe to buy names cos I'm just buying junks. Whats nw bothering me is dat sum1 bought d name nd listed it @ €40000 on SEDO, my question nw is dat does d name has such value or d owner is just over optimistic? I will appreciate ur timely input sir. Thanks
expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...

Sir, to me personally you missed a gem, am not saying it will sell for high price high ohhhhh, but if I have a chance to buy this type of domain, I will gladly buy it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkingz(m), harrykewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.