Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550953 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Sir, to me personally you missed a gem, am not saying it will sell for high price high ohhhhh, but if I have a chance to buy this type of domain, I will gladly buy it...
you might aswell not buy it o...my friend
lol it is a norm in the domain world
what about this:
I had hcrypto, pcrypto and rcrypto staring at me on my to reg list then but now it is gone , somebody else regged it and it is listed for a very high price , also I had 2 domains that I did not reg last year because I thought they were not too good. guess what ! those names are now developed by an end user.
the domain that we picked from the dropped expired domain is dropped by someone that could not sell it , we rescued the domains from the drops and wa! it sold within few month of purchasing it .
it is very normal to spot a gem today and ignore it because it might not look good to you.
the ultimate determinant of one buying a domain name is the gut feeling .

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2018
jamih:

you might aswell not buy it o...my friend
lol it is a norm in the domain world
what about this:
I had hcrypto, pcrypto and rcrypto staring at me on my to reg list then but now it is gone , somebody else regged it and it is listed for a very high price , also I had 2 domains that I did not reg last year because I thought they were not too good. guess what ! those names are now developed by an end user.
the domain that we picked from the dropped expired domain is dropped by someone that could not sell it , we rescued the domains from the drops and wa! it sold within few month of purchasing it .
it is very normal to spot a gem today and ignore it because it might not look good to you.
the ultimate determinant of one buying a domain name is the gut feeling .

You are damm right.. But mere typing welfarism alone is an indication that it is a gem.... I will buy it speedily

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Other Options Such as bitcoins, skrill or direct bank deposit if you're in the states.
brotherly,you are not responding to my messages
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Hello. What if i buy a domain from the godaddy traffic section and park it. does that make sense? because i see that the traffic value of domains there are not that high, also same as the cpc. would it be profitable to park sites like those? example in picture below

cc iykepromotions
expertix
Stay clear hyphens except if it's ultra premium names or German enduser

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

Welldone boss, thanks for the good works so far... I av a chance to buy welfarism.com but because I tink I'm nt yet ripe to buy names cos I'm just buying junks. Whats nw bothering me is dat sum1 bought d name nd listed it @ €40000 on SEDO, my question nw is dat does d name has such value or d owner is just over optimistic? I will appreciate ur timely input sir. Thanks
expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...
I no go think am twice before buying it for 5 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Fribery:

do you know anyother exchanger?? thanks
I Just used justi4jesu and she was great. Smooth transaction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

Welldone boss, thanks for the good works so far... I av a chance to buy welfarism.com but because I tink I'm nt yet ripe to buy names cos I'm just buying junks. Whats nw bothering me is dat sum1 bought d name nd listed it @ €40000 on SEDO, my question nw is dat does d name has such value or d owner is just over optimistic? I will appreciate ur timely input sir. Thanks
expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...
That's why it's important to understand the secrets and strategies of any business before doing it. not all about huge capital. had it been you know this already and understand how letters longness and shortness works, this could have been a wonderful acqusition for you. if the new owner is in a hurry to sell this, he won't sell it below $1500. but all the same. don't let it bother you MOVE on.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
slimjosh43:

Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
That's why it's important to understand the secrets and strategies of any business before doing it. not all about huge capital. had it been you know this already and understand how letters longness and shortness works, this could have been a wonderful acqusition for you. if the new owner is in a hurry to sell this, he won't sell it below $1500.
I think he announced it somewhere here before deciding on whether to reg it or not . the new owner of the domain sees potential in the domain name and he regged it.
my first 2 figure sale as a domainer , I thought of announcing it.. but I did not , I followed my heart and I bought . God so good it sold four months later. If I had announced it , somebody else would have regged it and sell it. IMHO
if you need any advice on a to reg domain name, it is better to private message some people about it to seek advice instead of throwing it out to the public.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2018
makaecoman:
Bosses in the house, I just registered a domain name on godaddy.. kindly help me appraise it.. OnlineMsc.com.... Thanks �

Pls I need more people to let me know the potential of this domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...
You have missed a one word dictionary domain name! You should have regged it. Well! A lesson learned It is one of those bitter lessons that you must learn, don't worry, the best is yet to come. Forget about it and keep learning. The name was regged on 10/01/2018.
Cheers and good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

expertix
iykepromotions
hayka2005
Carmal90 ...
lol... let it go. because he placed a high price on it does not mean he would sell it. There are a lot of names that will never be sold. At best, the name is just brandable for welfare. That is all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:
Welfarism.com is available now
Thanks to all d bosses for ur input, I didnt feel bad cos d lesson is valuable dan d name... I now know wat to buy, nomore halfbtc.com or rebuildsite.com grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
expertix:

You have missed a one word dictionary domain name! You should have regged it. Well! A lesson learned It is one of those bitter lessons that you must learn, don't worry, the best is yet to come. Forget about it and keep learning. The name was regged on 10/01/2018.
Cheers and good luck.
I have 2 one word dictionary word on my "to reg list", hope I will not regret later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimjosh43:

iConcur
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamih:

I have 2 one word dictionary word on my "to reg list", hope I will not regret later.
depending on the name, it us not all one word that are valuable. But good luck to you, if you like go and reg them for cheap price and wait on the Lord.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
I tried registering a domain from Godaddy closeout which auction is suppose to end in next 6hours I have supplied payment details but I did not receive notification if payment was successful. I tried to retry but the website says "domain is no longer available at auction" does it mean I have successfully acquired the name, or the domain has been bought by someone else.
I have up-to 5k in naira and I did payment with PayPal domain costs around $15

haykay2005 iykepromotions, 2sexycon, expertise and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimjosh43:

Stay clear hyphens except if it's ultra premium names or German enduser
okay... bt wud it make sense to purchase such names excluding the hyphenated ones cc ovokate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
demo4ril97:
I tried registering a domain from Godaddy closeout which auction is suppose to end in next 6hours I have supplied payment details but I did not receive notification if payment was successful. I tried to retry but the website says "domain is no longer available at auction" does it mean I have successfully acquired the name, or the domain has been bought by someone else.
I have up-to 5k in naira and I did payment with PayPal domain costs around $15

It'd take about a week before the name hits your account that's if it's closeout domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimjosh43:

It'd take about a week before the name hits your account that's if it's closeout domain

How much is $15,in naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
hourl:

Thanks to all d bosses for ur input, I didnt feel bad cos d lesson is valuable dan d name... I now know wat to buy, nomore halfbtc.com or rebuildsite.com grin

On one hand, i feel u really missed a gem but on the other hand, I also feel happy for you because you just avoided paying domain renewal fee for 3-5years on a single domain name that seems like it wouldn't sell and after a couple of years, you just angrily let it expire....lol grin It probably would have taken that long to cash in on the domain. Lets keep learning man.
Newbie like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
My Ogas at the top, please help me assess my domian names; strategyforforex.com and manchesterroofers.co.uk. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vcente(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
guys, I just tire like wetin. I hand registered 4 domains on web4africa. com, but for three days now now, I'm still getting pending on all the domains i registred. I don't know what to anymore, my investors have been calling nonstop and I am starting to look like a scammer. note they don't respond to my mails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
reg a dot com at exabytes for 3.99
use these coupon codes
FACEBOOK
LET
CANHME
NAMEPROS.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Carmal90:

How much is $15,in naira?
It's about 5 or 6k

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
vcente:
guys, I just tire like wetin. I hand registered 4 domains on web4africa. com, but for three days now now, I'm still getting pending on all the domains i registred. I don't know what to anymore, my investors have been calling nonstop and I am starting to look like a scammer. note they don't respond to my mails.
Why web4africa.com on top all the trusted registrars around
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Heyzee5:
My Ogas at the top, please help me assess my domian names; strategyforforex.com and manchesterroofers.co.uk. Thank you.

stick to .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
makaecoman:
Bosses in the house, I just registered a domain name on godaddy.. kindly help me appraise it.. OnlineMsc.com.... Thanks �

@iykepromotions is this domain name valuable? If yes, how much do u think I should place on it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
AM YET TO BUY ANY DOMAIN DUE TO CAPITAL ISSUE

I come across a domain and the company is using dot co.uk. it is two word domain with "tools" as second word.

I search on godaddy if there is still dot king extension and it us available

IT IS TRADEMARK FREE ALSO

Then i appraise it on estibot

Domain value............$230

Search overview

Average search result(keyword)------- 88000
Average search result(sld)---------2740

Traffic rank
Alexa traffic rank--------------------0
Google page rank---+----------------1

Average monthly search stat broad match
Monthly searches. -------1599
CPC. $1.76

Average monthly search stat exact match
Monthly searches. 135
CPC. $0.10

ADVICE needed
Cc iyekepromotions expertix haykay2005 calmag90
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jonnyboy4u: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2018
For fast domain name registration & hosting of your blogs or sites, you should try qservers.net .

You can view their international reviews below:

https://www.bitcatcha.com/research/web-hosting-nigeria-websites/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Heyzee5:
Fair bro. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.