Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557460 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
haykay2005:

Yes bro. I registered both Lendeen.com and Fundeen.com the same and they both got approved by BB. Six months later, a company launched a renewable energy investment services in Spain and registered fundeen in 5 major extensions. it's either the same company hit the BIN or another company entirely. creativity is the key bro
love the way you put it... But let me add that brandables made from real words tend to do well and abstract ones.
Congrats!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
@ 2sexynet, saw you viewing. where have you been and hope you're fine?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
hahahaha...i am good bro. Still selling domains but not reporting much. I am working on something not related to domain and it's taking much of my mind and energy. Hopefully, I will have something massive to share sooner. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigBrotherNaija(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
iykepromotions, please what's the worth of this domain name, TechNewsy.com ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tfrancis(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
lyke I appreciate your good work may the Lord increase you 360 degree. Please kindly send me the sales letter

This is my email; tfrancislinks@yahoo.com

And please I want to ask that can you make money from domain parking without the domain been sold?

I have created account on bodis.com are you saying even nobody buy my domain I can still make money by advertising alone i.e. parking it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Repbeejay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
if the status of a trademark term is "Abandoned" or "cancelled" can I go ahead in registering domain containing that term?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Repbeejay:
if the status of a trademark term is "Abandoned" or "cancelled" can I go ahead in registering domain containing that term?
Abandoned trademark can be picked up. The owner has maximum of 10 years to renew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Repbeejay(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
haykay2005:

Abandoned trademark can be picked up. The owner has maximum of 10 years to renew
grin Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hunry: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Expireddomains.net no longer accepts new registrations, what do we do now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigBrotherNaija(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2018
iykepromotions:

Master please kindly help me with the "sales letter" : victor.noah.developer @ gmail.com

Thanks so much, may God bless you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by equipux(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
CPA marketing rocks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2018
hello house can i withdraw exactly 10 usd from bodis. thats the amount in revenue volt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Askgloria(f): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
phil5:
hello house can i withdraw exactly 10 usd from bodis. thats the amount in revenue volt.

Hi Phil kindly reach me on whatsapp zero nine zero seven eight two three four one zero eight. Thanx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimozaman2020(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
can i park such a domain with this quality
domainsindex
age 7 years

Appraisal
>
Appraise

information
domain BIG
appraised value 20 USD
domain birthday 17-Sep-2011
age 7 year(s)
appraisal accuracy 80%
backed by deals No
backed by appraisal No
domain rating -
TLD rating AA
Google pagerank -
SLD
keywords suggest keyword
keywords language English (12%)
Other languages German (6%), French (6%)
categorization
topics Other
tags
search volume in Bing, Google & Yahoo
Global searches for 0
Global approximate CPC 0.00 USD
Global competition 0% (low)

Global searches 325
Global approximate CPC 4.19 USD
Global competition for 77% (high)

Global searches 213
Global approximate CPC 3.66 USD
Global competition for 72% (high)
estimates
alexa traffic rank 1,277,280
estimated daily visitors 445
development value 0 USD
overture value
direct navigation estimates
monthly type-ins 13,350
monthly parking revenue 0 USD
currently parked at -
parking recommendation Bodis.com
parking value of the domain 0 USD

estibot value
Monthly Searches: 4,428
Cost Per Click: $8.07 USD
Ad Competition: medium
Data Age: Recent

Monthly Searches: 258
Cost Per Click: $11.40 USD
Ad Competition: high
Data Age: Recent

Backlink seokicks. de
• Linkpop: 179
• Domainpop: 14
• IP-Pop: 12
• ClassC-Pop: 12

The domain is hyphenated like The-Domain-Example.com

Dr iykepromotions and other domainers in the house please attend to this. Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimozaman2020(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
iykepromotions:
EstiBot Value: $ 2,200 USD
Search Overview:
Avg Search Results (keyword): 26,200,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 1,190
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 0
Avg Ad Count (sld): 2

Traffic Rank:
Alexa Traffic Rank: 14,477,729
Google Page Rank:
-

Type-in Score:
Overture (domain): -
Overture (sld): -
Overture (keyword): 622

Monthly Searches: 676,500
Cost Per Click: $1.59 USD
Ad Competition: low

please bosses in house should i reg the domain

iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexynet
expertix

regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anuda(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Could someone please recommend trusted Payoneer exchanger?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
anuda:
Could someone please recommend trusted Payoneer exchanger?
Justi4jesu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimozaman2020:
EstiBot Value: $ 2,200 USD
Search Overview:
Avg Search Results (keyword): 26,200,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 1,190
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 0
Avg Ad Count (sld): 2

Traffic Rank:
Alexa Traffic Rank: 14,477,729
Google Page Rank:
-

Type-in Score:
Overture (domain): -
Overture (sld): -
Overture (keyword): 622

Monthly Searches: 676,500
Cost Per Click: $1.59 USD
Ad Competition: low

please bosses in house should i reg the domain

iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexynet
expertix

regards
Sorry I don't do this bro. I register my names based on keyword synergy. I no dey park names so, Stats no be my concern oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anuda(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
thanks. But, she said she does not deal on payoneer!

haykay2005:

Justi4jesu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
anuda:
thanks. But, she said she does not deal on payoneer!

iyemik is another reliable exchanger

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who is following uglydork story on namepros? He just got scammed by a group guys from Nigeria.
Hmmm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Who is following uglydork story on namepros? He just got scammed by a group guys from Nigeria.
Hmmm
Some Nigerians just tarnishing the image of others.. Na wa

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nawa 4 dis fake domainers out to destroy our reputation on namepros. Now those guys would not want to bid on our auctions anymore! Haba!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
ovokate:

Some Nigerians just tarnishing the image of others.. Na wa
Heyzee5:
Nawa 4 dis fake domainers out to destroy our reputation on namepros. Now those guys would not want to bid on our auctions anymore! Haba!!
Honestly the guy is greedy. He wanted to buy technology.com for $6k I guess(confusing story) . Sending money to a third party via PayPal family and friends and western union. So many red flags but greed won. Dem fit jazz the guy sha. I know wetin my pple are capable of doing.. Silentptnr dey fumble say he can never be scammed. I shake my head for the guy.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Heyzee5:
They can only destroy themselves. Me I go make my money by fire by force grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Hmmm
Checked the story. Its sad, some Nigerians no dey try at all.

Good thing is, the guy has traced and collected part of his money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Hmmm
Post the link here please. Dubbed by Nigerian?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
expertix:

Hologram is a security niche and it is growing fast in the market, many people love using holo in there documents and many companies are setting up hologram.
More so it has good searching on Google.com - see create hologram "Create Hologram" on google it has about 12,900 search result. It is also about 2 years old and a meaningful dictionary two words that works well together.

In my own view, it is a good one.

The domain can sell soon, if you buy it. However, I 'm not forcing you to buy, there are many ways to find your good domains, depending on how and what you intend to gain from the domain name.

Some prefer to get domains for parking and some likes to get domain for quick sales and some are ready to get any good domain name and sell to end user when they come to look for it.

Hey boss I just bought this domain been watching it for over 1week now. Since no one would risk it. I just did... Bought it via namesilo. Wanna list Createhologram.com at undeveloped. What do you think ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
haykay2005:
Hmmm
he was forking greedy... I don't have sympathy for such folks... Most scam victims are greedy.

I remember entering a cab in 2008 and the usual cab scheme started...

Oga how much put for boot,
The other guy in front with driver mentioned one big figure in multimillions and claim it belongs to his boss who died.

The one sitting next to me at the back says how only u go carry that kind money? You must give me my own share.

They kept on going and tried to weave me to participate in their talks... But I have a habit of not talking to strangers with new faces and I rarely get carried away by putting my mouth in people's convo.

I am hardly excited about anything and it has gotten worse over the years so much that it is HARD to sell anything to me.

Well, after they tried and they saw I wasn't concerned or moved... They started murmuring. At that point, it hit me that we had even talk about it at home 2-3 days prior to that day. I quickly told them that I will like to alight, even though I hadn't reached my junction.

Always be in charge of your emotions... And dojy6be greedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2018
Cmyname:
Checked the story. Its sad, some Nigerians no dey try at all.

Good thing is, the guy has traced and collected part of his money.

bros, leave Nigerian out of it... There domain scams perpetrated by Americans even on that namepros if u check well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2018
2sexynet:
bros, leave Nigerian out of it... There domain scams perpetrated by Americans even on that namepros if u check well.

No! I disagreed with you, there are Nigerians hands in the scam. Though, the guy was too greedy but nevertheless if you follow the conversation very well, Nigerans are truelly the scammers.
The matter will affect Nigerians much these days again, especially if you like selling domains at namepros.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rty6072(m), Wokamest, Kotla and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.