Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574172 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
hushdaddy:
please I listed a domain on afternic and it has been in review since yesterday, is there something I didn't do right?

this is my first time
The keyword may be a trademarked name and afternic don't list trademarks. simply mail their support to resolve this; support@afternic.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigBrotherNaija(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please help me look into this domain: /F/a/b/r/i/c/W/a/r/e/h/o/u/s/i/n/g/./c/o/m/

Does it have any market value?

cc: iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
So I've been monitoring things in here on a low and I decided to take the big step, just bought a domain (s/p/o/r/t/s/c/l/o/t/h/e/s.info) on 1and1, confirmed the email sent to me. What next? How and where do I put it up for sale. Should I park it?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sundayakasdy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello guys, stumbled on this thread about 2weeks ago buy my first domain with bitcoin on namesilo ,list it in same site.
I need your review before writing to the organization .

FXTMforum . com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hushdaddy: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2018
iykepromotions:
The keyword may be a trademarked name and afternic don't list trademarks. simply mail their support to resolve this; support@afternic.com
OK. ... they have listed it today but 1and1 refunded me don't know why
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2018
iykepromotions:
please i want to ask if the Emails i get from Whois.com are correct?? if not, how can i get E-mails of end users??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by goodboy744(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2018
I usually trade binary or forex recently i switched to crypto alot of forex or binary traders may claim to be happy but honestly it didnt work for me out of 100% that join binary or forex not up to 5% make it but trading alot of odd coins in crypto i figured that even one with little or no knowledge but has guidance can make alot this is totally stress free and takes little or no time giving a free guidance to people
A lot of fuss about crypto currency most people know about ether and. BTc and a few others but there a whole of other odd coins you can make huge profit from with the right information feel free to join the whatsapp group

https:///Cta4kevyOQYIzrVqkuHTAs

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbee(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
I am an experienced writer who specializes in SEO Writing, Article Writing, Creative Writing and Online Writing.
I am versatile in MS Office, Data Entry, Reports and Blog Writing. I write Original High Quality articles with no plagiarism. Delivery is 100% On Time.

WhatsApp - 08029402692.
Email- bbeebux@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brokeNOT(f): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Simple. Predict on www.highspirit.ng and cash out smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2018
sundayakasdy:
Hello guys, stumbled on this thread about 2weeks ago buy my first domain with bitcoin on namesilo ,list it in same site.
I need your review before writing to the organization .

FXTMforum . com

FXTMforum , as in forextimeforum...is FXTM not trademarked ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Have you seen a psychiatrist?
lol am waiting for you to lead the way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2018
JohnnyBling:
So I've been monitoring things in here on a low and I decided to take the big step, just bought a domain (s/p/o/r/t/s/c/l/o/t/h/e/s.info) on 1and1, confirmed the email sent to me. What next? How and where do I put it up for sale. Should I park it?

So I tried parking it on sedo, created a new account, did the member certification sturv. Woke up this morning to see that I've been blocked on sedo, what did I do wrong?
But I'm not deterred sha. I plan on selling it quick, I'll try listing it on the marketplaces available. I also want to send out sales letter to potential end users.
Hope I'm on the right track

cc iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
I need a trusted PayPal exchanger for my funds. Tested by iykepromotions. Yeah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
JohnnyBling:
I need a trusted PayPal exchanger for my funds. Tested by iykepromotions. Yeah
ahn ahn Bros, have u sold de domain so quick?? pls dnt tell me u have
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Raph01:
ahn ahn Bros, have u sold de domain so quick?? pls dnt tell me u have
lol.. I need to chill abi.
Buh I feel I'm really close. Call me too anxious
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2018
JohnnyBling:

So I tried parking it on sedo, created a new account, did the member certification sturv. Woke up this morning to see that I've been blocked on sedo, what did I do wrong?
But I'm not deterred sha. I plan on selling it quick, I'll try listing it on the marketplaces available. I also want to send out sales letter to potential end users.
Hope I'm on the right track

You must verify with ur bank statement or national ID not just that online form they send u.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Heyzee5:

You must verify with ur bank statement or national ID not just that online form they send u.

Aii. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
1Sharon:

Have you seen a psychiatrist?

I checked on him ... His sick
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sundayakasdy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
jamih:

FXTMforum , as in forextimeforum...is FXTM not trademarked ?
YES, what do u think about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2018
sundayakasdy:

YES, what do u think about it.
it is not advisable to reg a trademarked name..it always result in no sale and could lead to case with the company that own the trademark.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rmventures(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please guys I will really appreciate it if someone can send me a copy of Hyke's domain sales letter. I've been trying to contact him but I'm not getting any response from him. Thanks. Here is my e-mail.
marcusfem.biz@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rmventures(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
Simply brandable and only big companies normally goes for these. sells high but MAY not sell very fast. As a newbie still looking for your first sale, start with keyword rich domains with high CPC and competition for a quick flip. brandables are very lucrative but not a good way to start domaining.

Best wishes sir.
Please bros, I need a copy of domain sales letter.
marcusfem.biz@gmail.com. Thanks sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Let's be frank here. it's quite easy to buy a domain name; credit card, paypal, bitcoin and so fort. however picking the right domains, Keyword combination is a skill you need to master and understand. the after reward is quite impressive if done right. many domains got dropped every day but not all are valuable, resellable or even parkable. to all newbies, domaining is interesting and can turn your $9 to $499 Dollars and above in some days, weeks or years if DONE RIGHT. but you need to learn it, understand it and get the required tools and strategies. don't just buy that domain name because someone tells you there's money in domaining, understand how it works first.

Goodluck All.
Iykepromotions

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
rmventures:

Please bros, I need a copy of domain sales letter.
marcusfem.biz@gmail.com. Thanks sir.
confirm receipt. both the long and short version have been forwarded to you however use the short version. more effective if you have a nice domain.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
confirm receipt. both the long and short version have been forwarded to you however use the short version. more effective if you have a nice domain.

Regards.
pls, how many days does it take for Bodis to activate my parked domain?? for first timers.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Raph01:
pls, how many days does it take for Bodis to activate my parked domain?? for first timers.

Thanks
Non activation means there's no visitors to the said domain so far.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
iykepromotions:

Regards.
Please I need the short version. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
Non activation means there's no visitors to the said domain so far.
Oh I see. I just bought the domain yesterday. i was thinking it takes some business days before activation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
slimjosh43:

Please I need the short version. Thanks

It doesn't need any format..
Quality of the name is what is needed
A simple, my domain name is for sale will do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.