Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3569717 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
africanman85:
Is it an expired domain or hand reg ?
I hand registered it.
But it was once expired
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
jamih:

yes you can list immediately , they have some other coupon for 3.99 if u haven't use b4 e.g

NAMEPROS
FACEBOOK
NP
Is it one domain per coupon or per account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Treasure28:
Is it one domain per coupon or per account
coupon: CANHME, LET it is one domain per coupon so u get 5 .com's , each for 3.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
jamih:

coupon: CANHME, LET
it is one domain per coupon
so u get 5 .com's , each for 3.99
That's cool.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sorry to ask..i listed my domain on namesilo: nybackpacks dot com.. If for instance,it's sold (BIN),how do i get my cash? Advice needed: what's the best ways to get this sold... My first experiment hand reg domain is still locked on godaddy.squirtingsexdolls dot com. How do i get this listed on other sites?may be am still getting it twisted based on newbee things...plz i need advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Treasure28:

Thanks man.
I have got $69 domain sale on namejet but have not been able to cash out.
I tried using my payoneer account but bounced back on two attempts they made to send the money. They were forced to add the money to my namejet account and told me they will resend it together with my next sale.
Contacted payoneer to know what the issue was, I was told they don't receive bank wire.
What can I do?
You need a domiciliary account to receive payout from namejet. There's is no other way
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
haykay2005:

You need a domiciliary account to receive payout from namejet. There's is no other way
OK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Awoofawo:

They accept Payoneer Card.... Just used mine with them now
Two questions bro
How did you get a payoneer card.
Please I need one
Two how did u set up ur personalize email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Treasure28:

Bro, I sight you ooo
Longest time.
Can you remember me?
I think I should
We created a WhatsApp group the other time
How have u been
And how is market
Hope d sales are coming n
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2018
ewuoso2002:

I think I should
We created a WhatsApp group the other time
How have u been
And how is market
Hope d sales are coming n
Exactly.
Cool bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Treasure28:

Exactly.
Cool bro
Pls how can I get USA phone no
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2018
ewuoso2002:

Two questions bro
How did you get a payoneer card.
Please I need one
Two how did u set up ur personalize email.

I was luck to get my hand on the Payoneer Card, it took nearer one and half year for it to shown up.............the other one I applied for around same time more than three years ago is yet to show up. As for the personalize email, you will need to buy a domain name that you will use to set it up.....the detail is real complex.

PS> Since I read you are base in UAE getting Payoneer should be very easy on that side, you can sign up with this link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/GFltU5xIVaqdB5IV0EyjpHzOOsQn5dmiYNRjOG58lWPBjDeX8qanGcvrKco4BxYN6NHg3anAMprGYaVYkVgORA2
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls how can I get USA phone no
Pm me so we don't go off topic here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Awoofawo:

I was luck to get my hand on the Payoneer Card, it took nearer one and half year for it to shown up.............the other one I applied for around same time more than three years ago is yet to show up. As for the personalize email, you will need to buy a domain name that you will use to set it up.....the detail is real complex.

PS> Since I read you are base in UAE getting Payoneer should be very easy on that side, you can sign up with this link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/GFltU5xIVaqdB5IV0EyjpHzOOsQn5dmiYNRjOG58lWPBjDeX8qanGcvrKco4BxYN6NHg3anAMprGYaVYkVgORA2

I tried, they asked for a bank account...
My salary is not enough to open an account.
I was told by them that without a bank account, I can't open it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
ewuoso2002:

I tried, they asked for a bank account...
My salary is not enough to open an account.
I was told by them that without a bank account, I can't open it

Even in Nigeria now they asked for Bank account also..... Those of us that get the card are early birds....... Their seems to have change somehow. Buy why not try Paypal, open one with your UAE details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NnamdiN: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Treasure28:

Yeah.
Thanks
how did you do that the outbound thing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
When I hear of sales here. I am happy. But for me, almost three years, over 30 domains, no sales. What do you think about fourstarhotel.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
gen2lpat:
When I hear of sales here. I am happy. But for me, almost three years, over 30 domains, no sales. What do you think about fourstarhotel.com?
Its fair . Just that 4 star is not a permanent name. Hotels want to move up and 4 star will no longer relevant once they upgrade How do you market it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
NnamdiN:
how did you do that the outbound thing
I look for potential buyers and I shot them emails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Treasure28:

Bro how do look for potential buyers......that one area you guru should beam light on, so those us just starting can move up, we will appreciate your shedding light on this particular area! cheesy

Have email set up but getting end-users I no sabi am....abeg help us! cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bonnyz: 4:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Money Mastèrs: ⚽��⚾���

*✅WON✅WON✅WON✅�!!!*

*Are you tired of losing football betting? If yes..*
*Today your life will be changed forever if you join our group ..*
We don't believe in those scam called fixed game. It does not exist either. People who are into football trading knows that. Please run away from every fixed odd game player trying to squeeze money out of your pocket.

Ours are free! Yes you heard me right.
We give 3 to 5 odds daily and 10+ odds on weekends starting from Friday. it doesn't take any risk involved, your winning is �� satisfaction guaranteed
� *NO CHANCE TO LOOSE WITH*
� *NOTE:- *Betting is for the strong mind and it all persistent, it also deserve a good sources,Join the winning team now and smile at the end of the match. Your winning is 100% certain sure.*
��✅✅✅✅
�⚽����⚾
Remember it is in your hands to succeed.
Join us by registering on:
https:///Env1rVOPxmuA9A2fAz733L
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Treasure28:

I have PMed you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Awoofawo post=66679360]

Even in Nigeria now they asked for Bank account also..... Those of us that get the card are early birds....... Their seems to have change somehow. Buy Its asking me to put my credit card which i do not have.
Here if your salary is not up to 500k, u cant open a bank account.
So no credit card for you
Anyway around this
This is what i get after logging in

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Please can u guys review my domains
I already have them for like a year now.
Did outbound no reply and i just abandon them

carpetcleaningwalthamstow dot com
heatpumpmaine dot com
needcarkeys dot com
plumbervillapark dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
jamih:

Hello name,
would your company be interested in acquiring the domain name xhjkk.com?
or
we are selling the domain name hbbn.com. would you be interested in acquiring it?
hello,
I thought you might like to know that I am selling the domain name cc.com. if you would be interested in this asset. please let me know.

follow up two days later after no response.
Hello,
just wondering of you received my previous email on the beneficial domain name nnnn.com, if you would be interested in this domain name. please let me know. my asking price is $fff. transaction via escrow.

I am email you because I think you will be interested if you are not and wish to receive no further communication please let me know. if you have any questions feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Kind regards,

name

email address

hope it helps

What do u use has subject
And how do u get enduser
I mean their email address
I use whois.com but not forth coming
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2018
when . com had being registered and u still have .net and .org available and the dot com is a website and u can see like 4 endusers or more will u get the dot net.
General question
pls chip in ur opinion
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2018
ewuoso:

What do u use has subject And how do u get enduser I mean their email address I use whois.com but not forth coming
fffff.com is for sale: subject
I use hunter.io and clearbit, sometimes whois

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=ewuoso post=66696789][/quote]

Too bad that you are experiencing difficult getting the card.

Hope guru here will be able to help you......check the forum read sometime about some guy selling Payoneer card ( don't know if the are legit thus)

Do you got the Personalize email set up, and how did you source for end-users please I need it'

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls, can i buy a name from another site and list it at Godaddy for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Awoofawo:

Too bad that you are experiencing difficult getting the card.

Hope guru here will be able to help you......check the forum read sometime about some guy selling Payoneer card ( don't know if the are legit thus)

Do you got the Personalize email set up, and how did you source for end-users please I need it'

Thanks
I know the process of personalized email i just wanted to know if its the same one with d one i knew before. but which site do u use for your own personalized email, there are some free site. I used one before but i dont remember the name... something like hosti...
Thanks bro
To get endusers
all i do i put my domain in search engine without the dot com or dot whatever
the check the result, I click on the results one after the other look for their email and send them a mail.

My biggest sale ever ($400) was through that method, all thanks to God and oga iyke
i pray to make better sale
like u know, i am still learning
my problem is i am not consistent
but this time, im going to make it a do or die thing
Just waiting to get a laptop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
ewuoso:
when . com had being registered and u still have .net and .org available and the dot com is a website and u can see like 4 endusers or more will u get the dot net.
General question
pls chip in ur opinion
I won't
Except I see that .org has been taken, several hyphenated .com and .net
Then I can pick that .net provide the keywords are competitive.
But I think you should just stick to .com

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Collinser(m), etin06(m), Beelove6, vizboy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.