Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573471 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2018
jamih:

yeah
@ nominalia a dot com is 1k +
@ dynadot it is around 2k + naira
oK! tHANKS

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 7:29am On May 12, 2018
iykepromotions:
sales letter sent. Not advisable to start with such domain as a newbie that has not yet made a sale.
boss, so which type of domain is advisable for a newbie?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
Farouksenior:

How far my mentor
strong head... I always know your time will come. I saw it long ago. Anybody who go all the way in find answers to questions will always succeed u wey find me come my cousin wedding for Benin grin grin grin grin crazy dude.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 6:37pm On May 12, 2018
2sexycom:
strong head... I always know your time will come. I saw it long ago. Anybody who go all the way in find answers to questions will always succeed u wey find me come my cousin wedding for Benin grin grin grin grin crazy dude.
Not so crazy afterall grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2018
ovokate:

Not so crazy afterall grin
The guy can disturb for africa grin grin grin i call him stubborn domainer cos he messed up a lot of sales and even got into a fight with an end user lol...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2018
2sexycom:
The guy can disturb for africa grin grin grin i call him stubborn domainer cos he messed up a lot of sales and even got into a fight with an end user lol...
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
jamih:

yeah
@ nominalia a dot com is 1k +
@ dynadot it is around 2k + naira
What's the promo code?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:59am On May 13, 2018
PhatBG:

What's the promo code?
no code... just visit nominalia.com , use chrome so you can translate the page to english
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
Happy new @ all. Someone contacted me 2 days ago from Japan and told me he's a domain broker for a company, that his client is interested in of my domain names the sports niche and will offer 80 Ethereum. The domain was meant to expire yesterday at Godaddy, I didn't plan to renew it because later saw someone having a better variation of it for sale. He asked if I have Ethereum wallet that he can assist me open one if I want. I asked if his client can choose any other means to pay, if not I will see what I can do. And I got the response below - copy and paste.

If you have Telegram you may contact our English speaking representative in Europe - Mike at https://re:e/MikeGroupHelp

He may also help you to finish the sale.
My commission is only 5 %. The commission is divided between you and the buyer and paid after you get the money.

The buyer offers 80 ETH. He may also pay in Yen (Japanese currency) if you can accept it. If it's ok let's proceed.

You will be paid via Paypal, wire transfer, Western Union or Bitcoins/Ethereum.

Do you have a certificate in English and Japanese? It's required by the buyer and his escrow service. They must be sure your domain has no restrictions or problems with law and trademarks in Japan. He won't proceed without it.

The certificate must include the following to be accepted by my buyer:
- Ownership verification (the certification agency must confirm you are a legal owner).
- Trademark infringement verification (the buyer does not want to lose the domain after purchase because it has problems with trademarks).
- The domain must not be pledged or sold to third parties (verification of restrictions).
- The certificate must be up to date (issued during last 30 days)
- Copy of the certificate in Japanese (required by the buyer because he does not speak English).
- The certification agency must be authorized by my buyer and the escrow.

My buyer is a professional investor and he won't be able to send you the payment without this certificate. There is no other way for you and us to finish the sale. The payment to you will be made via escrow service to protect both parties during the transaction.
You can read about certification agency that is accepted by the escrow and supports a copy in Japanese at Google Answers: http://questions.google-answers.info/threadview/id/906189315.htm The buyer sent me this link. Domain Broker is a nick name of his former broker who worked with my buyer in the past.

The process is very easy (you can do everything online in several minutes):

1. Go to the certificate agency site accepted by my client and order the certificate. The service recommended at Google Answers is accepted by the escrow and they support Japanese and English languages.

2. After they approve your request please make the payment. The certificate will be sent to your email within several hours. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process the same day.

Our company also takes care about you as a seller. There is no risk for you to lose the money after ordering the certificate even if something goes wrong. The recommended certification agency won't send you the payment instructions if your domain has some legal problems.

They also provide full money back guarantee if you don't sell your domain within 15 days.

If you are new to the certification process or unsure which certification agency to use, I can help you with the step by step instructions how to order a proper certificate online.

Its quite lengthy, but please what do you think about this. Do you think its genuine. Have you experienced such before. Thanks

cc Iyke, Haykay, 2sexy, expertrix

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 1:18pm On May 13, 2018
DEagle1:
Happy new @ all. Someone contacted me 2 days ago from Japan and told me he's a domain broker for a company, that his client is interested in of my domain names the sports niche and will offer 80 Ethereum. The domain was meant to expire yesterday at Godaddy, I didn't plan to renew it because later saw someone having a better variation of it for sale. He asked if I have Ethereum wallet that he can assist me open one if I want. I asked if his client can choose any other means to pay, if not I will see what I can do. And I got the response below - copy and paste.

If you have Telegram you may contact our English speaking representative in Europe - Mike at https://re:e/MikeGroupHelp

My commission is only 5 %. The commission is divided between you and the buyer and paid after you get the money.

The buyer offers 80 ETH. He may also pay in Yen (Japanese currency) if you can accept it. If it's ok let's proceed.

Do you have a certificate in English and Japanese? It's required by the buyer and his escrow service. They must be sure your domain has no restrictions or problems with law and trademarks in Japan. He won't proceed without it.

- Ownership verification (the certification agency must confirm you are a legal owner).
- Trademark infringement verification (the buyer does not want to lose the domain after purchase because it has problems with trademarks).
- The domain must not be pledged or sold to third parties (verification of restrictions).
- Copy of the certificate in Japanese (required by the buyer because he does not speak English).

My buyer is a professional investor and he won't be able to send you the payment without this certificate. There is no other way for you and us to finish the sale. The payment to you will be made via escrow service to protect both parties during the transaction.
You can read about certification agency that is accepted by the escrow and supports a copy in Japanese at Google Answers: http://questions.google-answers.info/threadview/id/906189315.htm The buyer sent me this link. Domain Broker is a nick name of his former broker who worked with my buyer in the past.

1. Go to the certificate agency site accepted by my client and order the certificate. The service recommended at Google Answers is accepted by the escrow and they support Japanese and English languages.

2. After they approve your request please make the payment. The certificate will be sent to your email within several hours. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process the same day.

Our company also takes care about you as a seller. There is no risk for you to lose the money after ordering the certificate even if something goes wrong. The recommended certification agency won't send you the payment instructions if your domain has some legal problems.

They also provide full money back guarantee if you don't sell your domain within 15 days.

If you are new to the certification process or unsure which certification agency to use, I can help you with the step by step instructions how to order a proper certificate online.

Its quite lengthy, but please what do you think about this. Do you think its genuine. Have you experienced such before. Thanks

first off, why is the response so long?! If you visit namepros frequently you will find out that those that request for certificate are usually scammers. I might be wrong though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
ovokate:
first off, why is the response so long?! If you visit namepros frequently you will find out that those that request for certificate are usually scammers. I might be wrong though
you're right. @ Deagle1 simply ignore. This is an old tactics scamming. You will be asked to buy appraisal certificate from them. (Who does that) once you pay, you won't hear from them again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
Lol. This is a very old scam format. I never knew this still exists. They are still the owners of the so called certification agency. Do not communicate further with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
DEagle1:

Run
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ritalori2(f): 3:29pm On May 13, 2018
Lots of people debunk making money online as a myth. Especially in Nigeria. Such people just don't want to move with time. In fact making money online is like voodoo if you do it right. And that entails passion, patience, persistence, preparedness, planning and plotting.
Let me just give three examples.
Freelancer. Com
Uptown. Com
And good old fiverr. Com
If you know what you're about you can make lots of money.

Bringing it back home here. Check my signature and earn without much stress.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
DEagle1:

my brother "RUN"
common scam in dimaining world
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
jamih:

my brother "RUN"
common scam in dimaining world
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
haykay2005:

Run
thanks, I was thinking the same just that one has to consider opportunities
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
iykepromotions:
you're right. @ Deagle1 simply ignore. This is an old tactics scamming. You will be asked to buy appraisal certificate from them. (Who does that) once you pay, you won't hear from them again.
thanks Oga iyke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 4:12pm On May 13, 2018
ovokate:
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
2sexycom:

Lol . No embarass me for outside na oga.
All na fun sha. Dos whitee no gree so i no folo gree dia own.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 4:34pm On May 13, 2018
Please i dey see pms for my box, abeg if u pm me no vex, we fit tok here. Mk others learn too. I think we get baba like iyke dem, 2sexy(dis guy don mk almost $50,000 frm domains), haykay so gurus boku. grin

Bliv evrytin @ ur own r#sk tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 4:56pm On May 13, 2018
Hello everyone here, especially our bosses in Domaining. I need your help. There is a 3 alphabets that I just discovered, although its a non dictionary letter. When I checked estibot, it has a monthly search of 27,100 and all the extensions are available. It is valued around $408,000. Should I go on and register it or not. Please need your candid advice.
Cc iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexycom

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
hspda:
Hello everyone here, especially our bosses in Domaining. I need your help. There is a 3 alphabets that I just discovered, although its a non dictionary letter. When I checked estibot, it has a monthly search of 27,100 and all the extensions are available. It is valued around $408,000. Should I go on and register it or not. Please need your candid advice.
you mean 3alphabet like sdf.com, hhg.com ?
if so I don't think there is any three letter available for hand reg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 5:11pm On May 13, 2018
jamih:

you mean 3alphabet like sdf.com, hhg.com ?
if so I don't think there is any three letter available for hand reg
Yes Bro. I have the 3 letter with me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
hspda:
Yes Bro. I have the 3 letter with me
wow great, u care to share
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
For those who may be interested. Namesilo has started its promotions again - got an email from them. Price for .com is $6.89.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2018
U1:
For those who may be interested. Namesilo has started its promotions again - got an email from them. Price for .com is $6.89.
Thanks for the info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
expertix:

I strongly doubt such availability of three letters in .com. Infact it is impossible, it can not be in any latin letters.
But if you are so sure and if the .com is still available; why not register it. 3 letter .com domains are now 6 figure in dollar cash.

I am 100% sure it is not available for reg fee, I think wat he meant was that he owns it "not that he sees it as available to reg"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
jamih:

wow great, u cared to share
Bad, sharp guy grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
hspda:
Cc iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexycom
Go ahead and register the name, then share with the group grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Avast(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.