Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574493 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ugonology(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
Contact their support or Live chat for this and make sure that the domain name is not up to 5 days old.
Thanks boss, much gratitude
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonEwexco(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2018
I'm confused in CPC checking
In domain index you'll see three different places as shown in the pix below.
(let me use masstop.com as example)
First CPC may show
Masstop.com : 0.0$
Second. May show masstop : 0.0$
Thirdly. May show mass top : 5.0$

In this case does it means that the domain masstop.com has CPC of ,0.0$ or 5.0$

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2018
expertix:

After the completion of the registration you will need to become a verified bidder before you can submit domains for listing with them.
Just download the verification form and fill it and return it via their website and follow instructions and thus you will be able to list domains with them.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otarunero2015(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2018
Hi please I join the thread late can I get you number or email so we can discuss indept thanks

iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:48am On May 10, 2018
Spyfu.com is a valuable tool for your outbound.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
Can i use my paypal account to buydomain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 1:13pm On May 10, 2018
lizyamos:
gurus in the house pls attend to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
lizyamos:
Yes. Go ahead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2018
afternoon guys, please can I buy domain from Nigerian registrars and be safe? eg domainking
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
lizyamos:
Before going ahead; make sure you add either your credit or debit card from your bank on the paypal account and then you are good to go.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 4:14pm On May 10, 2018
expertix:

Before going ahead; make sure you add your credit card from your bank on the paypal account and then you are good to go.
Cheers.
what if i fund my paypal account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:20pm On May 10, 2018
Sadiq3051:
afternoon guys, please can I buy domain from Nigerian registrars and be safe? eg domainking
thanks
for personal or business use, may be you can go for them but for buying, parking and reselling, Not advisable. Reasons are transfers and pushing may discourage your buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
for personal or business use, may be you can go for them but for buying, parking and reselling, Not advisable. Reasons are transfers and pushing may discourage your buyer.
thanks boss Na for domain parking and selling, which site can you recommend Sir.. I enjoy ur thread..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:12pm On May 10, 2018
Sadiq3051:

thanks boss Na for domain parking and selling, which site can you recommend Sir.. I enjoy ur thread..
international.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
guys, im new in this, i just want to ask these questions 1smiley how do i know an expired domain is ok for parking before purshacing it? 2smiley is it normal for expireddomain dot net to redirect me to godaddy anytime i want to purchase a domain? and 3smileyplease what next after purchasing the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2018
Pls how will u reply

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2018
lizyamos:
That is not possible in Nigeria. What possible here is that when money is in your bank account it meant money in your paypal account. You can spend directly from your bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
ewuoso:
Pls how will u reply
I hate it when a potential deal fall apart,
I was also an inch close to closing a dot net deal yesterday , the end user responded that his SEO guy told him not to buy any domain names except dot com

tell him " the domain can be forwarded to his existing website to capture some prequalified leads from people who types in the domain in to their browser",

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
lizyamos:
if you are not in Nigeria and you have a PayPal account with fund in it, you can go ahead, else you connect your debit card to the PayPal account and use it to make payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:25am On May 11, 2018
why Is it that no body is using nominalia.com, they are offering dot com for 3.90£.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:20am On May 11, 2018
ewuoso:
Pls how will u reply
"okay, Thanks." Then move on. Don't be surprised if they still go ahead and buy it. Just put a good BIN and don't sound desperate when an end user replied.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 9:45am On May 11, 2018
Good morning people... Am new here. First off I would need a copy of the sales letter

My e-mail is craigmorrison8856 in gmail thank you very much.

Secondly what do you guys think of this domain; chipstate.com (not mine though, i am asking for a friend) it is tech related.

Cc Iykepromotions, expertix.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 1:19pm On May 11, 2018
guys, i noticed the price of the domain i wanted to purchase increased when i got to the purchasing part, it added .com registration fee and domain name privacy fee, is there something im not getting right over here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
rejoixe:
guys, i noticed the price of the domain i wanted to purchase increased when i got to the purchasing part, it added .com registration fee and domain name privacy fee, is there something im not getting right over here?

Uncheck domain name privacy if you do not intend to use it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
Floyd45:

Uncheck domain name privacy if you do not intend to use it.

what about the .com registration? is it necessary too? because it showed 0.9£ after clicking on the domain name, now it has changed to around 13£, due to the addition of .com domain registration (6£) and domain name privacy (around 9£). or is the .com domain registration fee the main fee of the domain purchase?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 1:48pm On May 11, 2018
Craigbrown4076:
Good morning people... Am new here. First off I would need a copy of the sales letter

Secondly what do you guys think of this domain; chipstate.com (not mine though, i am asking for a friend) it is tech related.

Please people... Waiting on your replies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:42pm On May 11, 2018
Craigbrown4076:

sales letter sent. Not advisable to start with such domain as a newbie that has not yet made a sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
iykepromotions:
sales letter sent. Not advisable to start with such domain as a newbie that has not yet made a sale.

Thanks alot Mr. Iyke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
iykepromotions:

SEEN

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plato091: 5:33pm On May 11, 2018
Please i want to join the business, where and where do i need to register, can i use my atm card to pay for domain and how do i receive if some one buy my domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2018
jamih:
why Is it that no body is using nominalia.com, they are offering dot com for 3.90£.
I have nominalia account and with about 12domains in the account. The 3.90Eur price is about $6 - 7$ and Dynadot is having good rate for new reg .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:06pm On May 11, 2018
expertix:

I have nominalia account and with about 12domains in the account. The 3.90Eur price is about $6 - 7$ and Dynadot is having good rate for new reg .com
yeah
@ nominalia a dot com is 1k +
@ dynadot it is around 2k + naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.