Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561679 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timijoseph01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello.. I missed out on this two expired domain sale due to low funds and low confidence (cause probably I would have borrowed to get them)
What do you think about them..
SocialRec/ king
4toon /king
Scrapeme/ king
Please give a review so I can rate my level of insight in this game
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
haykay2005:

Those are brandable domains. Waiting game grin grin

bro there is this name I v in mind, I don't know if it is brandable or not.. I would have posted it here but I haven't reg it yet so as not to waste ego lol.. how can I contact you so you can look it up for me...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosyno23: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
Send a direct mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com.

Regards.
Have sent it,thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Help please ...
I have a Nigerian PayPal which can only make payment . which other paypay can I open that will receive n make payments. I heard that of US is not advisable
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
joezyni:
Gurus in the house I salut!
Please I canceled an order on namesilo,how long before they credit me ..I think I’ve waited long ..
Around three business days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Treasure28:

Around three business days
thanks man ..bless u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
clems88:
Help please ...
I have a Nigerian PayPal which can only make payment . which other paypay can I open that will receive n make payments. I heard that of US is not advisable
Use Exchangers to withdraw receive funds As you already knew, paypal Nigeria can't receive funds for now and using backdoor to open such account is very risky, your money can be seized once they noticed money landed there. several Nigerians Money has been seized mainly because of this shortcut.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
How do you see this domain.

Fundcontact dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Reviews for this domain name is needed

Luidng .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smokey12345: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls i have tried bodis many times but they are not sending text message to my phone for verification
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosyno23: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
smokey12345:
pls i have tried bodis many times but they are not sending text message to my phone for verification
same here bro. You are not alone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oekehinde: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why are .io so expensive. You will need about $42 for .io domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
smokey12345:
Bodis send message to one number only once, you can try with another number and ensure strong network connection.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosyno23: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
iykepromotions:
Send a direct mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com.

Regards.
Thanks for the information you gave to me it really help a lot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smokey12345: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
i did not get the message i even registered another and message was not sent to me is there any other reliable parking site i can use..
IDEALCASH:
Bodis send message to one number only once, you can try with another number and ensure strong network connection.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tosyno23:
Thanks for the information you gave to me it really help a lot
Glad it does. Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firmjudge(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
haykay2005:
Those are brandable domains. Waiting game grin grin
Thanks Man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smokey12345: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls sirs apart from bodis....where else can i park domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosyno23: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
iykepromotions:
Amen,thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
smokey12345:
pls sirs apart from bodis....where else can i park domains
You can as well park with afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
I have a domain e.g the-house.com, and thehouse.net, several other extensions has been registerd. Pls which of the two is much better? Both has $2,100 and $1,100 Values respectively.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please I need appraisal on this, I just bought coldbrewcoffeemaker/com
It (cold brew coffee maker) has 27k global searches per month.
DomainIndex gave it a value of $19,300 but others (estibot, freevaluator) gave it less than $100.
Since I want to do outbound, what should I use as BIN price?
CC: iykepromotions treasure28 haykay2005 ewuoso
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JoshMedia: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello,
I just purchased auto/insurancegroups/com

It has a search engine of just 140, with CPC of $35.

I purposely bought it for packing.

Is this a good one?

haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbm2016(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Right coroporation

We sell fiverr reviews at a very cheap price
we teach animation tutorials [for those we wish to learn perosnally or to render as service as a freelancer (fiverr, upwork)]
We provide you with ANY COUNTRY number if you need it to open any account including Fiverr
We also help in opening paypal account US or UK AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Whatsapp or call us on 08130959873

Right Corporation
Honestyis our watch word
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
otoboson:
Please I need appraisal on this, I just bought coldbrewcoffeemaker/com
It (cold brew coffee maker) has 27k global searches per month.
DomainIndex gave it a value of $19,300 but others (estibot, freevaluator) gave it less than $100.
Since I want to do outbound, what should I use as BIN price?
CC: iykepromotions treasure28 haykay2005 ewuoso
too long for my liking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Glory be to Almighty Allah (s.w.t) for given strength and Grace to read this thread from page zero to page 185 in 6 days. My jotter is full with point and commenter recommendation. It a great high opener indeed. Kudos to the ops and others. Learning has just started. Research is the key to successful domain investment. I will commence buying name from early July Insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
akinz5:
Glory be to Almighty Allah (s.w.t) for given strength and Grace to read this thread from page zero to page 185 in 6 days. My jotter is full with point and commenter recommendation. It a great high opener indeed. Kudos to the ops and others. Learning has just started. Research is the key to successful domain investment. I will commence buying name from early July Insha Allah.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2018
akinz5:

Congrats, dont stop learning proceed to namepros, vrglo, domaining, namebio, dngeek etc

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2018
akinz5:

Congrats for reading from a -z. Try not to buy too much for a start for your practical examinations - buy two or three and sell first before going further.
However, like having said above, you need to read many blogs from one to the others. I also advice you to read my blog www.DNCombo.com for more ideas. Domaining education is a continuous thing and you also need to get what will probably works for you, because what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. But the basics will surly works for everybody and from there, you can advance further.

Good luck and cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.