Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553967 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:
For me, it's money and money and money.

As we already know that domaining is a game of numbers combined with quality.

You just need to create a system for yourself, buy domains you shall surely renew if it doesn't sell the first, second year. This ensures you get the most quality Domain names in your portfolio.

Currently looking to reduce geo domains in the coming year, only planning to keep some geo domains with great keywords ( in the real estate niche, dentistry niche and some other great niches that I will continue to renew). In sha Allah.

Make somebody give me 20k FESS

Money is important but like I said I understand learner's point. Let's say you are now excellent in domaining (Geo + brandables + keywords) to the extent that you are sure that if you buy 10, you will sell 5 at least. That's how good you are for example, I swear nothing will stop you from borrowing money from banks or friends and investing it in domaining. It's not really just about the money but most importantly, the knowledge of knowing what sells. There is a lot of uncertainty in this domain business, especially with brandables. I have a friend that is really good in geo but then invested in brandables (bought a lot) but never sold one. Another friend bought just four, sold two then. If I have that knowledge of knowing with all certainty that if I borrow 2m now, I can get three to 5 domains that will sell for $3k each, omo, I will borrow that money, give banks lies and all. However, business is all about risk, there's never 100 per cent certainty in life. So, if I'm really rich to have that extra money to spare, I will definitely do well in domaining like tony.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Learner47:

It's very easy to quickly stack up info. Any person u feel inspired by their methods or strategy...just browse all their previous post from when they started till present. There would be gems to stackup.

That is after u have gotten the general idea reading a considerable number of pages for some months.

For Geos: alawik5, promxy94, Ikhalyfah awesomeduru, elonsmosque, Ikpromotions etc.

For Brandable: Beckplanet, icausetrouble, haykay2005, budosky, branduche, farouksenior, 2sexy,

Today Sunday I'm currently also revising all Beckplanet post again. Jotting stuff down.

I've been on NL for a while but do not know how to do many basic things. Please how do I specifically search for an individuals post on a thread?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:

You just need to create a system for yourself, buy domains you shall surely renew if it doesn't sell the first, second year. This ensures you get the most quality Domain names in your portfolio.

Currently looking to reduce geo domains in the coming year, only planning to keep some geo domains with great keywords ( in the real estate niche, dentistry niche and some other great niches that I will continue to renew). In sha Allah.

Assuming some1 credited you 30k to scale up your domain business today.
Can you please in details tell how you would use it?
A lot of us will learn from this please.
Other experienced fellows can answer as well.
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
BrainRider:

Assuming some1 credited you 30k to scale up your domain business today.
Can you please in details tell how you would use it?
A lot of us will learn from this please.
Other experienced fellows can answer as well.
Thank you.

A summary of what I would do is that I will go into auctions, closeouts and pending delete lists and spend time searching through the lists to see domains given less attention to and try to win it.

For example, I will make sure I keep watch on at least 20 domain names that matches this criteria daily, at the end of the day, I might get like 3 to 5 names ( I will have a max budget for all names I'm bidding on or buying)

Then rinse and repeat that everyday.

I will also make sure I have an offline business so that I can depend on that while waiting on the domains.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
eduevolutionnow:

You are very correct. I made over $10k selling geo last year but i never expanded my knowledge, rather i stucked with what i knew. If i had expanded my knowledge last year i would have branched into brandables with that money and made more. Money is imporatant but there other factors that money can't buy in domaining.

If you had branched to brandables, you could have made more or nothing.

Brandables is on another level.

It's better to stick to what works for you until the tables turn around ( Geo is becoming oversaturated)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:

A summary of what I would do is that I will go into auctions, closeouts and pending delete lists and spend time searching through the lists to see domains given less attention to and try to win it.

For example, I will make sure I get keep watch on at least 20 domain names that matches this criteria, at the end of the day, I might get like 3 to 5 names ( I will have a max budget for all names I'm bidding on or buying)

Then rinse and repeat that everyday.

I will also make sure I have an offline business so that I can depend on that while waiting on the domains.
Thank you.
I should add this idea to my to-explore list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
kennypoka2:

Money is important but like I said I understand learner's point. Let's say you are now excellent in domaining (Geo + brandables + keywords) to the extent that you are sure that if you buy 10, you will sell 5 at least. That's how good you are for example, I swear nothing will stop you from borrowing money from banks or friends and investing it in domaining. It's not really just about the money but most importantly, the knowledge of knowing what sells. There is a lot of uncertainty in this domain business, especially with brandables. I have a friend that is really good in geo but then invested in brandables (bought a lot) but never sold one. Another friend bought just four, sold two then. If I have that knowledge of knowing with all certainty that if I borrow 2m now, I can get three to 5 domains that will sell for $3k each, omo, I will borrow that money, give banks lies and all. However, business is all about risk, there's never 100 per cent certainty in life. So, if I'm really rich to have that extra money to spare, I will definitely do well in domaining like tony.

I wanted to borrow $2k from one of my family member but something happened and I was unable to. When I started domaining, I do borrow like 50k, 90k sometimes and would return that money before the promised time.

But the risk factor should also be considered

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Please does anyone knows if zenith bank increase their spending limit from $20 to $100 too?
please somebody should attend to this question
Rankett learner24 id911
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Rankett learner24 id911

I don't use zenith bank but you can try using it to pay above $20. If it works, then it means it has been increased, if it doesn't, then it has not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Rankett learner24 id911
$20 max
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
If u dey here..and u own Scuba Instractor Wisconsin

Check ya spelling oo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
kurt09:
$20 max
okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:

Money now and always

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:

Your point was actually clear here. You know what names to invest in so If you have that 15k USD, you're ready to go on and make meaningful investments.
Of course, yes! Talking about myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rankett:

If you had branched to brandables, you could have made more or nothing.

Brandables is on another level.

It's better to stick to what works for you until the tables turn around ( Geo is becoming oversaturated)
You are buttressing my point. Imagine a newbie with $10k and goes on a brandables buying spree. He might just be buying junk domains and would make a loss or just break even. That;s why the knowledge is very important.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
My second sale this month.

Registered and sold yesterday

Picked on ED.

BIN - $299

SP - $100

HT - Few hours

Leads gotten from gmap.

Had to let it go ASAP because they were too many variations on Dan.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemd: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hi,
Can people here please recommend the best email extractor for both paid and free versions?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nihaoma: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Give Tony's $15k to a lot of us here to invest in domaining, and I can assure you there will be more success stories than you expect.

During Keith DeBoar's podcast, one veteran opened up that his portfolio is more of a mixture of quantity than it is of quality and he's finding great success with it.

Money guarantees that extra leverage to take risks and either profit, gain, or learn from it and that's what Tony did. Not taking anything away from his efforts though.

As for borrowing money to invest in names if one is too sure of success, that's a very flawed argument.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2022
HIScraziness:

Picked on ED.

BIN - $299

SP - $100

HT - Few hours

Leads gotten from gmap.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2022
HIScraziness:

Picked on ED.

BIN - $299

SP - $100

HT - Few hours

Leads gotten from gmap.

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Nihaoma:

As for borrowing money to invest in names if one is too sure of success, that's a very flawed argument.
Kindly expatiate on this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Please does anyone knows if zenith bank increase their spending limit from $20 to $100 too?
Pls which bank did?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Omini247:

Pls which bank did?

GTB. Something around $100-$200
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Omini247:

Pls which bank did?
GTB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jom28gy(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
In a simple terms, what are you saying? because I don't understand what you're saying?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jom28gy(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2022
temitopteas:

Congratulations boss
please, what are you people registering
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemd: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Yemd:
Hi,
Can people here please recommend the best email extractor for both paid and free versions?
Anyone, please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
This one that this cashew guy dropped epistle and went into ghost mode like end users since 2 days now is giving me a feeling that the story is cooked up jare.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Deji1510:
This one that this cashew guy dropped epistle and went into ghost mode like end users since 2 days now is giving me a feeling that the story is cooked up jare.

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

Softwares
Gmaps leads - Letsextract
Yellow page leads - Yellow page scraper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
HIScraziness:

GTB. Something around $100-$200

Mrblaze06:
GTB

Wow Good to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.