Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full (31965 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Unblockable: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

We r talking of nepotism here, but ur last statement says otherwise. Or u don't know wat we talking about?

What are you saying? That Buhari is a nepotist?

1 Like

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by XaintJoel20: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

He wasn't consulted before he was nominated. Unlike then, when the IB was there. People had to lobby their way in and out. Nigeria is gradually getting there. You now get appointed and nominated because you're qualified and not because you know someone who knows another person that knows somebody up there. Thanks to Buhari!
So the most qualified person to be in the board of NCC was somebody that has 'a one year diploma'.
Now I know better why Nigeria is like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

When nonentities like you spew trash on Nairaland, I just laugh. I don't know why any sane fellow would equalize CBN and NCC! That aside, Buhari studied at US war college for a diploma equivalent to an MSc. I guess his SSCE wasn't a prerequisite to study there? And if it was, what did he present to them as his SSCE? NEPA certificate? I know you're still traumatized over the election loss of your hero but that shouldn't get you insane.

Stop the lies. How can a diploma equate to an Msc ? The quota system general is simply unfit to even be an headmaster in a primary school but ediots alike made his presidency possible.

It's sad you don't know how valuable experience and competence is a necessary requirement for an NCC leadership. I honestly don't blame you. Your likes will even defend Dalung if called to task. Shior !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Unblockable: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
adajiboyy:
u are deceiving your self and ur ilk. No educated and civilized person is willing to loss his credibility working for a dunce of a president.you think its every one that does yes sir even when bubu is blatantly wrong?

Keep shut! Do you know what it means to be credible? You are spewing gibberish. Sorry!
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by nagoma(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is a good development. appointments were always welcome with parties and pages of news papers congratulations and bill board size congratultion cards - all because off the illicit money that comes with office. Now people are beginning to see that it's only work and looting may be a poisoned chalice. How I wish Senators and other members of the legislature would learn from this.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Bants(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lets call a Spade a Spade people don't see the direction Buhari is leading the country and is hard when your leader doesn't have vision to serve him... All these excuses are not strong enough or they probably expected a better post from him...

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
dunkem21:

Those guys just excused themselves, simple.

The hand writing is very clear. The current admin is on a voyage of doom.

God help the citizens to persevere and come out stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Bants(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Keep shut! Do you know what it means to be credible? You are spewing gibberish. Sorry!

Spewing is your new vocabulary abi....
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by sidnen: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
My hands are clean tongue
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
adajiboyy:
u are deceiving your self and ur ilk. No educated and civilized person is willing to loss his credibility working for a dunce of a president.you think its every one that does yes sir even when bubu is blatantly wrong?

So true. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Unblockable: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Stop the lies. How can a diploma equate to an Msc ? The quota system general is simply unfit to even be an headmaster in a primary school but ediots alike made his presidency possible.

It's sad you don't know how valuable experience and competence is a necessary requirement for an NCC leadership. I honestly don't blame you. Your likes will even defend Dalung if called to task. Shior !!

I would advise you to call your kinsmen who are fit for the job to come contest in 2019 and see how it looks like.

I'm sure he became a Major General who didn't want to unduly promote himself to General just like others before and after him did, through quota system! The fact still remains that he would be there till 2023 by God's grace.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by 4nobody4every1: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
emeraldknytt:
he is fully aware there is no open-arms welcome for those who practise, who intend to practise or who have practised looting and embezzlement under this administration. Of what good is it to go hunting without bringing home a game undecided
Chai but stealing is not looting nor corruption, l agree with your comment though grin grin grin

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

I would advise you to call your kinsmen who are fit for the job to come contest in 2019 and see how it looks like.

I'm sure he became a Major General who didn't want to unduly promote himself to General just like others before and after him did, through quota system! The fact still remains that he would be there till 2023 by God's grace.

Pray he doesn't get booted out before 2019 ala 1985 for being a dumb figure head who visited untold hardship on everyone including the zombies.

Buhari is an immeasurable and unquantifiable failure.

God isn't a fan of disastrous failures to mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by 3sexy: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
So bubu wants to give someone whose hand is full abi?

A daft is always a daft
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by sekundosekundo: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

He wasn't consulted before he was nominated. Unlike then, when the IB was there. People had to lobby their way in and out. Nigeria is gradually getting there. You now get appointed and nominated because you're qualified and not because you know someone who knows another person that knows somebody up there. Thanks to Buhari!

Stop deceiving yourself, you don't just give somebody political appointment without consulting the person first for discussions in other to know his/her mind on the appointment to be given to him/her. If these people were consulted, we won't be experiencing all these public rejections and embarrassments.

7 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Akaujaa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Simple truth is that people are rejecting appointments from this administration because there's little or no money to steal unlike before. This government is simply not juicy. More than 80% of Nigerians are unpatriotic.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

hahahahahahah in pain am....mr no b fight na kilode!I understand.no vex
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by jrusky(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
I really thank God for this series of rejection of appointment going on right now and my reason for being happy was simply I remember vividly when this same thing happened during Gej admin APC fools came to this same NL and all media houses and started dancing that God has rejected Gej admin. that was why people are rejecting Gej nominations but the one happening right now under APC govt is the worst I just love God the way He disgraced and made some people eat their pooh back.

So surely God has simply rejected Buhari and APC regime isn't Please let them answer me I mean the silly diarrhea of mouth and brain sickening APC blind followers, where are you In life learn how to live with good mind so you don't ends up leaking your own pooh.

No matter what excuses anyone gave for the rejection does not count in as much as I'm concern God too has rejected APC and Buhari, in fact not only God even Devil+Amadioha+Ogun+ Land+ Sea and Sky has rejected APC govt.

How about that APC are you cool now Any more lies to defend your heavenly rejections

Honestly I can't stop hating this party with passion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Unblockable: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Pray he doesn't get booted out ala 1985 for being a dumb figure head who visited untold hardship on everyone including the zombies.

Buhari is an immeasurable and unquantifiable failure

If your hero didn't share the National loots, we wouldn't have been in this recession. According to Okonjo-Iweala, we have been in recession since 2014. Jonathan is the failure not Buhari.

If you spew the rubbish you're spewing online, in the Northeast; it would be a sorry case for you.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Stop deceiving yourself, you don't just give somebody political appointment without consulting the person first for discussions in other to know his/her mind on the appointment to be given to him/her. If these people were consulted, we won't be experiencing all these public rejections and embarrassments.

Very simple.

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Jokerman(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Just like wat happened at CBN, FIRS, NNPC right

1 Like

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

If your hero didn't share the National loots, we wouldn't have been in this recession. According to Okonjo-Iweala, we have been in recession since 2014. Jonathan is the failure not Buhari.

If you spew the rubbish you're spewing online, in the Northeast; it would be a sorry case for you.

Go tell the baboons to come for my neck since that is what you extremist are all known for.

The APC hierarchy in their majestic foolishness have finally accepted their culpability in this recession.

You are clearly outdated.

5 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Unblockable: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Go tell the baboons to come for my neck since that is what you extremist are all known for.

The APC hierarchy in their majestic foolishness have finally accepted their culpability in this recession.

You are clearly outdated.

You're the outdated one boy. They said though the recession started under the past administration, but they would have to take responsibility since they're the Government of the day.

So, stop being myopic!
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Keballl: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

You're the outdated one boy. They said though the recession started under the past administration, but they would have to take responsibility since they're the Government of the day.

So, stop being myopic!

Keep lying boy. Here Rochas exact quote .

We must take responsibility and we must never shift the responsibility to anybody,” Mr. Okorocha said.

“We are responsible for everything happening in Nigeria.”

“The good, the bad, the ugly but we are promising Nigerians that we shall fix it,” Mr. Okorocha said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by Willhill(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Errbody is rejecting his appointment, because EFCC starts following you (lyk twitter)once u sign dat deal. Back in the days people lobby and pay for appointments but now its like a plague nobody wants.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by dougivilla(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

In other words, by this warped logic of yours, Amaechi and the other noise makers were appointed ministers almost a year into the administration, based on their qualification for their jobs right?

Ok. what of all the northerners PMB packed into his administration: into sensitive positions and managing all security apparatus in Nigeria today? I hope you are seeing the impact of their numerous qualifications on the economy.

Why do you guys always create an avenue for people to remember PMB in negative light and begin, rightly or wrongly to insult him eh? Why??

3 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by ephi123(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

When nonentities like you spew trash on Nairaland, I just laugh. I don't know why any sane fellow would equalize CBN and NCC! That aside, Buhari studied at US war college for a diploma equivalent to an MSc. I guess his SSCE wasn't a prerequisite to study there? And if it was, what did he present to them as his SSCE? NEPA certificate? I know you're still traumatized over the election loss of your hero but that shouldn't get you insane.

Is it that serious?! cheesy cheesy cheesy Na wa o. Almost bursting a vein just in a bid to defend a government which has obviously failed its core tasks.
Even people who were previously supporting Buhari have reneged. Smh. It's like some of you don't live in the country to understand what people are going through, it is so very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by ephi123(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
What will it profit a man to defend FAILURE? I don't gerrit

1 Like

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by dougivilla(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Brother, how difficult is is for your super hero to simply send out a copy, certified true copy, Photocopy, scanned copy, reprinted copy, photo shopped copy or whatever kind of copy to the media to end all these your defense that is gradually becoming senseless?

See all the grammar you are speaking to defend the NEPA bill man, when he could just order for another copy and end this your unnecessary grammar.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by dougivilla(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Oya, you come to the south south and spew your trash make you know how far.
Re: Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full by jerryfisher(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
DozieInc:
That moment people starts avoiding you.
then you have a problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.