Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

things that are sickening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / things that are sickening (1498 Views)

Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

things that are sickening by sammyalways: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shez very pretty n calm. She is very manipulative, hugely materialistic,has anger issues but i tot she was just a normal modern day girl. Her exs warned me but i tot they were just jealous. Not knowing am the next victim... ive tried to break up with her many times but soon after i find myself missing her and as soon as she begs for forgiveness i forgive and we continue. I have noticed her unwholesone attitude and i tot it was ordinary but guy it more than that...i have spent more than i have earbed on her yet no appreciation ok i aggree i be mugu but she doesnt want to let me go even in my dream.
Re: things that are sickening by balosammy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sammy •••• das ur doom , run 4 ur lyf
Re: things that are sickening by LordIsaac(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Obviously O.P., you love her. The unfortunate thing is, you'll never love another as much as you love....partly because you've idealized her already in your psyche. Now, there is hope. However, it requires time. But before I tell you how you should go about keeping her and loving her the right way, I need to ask...deep down your heart, do you think she really loves you...as in honestly?
Re: things that are sickening by sammyalways: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
LordIsaac:
Obviously O.P., you love her. The unfortunate thing is, you'll never love another as much as you love....partly because you've idealized her already in your psyche. Now, there is hope. However, it requires time. But before I tell you how you should go about keeping her and loving her the right way, I need to ask...deep down your heart, do you think she really loves you...as in honestly?
despite her negetives she has been the one ive loved the best out of all ive ever loved in the past. i am sure she loves me but God knows best. i do love her but i really want to go
Re: things that are sickening by toyeoye(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
run or get burnt
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
You're not ready to move forward as a man, when you are, you won't need nairaland to advise you.
Re: things that are sickening by Presh900(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
am a male ogbanje...

1 Like

Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
I revoke your Muslim card!
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Come to our shrine. We can deliver you.

Come with the following:

3 gallons [25 litres] of red oil

3 bags of Dangote salt

3 bags of rice

3 bags of Semo

3 bags of Ìjẹ̀bú garri

A bundle of N1,000

Come with the girl and tell her to be prepared to sleep in my shrine for 7 days.

2 Likes

Re: things that are sickening by LordIsaac(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
sammyalways:

despite her negetives she has been the one ive loved the best out of all ive ever loved in the past. i am sure she loves me but God knows best. i do love her but i really want to go
Then let's meet on watsapp for a better chat: 08034865068
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
just broke up with one this morning (i can't say if she is ogbanje or not)after trying time without number to correct her.she's an amazing girl but for her recent shady attitude i had to let go even if its hurting me right now...i know i will get past it. Fvck d Love n save urself bro
Re: things that are sickening by sammyalways: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
dairykidd:
just broke up with one this morning (i can't say if she is ogbanje or not)after trying time without number to correct her.she's an amazing girl but for her recent shady attitude i had to let go even if its hurting me right now...i know i will get past it. Fvck d Love n save urself bro
can u share some of ur poblem of her with ne let me see if it matches mine.
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
sammyalways:

can u share some of ur poblem of her with ne let me see if it matches mine.
bruv i rather not say cos am trying to forget her not remembering but it seem like she had a hold on me, no matter what she did i would just quickly forgive and forget once she shows remorse even right now i am having this strong urge to call her n am thinking i made a wrong decision too soon by dropping her..but am moving on this time

3 Likes

Re: things that are sickening by sammyalways: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
dairykidd:

bruv i rather not say cos am trying to forget her not remembering but it seem like she had a hold on me, no matter what she did i would just quickly forgive and forget once she shows remorse even right now i am having this strong urge to call her n am thinking i made a wrong decision too soon by dropping her..but am moving on this time
they are good showing remourse. yet very manipulative if yours is pretty just like mine then we in deep shit. my mum warned me.
Re: things that are sickening by chigoizie7(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sorry bro.

It is hard, I have loved only one girl all my life, but I had to break up with her( even though we are still in good terms) it's been like 6yrs now, it's hard but I had to.

Bro, u just need to. Channel ur energy into something, keep urself busy, on ur spare time, hang out with friends ( this aspect was hard because I be introvert) if need be, start patronising olosho.it will take time, but u certainly don't need to force her memories out of ur mind, allow it to die slowly.
Re: things that are sickening by imperialQueen(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
this is serious... buh i can't help it
hahahahahahahahahaha eeehnn

*wonders*
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
She is perfectly alright, the problem is from you

Sort your self out first
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
These boys are fools. So when a girl falls for a man that doesn't love her back, who hurts her and strings her along, does she come her calling him demon or spiritually possessed? No she mends her heart and moves on. But when it happens to lil boys they come here claiming spiritual tings grin Grow a pair because those girls used their womanly charms to use and abuse without help from the other side grin
Re: things that are sickening by NemzySeries(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
mallam too dey fvck?
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2016
sammyalways:

they are good showing remourse. yet very manipulative if yours is pretty just like mine then we in deep shit. my mum warned me.

The prettiest thing i have seen..as i dey now i am fighting with myself whether to find a way back or let go completely. Seriously!
Re: things that are sickening by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2016
nubian999:
These boys are fools. So when a girl falls for a man that doesn't love her back, who hurts her and strings her along, does she come her calling him demon or spiritually possessed? No she mends her heart and moves on. But when it happens to lil boys they come here claiming spiritual tings grin Grow a pair because those girls used their womanly charms to use and abuse without help from the other side grin
Personally i don't blv in that spiritual wtv but when u r so used to someone n show them how u feel,some ladies tend to take undue advantage that's the ish...don't know about obganje and sh!t only trying to relate with what the op was sharing..am only feeling it cos i am done jumping from one chic to another, am trying to settle down with one so it seems the ghost of the past is on d haunt but am trying to be the best man i can be.... God help me n i even had to dump a very decent girl to be with her tho. I guess i was carried away by her beauty n womanly charms,now i know better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Males Or Females: Who Enjoys Sex The Most? / Pls How Do I Help A Friend Stop Masturbating?? / Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.