Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson’s Baby After They Abstained From Sex Until - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson’s Baby After They Abstained From Sex Until (557 Views)

Ciara Is Heavily Pregnant With Her Third Child, Shows Off Baby Bump / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson’s Baby After They Abstained From Sex Until by oluwasma(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ciara is expecting a baby with husband of three months Russell Wilson.

The singer announced the happy news on Instagram while celebrating her 31st birthday on Tuesday.

She shared a photo which showed her husband rubbing her stomach as they nuzzled into each other.

‘On this special Birthday I received an abundance of love from friends and family.. and I’m excited to Finally share one of the Greatest Gifts of All that God could give,’ she wrote.

Ciara and the Seattle Seahawks quarterback, 27, remained celibate until they were married in England on July 6, 2016 after a year of dating.

Source: seunsdigest.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Singing And Dancing To His Latest Song / See What Denrele Wore To The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2016 (photos) / Some People Thought I Could Not Get A Woman Pregnant — Comedian, Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.