Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Atheists!!! God Loves You. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (7334 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

That's exactly what I'm saying. That's why I'm telling you to troll like you normally do, it's what makes you Winner01. People like me go through trouble to provide reputable citations and sources and all that fuccboi nonsense but you and your gang don't care about that, you can proudly say outlandish things without any reasonable source and try to make people scramble to find refutations of such claims that don't even deserve time of day and then declare yourself the winner.

Today's post lacked that effortless vibe of a true circlejerk post. It gets a 2.5/10

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm not angry. I'm calmly asserting that you are an avid sh!tposter. Not even the quality 4chan type, the real, foamy, semi-solid variant.

Today is an improvement; the problem is that it's boring. If you're not going to post quality content then you should probably just stick your usual inflammatory shenanigans.
Why are you so angry? Say it, I'm not angry.

lol, all that venom is coming from a calm mind right?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
You are still very angry.....You're not thinking clearly. You need to go get something to eat...

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you've said that I'm angry and you've locked on to that. Nothing I say will ever sway that because you are not confined by logic and common sense like some other losers would be. No, you will stick to you guns even if they misfire and kill your family.

Thus is the way of the troll...

The way of the winner...

The way of Winner01...
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You didn't read this write up young man .
Go to bed
Exactly what i thought.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You didn't read this write up young man .

Go to bed

I see an ally from the Bushido is here to help. Maybe you should be using that energy to remind your brother how to troll successfully once again.

A fall does not make a man...
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol
I thought winner01 declared war on atheists
Now he's trying to convince them that his god loves them. The thing is, you don't declare war on people you love. And keep an eternal burning pit for them. That doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Why are you so angry? Say it, I'm not angry.

lol, all that venom is coming from a calm mind right?

You know, a responsible, well-adjusted member of society might try to assure you that he's having bucket loads of fun right now.

That is not me.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by menxer: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Christianity was introduced by the Christ. It was the lifestyle of christ at the time. I remain unshakably convinced that It is what the world needs.

Introduced a lifestyle that was alien to his people, right?
I guess Buddha did same.

Christ was an acquired name, title. You can also be a Christ, after all "upon Mt Zion shall be many saviours."
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nightie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
You"re right sis.

But we should keep preaching the word as well as challenging new age philosophies, if for nothing, because falsehood needs to be addressed and because young maturing christians need to be intellectually equipped against ravaging lions.

Preaching to d young maturing christian is easy, bt preaching to d pple hu are nt willing to knw d truth is a hell of a task. I knw derz ntin God cannot do, bt for Him to sumtin, u av to open ur heart to Him first. If dey kip countering every thing we preach to dem nd dey remain adamant, den I dnt think anytin cn be done to dia case.

Bt dnt get me wrng, Sir.
Derz ntin God cnt do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Lol. Now this is one funny guy right here. I just wrote what came to mind. I'm not done with creating threads that will quake your stand, i just have not had the time.

I ddnt know this touched your heart wink

Awww....
grin grin grin he said quake our stand grin
What with pictures?
Sorry but it'll take more than pretty pictures to change an atheist mind.

1 Like

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

You know, a responsible, well-adjusted member of society might try to assure you that he's having bucket loads of fun right now.

That is not me.
Really enh, you are one guy who i have noticed to always be unruffled, but this evening, you are different, what piqued you up?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Another source of conviction in the existence of God, connected with the reason and not with the feelings, impresses me as having much more weight. This follows from the extreme difficulty or rather impossibility of conceiving this immense and wonderful universe, including man with his capability of looking far backwards or far into futurity, as a result of blind chance or necessity. When thus reflecting, I feel compelled to look to a first cause having an intelligent mind in some degree analogous to that of man; and I deserve to be called a theist. - Charles Darwin (The life of Charles Darwin (1902). p60.)

God created us fearfully and wonderfully. Despite the fact that some humans do not accept that all of nature was intentionally designed, we continue to be witnesses to such creative genius and intrinsic design in Nature.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404983_screengrab20160924113022edit_jpeg72011c553209aa4b7bac942572a072a6

God showed His creative ability when He created us (humans) in His image and ever since, we have been striving to imitate God in almost everything, exhibiting creative power, showing emotions, exerting authority and assuming control over our respective niches.

Man has a wide range of unlimited abilities and I believe he has only scratched the surface of technological advancement.
Man's level of intelligence and creativity is so unimaginable that it has left majority of humans in awe of the mighty power of a Creator who could give rise to such creative beings.
Many of these beings are naturally intelligent that the full cycle of school has sometimes proven to be a hindrance to the explosion of their creativity. As a matter of fact, most of the brightest minds, inventors and innovators either did not go to school or did not complete the full cycle of school.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405070_img20160705181335edit_jpeg38c7b6d18f2ca525d45fb6b9ddc950af Non academic genius is not restricted to humans alone.
This might be proof that man needs to look inwards and exploit his God given gifts.

It is also worthy to mention that a minority of humans chose to deny that design is evident in Nature, instead they attribute beauty to a prolonged combination of time, natural materials and chance thereby removing the (Personal) Creator God from the picture.
Personal because of the ability to make choices. God chose to create the universe.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405015_s18300593edit_jpege1f7afe88a869848f640d50b80909241
It is not surprising that some humans think this way. About 4000 years ago, King David described the denial of Gods existence as:
- Foolishness (Psalm 14:1)(because of the compelling evidence of obvious design) and
- Pride (Psalm 10:4)(because of the pursuit of ones lustful desires).

Pride is one of the major problems of man. It has been the cause of major wars, violence and the dark eras of history. Pride clouds the natural emphatic thought process of man. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405140_s3682225edit_jpeg91c960b33c8bbed6236aa2503051e386
Whenever man eventually opens his eyes to the results of his pride (such as poverty and starvation), he still blames God for it in arrogance and anger.
However in reality, God has created a world which can provide for man's needs, man still wants to satisfy his greed.
Pride makes its difficult for man to love his neighbour as himself (as commanded by Jesus) and submit to authorities, both man-made and God.

The height of pride is to reject the existence of ones Creator.
The acknowledgment of the creator God basically demands that man lives according to God's will and remain accountable to Him. This places a restriction on the evil desires of man.
However, like a child who feels he has outgrown his parents restrictions, like a child who believes his parents are nothing but stupid old people, like a child who wishes his parents were never alive to guide him, the atheist seeks to impeach God and replace him with any of his creations, any at all (Anything but God)(Romans 1:25).

Yes, atheists may live as normal as any other christian or even better. Their lives may be free of challenges like any other human. (Matthew 5:45). It may seem as if there is no reason to believe in God.

A similar scenario was illustrated in the movie God's not dead where a successful atheist exchanged words with a deeply religious old lady. Their conversation went thus:

Mark (atheist): "You prayed and believed your whole life. Never done anything wrong. And here you are. You're the nicest person I know. I am the meanest. You have dementia. My life is perfect. Explain that to me!"
Mina's Mother: "Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want them turning to God. Their sin is like a jail cell accepted, except it is all nice and comfy and there doesn't seem to be any reason to leave. The door's wide open. Till one day, time runs out, and the cell door slams shut, and suddenly it's too late."
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405038_s19085465edit_jpeg42df71ab3236aa9d7efd7f0d471d8882 Pride distances man from God, launches man into the territory of the enemy and gives the illusion of freedom.

Mina's mother is right. Its all vanity. As William Shakespeare wrote: "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player. That struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more"
Virginia Woolf even shoots more directly: "In any case life is but a procession of shadows, and God knows why it is that we embrace them so eagerly, and see them depart with such anguish, being shadows."

Atheists may even go further than just disbelieving, to spend the only life they have to invest their time and money relentlessly to lead people away from the gospel (as evident on Nairaland).
In extreme cases, they may push to annhilate religious folks to limit the spread of "superstitions" as acted out by several atheistic communist countries, terror groups such as the League of militant atheists and individual violent parades.

These collective actions goes to show however that it is difficult to completely lack a belief in God (I mean totally), it is much easier to suppress the truth and live a lie. It is much easier to spend enormous amounts of time and energy trying to convince oneself and other people daily that God really does not exist.

It simply goes to show that God has impressed this fact in our hearts. It's why this subject is heavy on the heart of every human (atheists and theists alike) whether they chose to accept it or not.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4400209_1446285011497481017389922993709444359847789n_jpeg31a9e5cba8693fc3a9b47aec7f3d58a1

If you are an unbeliever reading this, and is not sure on which God i'm talking about out of the 5000+ gods, well, you owe it to yourself to do your own research, to find out the truth irregardless of what you've heard or been taught.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404918_s28684729edit_jpeg7af29ac0ae033f6926b6e52facb201ae

Today, we demand that Jesus expresses Himself in our midst when in actuality we have never been as distant from Him as now. Why not humble your heart and seek God in truth and sincerity.
It does not matter if you were born into a christian family or not. You need to do your own independent research to know who Jesus really is.

It also does not matter what you have done, it does not matter what evil has happened. Jesus Christ is waiting with his out stretched arms to welcome you back.
Jesus Christ loves you, died for your sins and has provided a solution to the bridge between man and God caused by the devil.
Indeed, only the lamb of God could take upon the sins of the world, conquer death and seize the keys to the gates of hell.
Hallelujah!!!, Man now has a way out and it remains a choice as God will not take the priviledge of freewill from man. Man can either accept or reject this wonderful offering from God.
There are consequences for our every decision, and the decisionwe make concerning this matter is no different.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405149_s22826428edit_jpege2677acd36f56e260acca0bb35c81626
The Good news is Jesus Christ's free gift of salvation. Accept him today and flow the life of God out to other people.

God bless you.

Same old,same old and some how he thinks putting the picture of a sheep and chicken would make his point more valid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by mrmrmister: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Winner01 we love God too, just like we love Cinderella cheesy
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
You"re right sis.

But we should keep preaching the word as well as challenging new age philosophies, if for nothing, because falsehood needs to be addressed and because young maturing christians need to be intellectually equipped against ravaging lions.
Damn. You're just a pot of sunshine aren't you?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
A very refreshing read and timely too - considering the religion section has become an arena where people abandon faith for the delusion of freedom called atheism. The OP never misses out on pictorial illustrations to show the wickedness of man without the knowledge of God. Tiri Gbosa for Winner!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nightie:

Preaching to d young maturing christian is easy, bt preaching to d pple hu are nt willing to knw d truth is a hell of a task. I knw derz ntin God cannot do, bt for Him to sumtin, u av to open ur heart to Him first. If dey kip countering every thing we preach to dem nd dey remain adamant, den I dnt think anytin cn be done to dia case.

Bt dnt get me wrng, Sir.
Derz ntin God cnt do.
Because you're not countering with logic. You post scriptures of an archaic book, offer us the threat of hell, post pretty pictures, yet you fail to do what we want, prove with evidence that God is real, or atleast explain the contradictions and falsities in the Bible. Don't just expect us to believe.

1 Like

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheSixthSense:
A very refreshing read and timely too - considering the religion section has become an arena where people abandon faith for the delusion of freedom called atheism. The OP never misses out on pictorial illustrations to show the wickedness of man without the knowledge of God. Tiri Gbosa for Winner!!!
How do pictures of farm animals show the wickedness of man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you've said that I'm angry and you've locked on to that. Nothing I say will ever sway that because you are not confined by logic and common sense like some other losers would be. No, you will stick to you guns even if they misfire and kill your family.

Thus is the way of the troll...

The way of the winner...

The way of Winner01...
This right here is too much anger coming from one man
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrmrmister:
Winner01 we love God too, just like we love Cinderella cheesy
Naah... You dont talk about cinderella now do you undecided
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Lol
I thought winner01 declared war on atheists
Now he's trying to convince them that his god loves them. The thing is, you don't declare war on people you love. And keep an eternal burning pit for them. That doesn't make sense.
I dont get this undecided
You are not an atheist, you've claimed to be a deist.

Why then does theism repel you more than atheism undecided

Would you also go with "Anything but God" undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Really enh, you are one guy who i have noticed to always be unruffled, but this evening, you are different, what piqued you up?

Or you probably just don't like what I'm saying.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
This right here is too much anger coming from one man

You're repeating yourself now. Could it really be that *gasp* you've been out-trolled?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
You choose to see what you want, what is convenient for you so on your smart device you didn't see the amount of money spent on war as compared to eradicating global poverty. How would you care when you are an atheist?
GRIMMJOE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

Or you probably just don't like what I'm saying.
No, you actually seem angry, and this is not you i have observed over time.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Lets start with you proving with evidence that God created a fiery abyss for you.
Ok , hell was created for the devil and his minions, BT humans who choose to follow him(satan)are also sent there. Am I right?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Ok , hell was created for the devil and his minions, BT humans who choose to follow him(satan)are also sent there. Am I right?
Right. But the question is, why take the side of him whom you know where he'll end?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nightie:

Bt dnt get me wrng, Sir.
Derz ntin God cnt do.
hmmm...open our hearts

So paul had an open heart?
Or the israelites?...
Okay.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
i thought i was the only one that saw the crap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheSixthSense:
You choose to see what you want, what is convenient for you so on your smart device you didn't see the amount of money spent on war as compared to eradicating global poverty. How would you care when you are an atheist?
Take a chair and seriously think about it,if there is a God do we need money at all to eradicate poverty ?,won't prayer be enough? Think before you reply,thank you
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Right. But the question is, why take the side of him whom you know where he'll end?
Good, I am asking u ma. What does it mean to take the devil side? is by being born in a Muslim community where the idea of even being a Christian is unimaginable? Or Someone who has been a good person all his life BT doesn't subscribe to ur God and religion is also serving the devil? And how about a mass murderer about to be executed BT suddenly prays for forgiveness? Ur doctrine is full of holes, which is unsurprising cos it is man made

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
I want to implore all non-theists to refrain from asking Christians to provide proof for their God, cos that seems unlikely. Rather we should ask them to provide explanations for the contradictions in their holy book.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01...i have a parable for you...
Its called----parable of the canoe Trip...

[b]There was a man and his wife who had two lovely
daughters. He and his wife loved them both very much. He had just built a wooden canoe and he took his
daughters out onto the lake to teach them fishing
and paddling and simply to enjoy the beautiful day
together. While they were fishing he told them of a story he'd
never shared. When the daughter were both young
he had entered into their burning
house to save them. The older daughter was awed
and said "Wow…dad you must really love us!" to
which he smiled and replied "Yes I sure do!" The younger daughter became thoughtful. "When
did you save us dad and why has mom never
talked about it?" The father was a little hurt. "You don't believe me?
Don't you love me?" The older daughter said "I believe you Daddy and I
love you most of all." The younger daughter said "Of course I love you
dad… I just love mom a bit more." After that, things became a little quieter and they
fished together in silence listening to the water
moving against the canoe…. But not long after the
father spoke up with real concern in his voice, "Girls we have a problem here". He stood up
pointing to water that seemed to be growing
deeper in the bottom of the canoe. They worked
hard bailing with cups and plates they had brought
for a picnic, but the water only got deeper and was
rapidly flooding the canoe. They were deep in the center of the lake and there wasn't a soul for miles. The Father picked up two life jackets and held them
up. "This is all we have girls, this canoe is going
down. I didnt test this canoe well''. He began strapping one to his chest as the
two daughter stared at their father, eyes wide with
fear. He then handed the remaining vest to the elder
daughter. "Because you love me and believe me,
you will be spared. He turned to his younger
daughter and shook his head "I'm sorry, but you
loved your mother more than me and you did not
believe in me, so I can't save you, this is just the way it has to be." The younger daughter exploded in tears and
pleaded her heart out, but the two already had the
life jackets on and were drifting away, leaving the
younger daughter weeping and sobbing as she
clung to the sinking canoe. They both turned and
began swimming to the shore and the older sister talked about the fun they could have together
when they reached home. Her father smiled, "Yes,
I'll see to it that you'll have more fun than you have
ever had in your life." When the elder daughter
glanced back over her shoulder, there was nothing
but lake water for miles…she was swimming next to her Father whom she worshiped and, she had
never been happier…[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / A Letter To Atheists In Pics / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.