Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria (6744 Views)

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / When You Add 'negativity' To Soberdrunks Opinion, It Wont End Well(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
durentsneh:
see dis old man grin go and take care of your wives and kids

Sweetheart...pls don't throw punches because of me. Remember what I mentioned about your damsels? Cool it man smiley
Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by kindredspirit(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
sisisioge:

Hey easy dude...let's not scatter the wedding already.

Lol. Okay Mami.
Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
sisisioge:

Wait a minute babes, are u now doubling as a guy now grin Chai! Send me a mail anyways.... anything can happen nau...your bobo's brother fit even change his mind about his cute girlfriend me!

By the way, my pm doesn't work darling

Guy ke
...am a babe oo
I didn't know u were referring to the other guy.. smiley

OK dear smiley
Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by nelson7777: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
SirShymexx:

Lol. They're not out of context since you claimed you're a bodybuilder when you're clearly not. grin

To qualify as a legit bodybuilder, ya body fat needs to be below 20% (around 15%) for someone who's natural, and between 5-10% for those who use steroids, like the steroids bandits you posted on ya bodybuilder thread. And you also must be able to bench at least 140/150kg. I know the word is somewhat cliche these days with how it's used loosely. However, those in the business know what time it's.

Regardless, anyone who looks at you and think you're some type of bodybuilder, folks are scared of, needs to be laughed at cos you're a regular guy that just lift weights. grin

BTW, I see you're a big fan of Simeon Panda. He's from London...a cool guy but he's a steroids bandit as well, albeit he likes to tell porkies about being natural. grin

am laughing at ur definition of a bodybuilder,
any man/woman who lifts to build muscle is a bodybuilder..
arnold was a bodybuilder at 15 n by "20" he won his first award wit a small frame than those who u think r bodybuilders...

pristine is a bodybuilder n professionally he will hv his own category dat he belongs to as a "bodybuilder"
it is nt just 1 category of bodybuilders

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by paste007(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Is seems as if you have low comprehension? How does this answer the question?
hey.. pls do you stay in Abuja.. and do you know any local gym there
Re: Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Like joke, this boy don disappear. Nairaland, true true na barracks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chie! Children Of Nowadays (i Am Shocked To The Bone Narrow) Mature Response Pls / Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory / Twin Baby Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.