Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Okon Abang Should Be Promoted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Okon Abang Should Be Promoted (738 Views)

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Okon Abang Should Be Promoted by eziyi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
have bn waiting for this for a long tym now the controversial judgement was only becos Gov okezie's tax clearance was question (1)his tax was signed on on Saturday (2)his tax clearance paper did not tally with his tax certificate (3) his tax receipt serial numbers was complicated 2011 numbers came from the back of the receipt and 2013 numbers started from the front page.with your common sense who is faulty.(2)sheriff was voted by the PDP to rule for four year constitutionally and wike and markafi asked him to resign just like that without any allegation just because he was not dancing to there tone (3) those house of rep members were not lawfully nominated and the rightful ones came to see for a redress which okon did the proper thing.see PDP is an evil party which only want the biggest bidders and puppets when you resist there idea that will be your doom.during the 2015 election build up in Abia state PDP plan to zone it to Abia south but they still went to Abia north to collect money for people promising to zone it back to them there during the primary election they automatically announced the Gov puppet the winner after collecting money from many ppl and even betraying aspirants from that same constituency by not making the floor open for all to contest.so tell me if you will be happy supposing you are a victim let for me I will make my evidence available to the court f justice to come and when it come's ppl will curse the judge tnx
Re: Why Okon Abang Should Be Promoted by slivertongue: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
TO WHERE?
Re: Why Okon Abang Should Be Promoted by slivertongue: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
eziyi:
have bn waiting for this for a long tym now the controversial judgement was only becos Gov okezie's tax clearance was question (1)his tax was signed on on Saturday (2)his tax clearance paper did not tally with his tax certificate (3) his tax receipt serial numbers was complicated 2011 numbers came from the back of the receipt and 2013 numbers started from the front page.with your common sense who is faulty.(2)sheriff was voted by the PDP to rule for four year constitutionally and wike and markafi asked him to resign just like that without any allegation just because he was not dancing to there tone (3) those house of rep members were not lawfully nominated and the rightful ones came to see for a redress which okon did the proper thing.see PDP is an evil party which only want the biggest bidders and puppets when you resist there idea that will be your doom.during the 2015 election build up in Abia state PDP plan to zone it to Abia south but they still went to Abia north to collect money for people promising to zone it back to them there during the primary election they automatically announced the Gov puppet the winner after collecting money from many ppl and even betraying aspirants from that same constituency by not making the floor open for all to contest.so tell me if you will be happy supposing you are a victim let for me I will make my evidence available to the court f justice to come and when it come's ppl will curse the judge tnx

Sheriff was appointed to finish up a term for chair of the party zoned to the north east in line with Gulaks suit, he was NOT elected . On Abia, zoning is a party thing. PDP zoned it to the south and okezie emerged winner. are you blaming d PDP, okezie or southern Abia for double standard?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of President Muhammadu Buhari At Jumat Prayer Today / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits Sultan Sokoto / While PDP Bickers, Rotimi Akeredolu Marches On With His Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.