Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism (879 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board / My School Mother Introduced Me Into Lesbianism, Anambra Woman Confesses (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism by skiibo: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
before typing this post. i have to consult the God almighty for giving me the wisdom, inspirations and knowledge to say nothing but the truth about lesbianism.

when Lucifer was the followers of Christ. he has powers and God didn't took away all powers before sending him down,

same act was recorded in the bible, during the times of Sodom and Gomorrah. a lady having sex with same sex and a man having sex with same sex,

i made this research for 9 years on act of lesbianism, i have come to expose lesbianism.

this article has a fully detailed and content on 'how to spot a lady who is a lesbian', from all analysis i gathered.

this might sound shocking to your hearing that your wife might be a lesbian living on the same roof with you.

some teen practiced lesbianism from their childhood through hide and seek games, without knowing the implications while some are initiated in tertiary institution to lesbian group or cult, i.e black bra,aro queen, marine queens e.t.c

this university student initiates year one student to join them to perform lesbian sex in groups, some perform initiation rituals by imposing the young undergraduates to sleep with the same sex.they attract these young girls with gifts and money in school.

lesbianism is originated from the marine world.

read full detail https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1340777642640806&id=269788363073078

1 Share

Re: How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism by Babysnow1: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Op op..the lesbian detector
Iffa hear..
All these girls wey Sabi pretend die. embarassed
Re: How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism by talktonase(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2016
14years imprisonment...

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraud Was Caught In My Presence In A.... Plus A Short Letter To Ecobank / Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane / Mortuary Attendants Storm Cemetery During Funeral & Seize Corpse Over Debt (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.