Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane (882 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by Ebal: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2016
VIDEO:Two Nigerian passengers fighting each other on Airplane

Air Flight was almost forced to divert to Lomé, Togo after a fight broke out mid-air. This Video was shot by a passenger, which shows two Nigerian men throwing punches at each other, while crew and passengers try to calm and contain the situation.

Later in the video, the pilot can be heard telling the plane that the situation was “not acceptable at all,” and announcing that the flight would be diverted to Lomé, Togo

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/12/videotwo-nigerian-passengers-fighting.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtIVqgnWxcc[/url]

Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by Flexherbal(m): 2:23am On Dec 19, 2016
See two adults disgracing themselves, in public
Too bad!
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by tyson99(m): 2:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Shame!
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 19, 2016
.those of you that are home based will only come to terms on the negative image attached to Nigerians the day you step out of the country and God forbids you said you're looking for a job only then you will realise Nigerians are not employable in reputable organisations
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by FisifunKododada: 3:13am On Dec 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Looks like the plane is headed for Nigeria and our village people's charm is already reaching them sad

But I don't know what's up with all these videoing crap angry
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by fijiano202(m): 3:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Even Devil himself is tired of Nigerians
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by BlackDBagba: 4:36am On Dec 19, 2016
I'm not condoning their behaviour but this is a clear example of violation of their intellectual property right. Mr video recorder, God help you and you record someone like those guys fighting one day. I'll come see you in hospital... angry
Re: Video:two Nigerian Passengers Fighting Each Other On Airplane by dotman4real007(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
no matter what the issue may be fighting in an aeroplane is not acceptable!! if you want to fight wait till you land then you can show your kungfu skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Friends Aged Father Was Arrested By The Police. / Nigerian Man Died After Making Suicidal Post On His Facebook Timeline (photos) / I Find Nigerian Men Yank Their Crotch Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.