Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. (41458 Views)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Wizard Claims He Crashed Into Sapele River While Flying To UK On Plaintain Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Rubyventures: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
After reading most of the comments on this thread, I feel very sad that in 2016 Nigeria is still very backward when it comes to dealing with mental health Issues. Instead they attribute it to witch craft. cry cry
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by vono4real(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2016
You won't bliv until u are a victim..... May God deliver us from the wiles of d wicked.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by oluxy(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2016
grin is it Chelsea match or Man Chester match grin
So they refuel same plaintain leaf that we see around?
And it even for sale in their realm - most expensive.

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by vono4real(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Wickedness is real, oppression is fatal.... . In pastor Oyedepo's voice.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by AuroraB(f): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
khadaffi:
If there is recession in Nigeria, is there recession in the spiritual realm? This man is sick. I think he should be taken to the psychiatric for mental evaluation.
grin Your siggy though grin
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Kaybaba5(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Eleyi gidigan.......
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by owambe22(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
"I was flying with "plantain leaf" when my fuel finished and my private jet (plantain leaf) crashed"
grin
if it was a broomstick I would have hailed him but a plantain leaf grin hmmm
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by adexcharo(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2016
People should stop taking sapele water this is the result Ogogoro at work. Africa with there fake belief . please seun wake that man from sleep...lol

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2016
akintom:
[size=15pt]Religious folks are extremely ridiculous[/size]. It's this type of story below that Christians used in proving the power of their God.

When in actual rational sense, the witches and wizards, that they claimed are possessed by imaginary spirits, are mere psychotic/psychosis cases.

cc : lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun

This is incredibly offensive to religious people and I can't believe this flagrant and bigoted text vilipending religious people wasn't expurgated from the Original Post before this made front page . Very shocking indeed . I'm still aghast at the offensiveness of that statement

Please act immediately . This is a blatant show of bigotry and it does not speak well of a forum of such cachet .

Thank you .

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by lurdkriss: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Hahaha Hahahah, fuel finish, Watin concern witch with economic hardship
If witches and wizard sef dey complain say economy hard mow much more ordinary human beings undecided

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by prime5052(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Chisos! I saw dix man ystday sitting in d water,i thot he jxt wantd to die, so na benin wizard?!
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Genesis2000(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Stupiid man. You're flying to UK to watch match because there's economic recession in Nigeria. Yeye wizard.

Come to think of it, he said he was traveling from Benin to the united kingdom. So how come his fuel suddenly finished while he was still in Benin ? Hmmmmm.

I think the man actually need help.

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by calabardick(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

How does religious folks fit into this story from vanguard newsapaper?

Leave that son of a thousand fathers, he's sick upstairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Genesis2000(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Kizyte:
"Fuel finished in my private jet" grin

Very funny. So he didn't checked his fuel gage before flying.lol.

May be his engineer disappointed him grin
Kizyte:
"Fuel finished in my private jet" grin

Very funny. So he didn't checked his fuel gage before flying.lol.

May be his engineer disappointed him

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2016
akintom:
Religious folks are extremely ridiculous. It's this type of story below that Christians used in proving the power of their God.

When in actual rational sense, the witches and wizards, that they claimed are possessed by imaginary spirits, are mere psychotic/psychosis cases.

By Godwin Oghre

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

This is just a smart businessman trying to get customers for witchcraft services.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Genesis2000(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Orikinla:
What an incredulous imagination!
Nigerians are the most fantastic storytellers in the world.
That is why we have won the greatest awards for story telling. Man Booker Prize, Nobel Prize, Caine Prize, Orange Prize and even the Mansion On Banana Island Prize won by the most popular female blogger in Nigeria. grin
grin
Orikinla:
What an incredulous imagination!
Nigerians are the most fantastic storytellers in the world.
That is why we have won the greatest awards for story telling. Man Booker Prize, Nobel Prize, Caine Prize, Orange Prize and even the Mansion On Banana Island Prize won by the most popular female blogger in Nigeria. grin
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by akintom(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
Akintom

I don't if you're just daft, stupid or both How does this concern religion? What part of this writeup involves religion. Atheist delusion is now grandeur.

Senseless post!

If i had not posted it, your likes would have claimed that it was your illusionary prayers, to your imaginary daddy in the sky, that brought him down.

That's how daft, you folks can descend.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Ademoore07(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
"I was flying with "plantain leaf" when my fuel finished and my private jet (plantain leaf) crashed"
grin

So, u are one of them cheesy I grin make I pickrace before dem go come 4 my head
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by raphieMontella: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cc : lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun

This is incredibly offensive to religious people and I can't believe this flagrant and bigoted text vilipending religious people wasn't expurgated from the Original Post before this made front page . Very shocking indeed . I'm still aghast at the offensiveness of that statement

Please act immediately . This is a blatant show of bigotry and it does not speak well of a forum of such cachet .

Thank you .
honestly..what manner of fvckery and bickery is this from you?
The religious topics with venomous and incredibly harsh words towards atheists that make front page nko?
Abeg stop this ''victim play'' and stop crying ''blue-murder''...
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2016
God this one don kolo far o
Him brain don since carry plantain leaf fly comot

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Genesis2000:

Come to think of it, he said he was traveling from Benin to the united kingdom. So how come his fuel suddenly finished while he was still in Benin ? Hmmmmm.

I think the man actually need help.
Be like fuel tank de leak grin

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by jossy4joseph(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
He was misguided by his jazz man. The UK he was traveling to is a village close to Benin called "Ummu Kulu" but he thought its United Kingdom

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by otosa(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
justicejay:
you think say you go leave us for this recession.
we entered it together and we must suffer it
together
All of us entered recession at the same time and by grace of God no one will leave others. We would enjoin it together till it lasts. can you imagine leave Nigeria for Uk to go and enjoin? he can not tell his mate to do something for us to get out of recession but wished to go and meet white for obodo oyinbo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by phreakabit(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Sapele—A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State. Fuel finished in my ‘private jet.’ The self-confessed wizard said:

“I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm. “It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.

[size=28pt]“I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.” [/size]

[size=28pt]Economic Recession dey hold winch self.
Fear Buhari![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
gretblue:
This is a clear case of (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Asap he needs urgent medical attention.
Ikr...travelling on a plantain leaf can be very tramatising brahh grin

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Genesis2000(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Believe me this was the only topic that make me laugh today. How i wish it landed him on the Atlantic ocean. May be his members would have rescued him urgently.

I think they need to summoned the minister of aviation for further explanation. grin
chiraqDemon:

Believe me this was the only topic that make me laugh today. How i wish it landed him on the Atlantic ocean. May be his members would have rescued him urgently.

I think they need to summoned the minister of aviation for further explanation.

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by cutekhalifa(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Bull-hari + hunger = madness..... Tufiakwa
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Lordspicy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
see this man ooooo...
you wan run leave us for recession after you don vote for APC......

you are not going anywhere we must suffer together

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by fakati(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=khadaffi post=50541868]If there is recession in Nigeria, is there recession in the spiritual realm? This man is sick. I think he should be taken to the psychiatric for mental evaluation. [no need mu brother this man is just high on weed
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by badguy1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smh. . . . How this matter take concern christianity? All these ppl that will say anything to promote thier sick news abi na stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.