Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. (41461 Views)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Wizard Claims He Crashed Into Sapele River While Flying To UK On Plaintain Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by android1: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
akintom:
Religious folks are extremely ridiculous. It's this type of story below that Christians used in proving the power of their God.

When in actual rational sense, the witches and wizards, that they claimed are possessed by imaginary spirits, are mere psychotic/psychosis cases.

By Godwin Oghre

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

Lol... Insanity taking over
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by greatman247(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
walcruise:
This is the reason why africa is not developed

This isn't the only reason. A whole lots of reasons.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thrash from a deranged senile mind. Get well soon![s]
akintom:

If i had not posted it, your likes would have claimed that it was your illusionary prayers, to your imaginary daddy in the sky, that brought him down.

That's how daft, you folks can descend.
[/s]
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Zdoh(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pringlez:

A new english word has just been found!! Hahahahaa
Wole Soyinka! English no be mama language o. U ga that?
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiraqDemon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
july66:
It is not a psychiatric case. This is witchcraft. They are behind the reasons why many of us struggle through life. May all the ones in my family crashland like him .
This should be a joke right
If it ain't i advice u to face ur problems and stop blaming ppl that fly on plantain leaves
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by justicejay(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
otosa:
All of us entered recession at the same time and by grace of God no one will leave others. We would enjoin it together till it lasts. can you imagine leave Nigeria for Uk to go and enjoin? he can not tell his mate to do something for us to get out of recession but wished to go and meet white for obodo oyinbo. grin grin grin
Lolz, na so na. We all milked it dry so no one is leaving the other to cry alone.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Swiftlee:
angry Odiegwu, bet why em wan fly from Benin to UK? Why na benin em wan start from? All these village wizards without exposure. Now, the rule is, any wizard or witch without an international passport cannot fly intercontinental. You will be brought down by trans saharan air police grin He should go get his 2016 manual and air traffic aviation training.
lmao, please make sure they are on the Atlantic Ocean before bringing down their plantain leaves abi na spiritual private jet grin,we are all suffering this recession together, no one is gonna escape it,not by suicide or witchcraft flying

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by imperialQueen(f): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
okayy... he crashed ehn

veeeerrrryyy Good*nodding*
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiefojiji(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
what about the blackbox? hope dem see am? I'm sure na over loading caused the crash and not fuel. he never knew other witches and wizards don hang for jet body.

yeyedeysmell upandown

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by oluangelkay(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
private jet indeed. wonders shall never end. people never cease to amaze me. abeg continue your journey. safe journey. abeg no crash again. zombie
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Weah96: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

How does religious folks fit into this story from vanguard newsapaper?

You have acquaintances here on NL who claim have resurrected dead Nigerians from the grave. It's the same level of expertise Na.

The technology it takes to mount a plantain leaf in Benin and fly it into London is similar to the one required to revive decomposed corpses.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by HeavenShield: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very Cheap Attention..Pls try another one..then i can laugh, ok lipsrsealed
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by felixomor1: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Weah96:

You have acquaintances here on NL who claim have resurrected dead Nigerians from the grave. It's the same level of expertise Na.

The technology it takes to mount a plantain leaf in Benin and fly it into London is similar to the one required to revive decomposed corpses.

Stop the rigamarole and hogwash.

If u cant link the story to "religious folks", u dont have to comment!

Phew!
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Kizyte(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Genesis2000:

Very funny. So he didn't checked his fuel gage before flying.lol.

May be his engineer disappointed him grin

Very funny. So he didn't checked his fuel gage before flying.lol.

May be his engineer disappointed him
cheesy
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Weah96: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Stop the rigamarole and hogwash.

If u cant link the story to "religious folks", u dont have to comment!

Phew!

Resurrecting Nelson Mandela is similar to flying on plantain leaf from Benin to London.

#don'tkillthemessenger
#imjustsaying
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by felixomor1: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Weah96:

Resurrecting Nelson Mandela is similar to flying on plantain leaf from Benin to London.

#don'tkillthemessenger
#imjustsaying

"Resurrecting Ne......."

Mscheww,
Broad daylight delusions.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by gregyboy(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Hades2016:
my brother Africa and Nigeria will never develop never ... There stupidity and witch craft is just too much

who won develope go developed who una nor wan develope nor go developed u think na only africa dey fly fuuny go indian go china even some african countries yet them still developed pass una if were to compare dey are more churches nd mosque than shrines in nigeria even in d bible days egypt were knowb to be an idol kingdon but still dem develope pass d iseralite in d bible so think of better option ur country is corrupt is corrupt if dem fit improve on der juju d better for us at least if u cnt pay for physical flight u take d spritual one

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Hades2016(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
gregyboy:
grin

who won develope go developed who una nor wan develope nor go developed u think na only africa dey fly fuuny go indian go china even some african countries yet them still developed pass una if were to compare dey are more churches nd mosque than shrines in nigeria even in d bible days egypt were knowb to be an idol kingdon but still dem develope pass d iseralite in d bible so think of better option ur country is corrupt is corrupt if dem fit improve on der juju d better for us at least if u cnt pay for physical flight u take d spritual one

lol cheesy
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by july66: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
chiraqDemon:

This should be a joke right
If it ain't i advice u to face ur problems and stop blaming ppl that fly on plantain leaves
Its you that has problems. You must be a joker if as a nigerian, excepting you are not, you do not realise that a lot of damage is being perpetuated by witchcraft powers. You may as well conclude that there is no satan. You capitalise on the cover of nairaland to insult people who you not know. Your comment tells a lot about your age. If God says suffer not a witch to live because of the evil they perpetuate & you personalise it that I should face my problems then I think you are a suspect.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by mickey45: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol "Benin AirWays"..

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chiraqDemon(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
july66:
Its you that has problems. You must be a joker if as a nigerian, excepting you are not, you do not realise that a lot of damage is being perpetuated by witchcraft powers. You may as well conclude that there is no satan. You capitalise on the cover of nairaland to insult people who you not know. Your comment tells a lot about your age. If God says suffer not a witch to live because of the evil they perpetuate & you personalise it that I should face my problems then I think you are a suspect.

Ok first of all what r u saying about insult
Im just telling u the fact
If u bring a video of a man piloting a plantain leaf from here to old trafford i will believe u
Fact is witches dont exist
Its ppl like u that indulge in torturing children in the name of removing spirits and what not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.