Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas (1529 Views)

Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by raphieMontella: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2016

–--The spokesman of former president Goodluck
Jonathan, Reuben Abati, has confessed to
collecting N50m from the former national
security adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

–--Abati said the money was meant to for Sallah
and Christmas gifts for journalists. – The former spokesperson was arrested on
Monday, October 24, upon invitation to explain
the misappropriation of funds through his
former office Reuben Abati Former special adviser to ex-president Goodluck
Jonathan, Reuben Abati, who is currently in
custody of the Economic Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) has confessed to collecting the
sum of N50million from the former national security
adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd). Abati was at the anti-graft’s headquarters in Abuja
on Monday, October 24, upon invitation to explain
the misappropriation of funds through his former
office. According to Sahara Reporters, Abati
saidhecollected the money and distributed it as
Sallah and Christmas gifts for journalists...

source:naij.com
cc:lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by Aufbauh(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Dishing out money meant for security purposes as if they are paying out bonuses and stipends.
The Jonathan-Dasukigates was indeed a buffet occasion for both interlopers and impostors.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by talktonase(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Very generous govt indeed...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by omenka(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2016
"I was elected to share wealth not poverty" indeed.

Devil baptise that man ten times. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by raphieMontella: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by RZArecta(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
If you want to take him to court then do so instead of feeding Nigerians with distracting gist on the pages of newspapers and blog sites
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ElsonMorali: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Reuben Abati. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A good name is better than gold or silver.

Hehehehe...chai!

50million for Christmas?

He probably wanted to acquire Santa Claus and Easter Bunny for his children.

I'm sure he's going to blame the evil spirits in Aso Rock now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ElsonMorali: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
RZArecta:
If you want to take him to court then do so instead of feeding Nigerians with distracting gist on the pages of newspapers and blog sites

You are lost. Somebody has just confessed to eating your yam and that's what you're going to say? You are truly lost.

I'm waiting for our people from you-know-where to come and take up Abati's battle online and fight for him. He'll soon join the league of their patrons and mentors and heroes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by modath(f): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2016
omenka:

I have said it ceaselessly and will never relent, " Beneath Jonathan's deceptive humble mien (imbecilic clueless look) lurks a heart so evil and cruel...

If not for the "gentlemen agreement", the divisive fool (+his shepopo) should be languishing in gaol, horrible souls they are.... I don't hate but this IB of a man.. lipsrsealed undecided

All that is left to complete this farce is for the usual suspect to go into their United nations refugee assistance mode & adopt Abati...They can always be counted on be anywhere the peace & prosperity of this nation is being threatened..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by demolinka(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Still remember this guy from his guardian days...
Abati u fvck up sha

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by sleemfesh: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You are lost. Somebody has just confessed to eating your yam and that's what you're going to say? You are truly lost.

I'm waiting for our people from you-know-where to come and take up Abati's battle online and fight for him. He'll soon join the league of their patrons and mentors and heroes...
The guy is right. **** Prosecute them chikena.
Someone stole USD2.1bn and after over a year you can't convict him. You are either a liar or totally inept.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ever811(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2016
50mill for only Christmas?... scientist,atheist and the rest who don't believe in God an demons should come to Nigeria and see for them self's that demons are real...Nigeria leaders are demons..I mean they are demons,devil incarnate... the worst is some youth are ready to stake there life's to defend this demons who are the source of our problems..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ElsonMorali: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
sleemfesh:

The guy is right. They keep entertaining foouls like you. Prosecute them chikena.
Someone stole USD2.1bn and after over a year you can't convict him. You are either a liar or totally inept.

Mumu.

Prosecute them without going to court?

Sense iyaff lost for your head.

He confessed, newspaper reported it, you have a problem with that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by SillyMods: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
omenka:

Jonathan was aptly described by the New York Times as the Ineffectual Buffoon who watched on as our common patrimony was shared by his cronies. He had zero control on anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by modath(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
demolinka:
Still remember this guy from his guardian days...

Abati u fvck up sha

I feel so bad for myself, cos of the time invested devouring his writings/ Op-ed, i had so much faith in this man....he placed himself on so high a pedestal that his foray into politics as an appointee was not a big minus for me... but this? I nefa esperedrit at all.. Hurtful indeed... undecided sad

P.S .. We hope he will respect himself & do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ofeco: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
I doubt that somebody was given 50m for just Christmas. this govt is bent on using exaggeration To discredit gej's govt. we have been hearing trillions stolen zillions recovered and we want to borrow. Gej failed to a reasonable extent but my brother this current government is religiously involved in worst sharp practices than gej's govt. they voted Buhari for better life but the man doesn't know how to fix the country. Buhari fix Nigeria and stop this blame. before gej Nigeria had issues
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by RZArecta(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

[s]You are lost. Somebody has just confessed to eating your yam and that's what you're going to say? You are truly lost.

I'm waiting for our people from you-know-where to come and take up Abati's battle online and fight for him. He'll soon join the league of their patrons and mentors and heroes[/s]...
pathetic, drunk, ignorant zombie. Mr lost and found smiley use the akamu between your ears properly you agent of darkness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by emsquare(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2016
More Unfolding...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by demolinka(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
modath:

I feel so bad for myself, cos of the time invested devouring his writings/ Op-ed, i had so much faith in this man....he placed himself on so high a pedestal that his foray into politics as an appointee was not a big minus for me... but this? I nefa esperedrit at all.. Hurtful indeed... undecided sad

P.S .. We hope he will respect himself & do the needful.

True that. But make I no lie, the combination of power and money can (will) alter any man's character. FACT!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by modath(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2016
demolinka:

True that. But make I no lie, the combination of power and money can (will) alter any man's character. FACT!

I agree but such men should not be seen still acting as if they are above reproach...

Waiting with bated breath for Pius Adesanmi's take on this Abati matter... evil spirit in aso rock indeed.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ElsonMorali: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2016
RZArecta:
pathetic, drunk, ignorant zombie. Mr lost and found smiley use the akamu between your ears properly you agent of darkness

You'd better go out in the hot tropical sun and carry placards with your other nitwits on his behalf for N100 Cos that's your calling, your destiny.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by FastShipping: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
RZArecta:

Look at you. So people have no right to know or journalist should stop reporting news.

Wailers are dangerous set of losers.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by RZArecta(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

[s]You'd better go out in the hot tropical sun and carry placards with your other nitwits on his behalf for N100 Cos that's your calling, your destiny[/s].
shut up FOOL
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Another sweet story grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by chukel(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
FastShipping:

Look at you. So people have no right to know or journalist should stop reporting news.

Wailers are dangerous set of losers.
fastshipping, I need to chat with you off nairaland. Sent u a pm. I have a job for you. Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by FastShipping: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
chukel:
fastshipping, I need to chat with you off nairaland. Sent u a pm. I have a job for you. Thanks

Send me your number so we can chat on whatsapp.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by ElsonMorali: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
RZArecta:
shut up FOOL

You can stop bothering my mentions now. Run along junior and return that phone to mommy before you hurt yourself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Aide Confesses: I Collected 50m From Dasuki For Christmas by chukel(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
FastShipping:

Send me your number so we can chat on whatsapp.
zero eight zero...

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Life Is In Danger!, Husband Of Igbo Woman Killed In Kano Cries Out!!! / Governor El-rufai Is More Guilty Of Inciting Violence (this Is Proof)reno Omokri / See Savage Reply A Twitter User Gave To Buhari's Condolence To British PM (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.