Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement (59759 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by taemilola(f): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
JoNach:
Moral of the story: Nobody associates with failure or downfall. Only with winners and success
gbam, u nailed it.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Dongreat(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
We have all been there before when we need something badly but can't so a promise is made but it's a ridiculous condition against our will, but because of greed we succumb and damage our integrity.
I blame her cos her greed to be famous, role with the 'top dogs', marry a very rich man and ans 'most beautiful' lead her to this. I only pity her Cus if she was my sister I'll be heartbroken.
Chidinma Okeke if you are seeing this then truth is there is nothing left for you here in Nigeria but persecution and jail time. Approach any embassy to seek asylum. If lucky and the place is the UK I am willing to offer or assist in paying for your accommodation until you find your feet. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by goldenceo1: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
danduj:
She did it for money,watching d video alone proves that.Wen u see a real lesbian u will recognized them.They were not enjoying d act and couldnt even kiss each other well sad

Broda stop thinking for her. Frm d 2nd video d lady seems to have an easy penetration with the cucumber. anybody supporting her that she did that video for MONEY should have a rethink because her pu**a seems to find an easy allay wit cucumber. Forget d reaction she has done it b4 wit cucumber.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by DIFY20(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Yes she is. I am an Igbo man but I must confess that Igbo girls are very useless

OFONJA U GIRLS ARE USELESS

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by don4real18(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
will be hard to satisfy her if your stuff is not as big as a cucumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Mrsogogu: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Untainted007: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2016
DIFY20:
U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE GIRLS ALONE LET DEM BE

Are you her club member ni in cucumbernalising that region? Lets call a spade a spade, that act is not supposed to be welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Jflex07(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
DIFY20:
spotted cool
DIFY20:
spotted
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
The press statement is so wateryy..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by czaratwork: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
You people should not allow this girl commit suicide. The worst has already happened. We are all talking as though we are saints including those that use pomade, vibrators etc.

We will come here to condemn her because hers is on the internet. If God were to release what we do in secret to public view, who can stand?

Her soul is very important to God. Please free her.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by DozieInc(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by DIFY20(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Jflex07:
spotted coolspotted

NO AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIT
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by eph12(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
I think the cucumber is the victim in all this cry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Did they put a gun on her head to FVCK a cuccumber?
Do they force other girls in the video too?
Is she a lesbian or not?
.............We dont care who leaked d video, whats important is to come clear if she indulges in Lesbianism, and abused cuccumber grin. If yes, she should embrace her choices in clear conscience, and bear the consequencies of her sexual option.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by AreaFada2: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Failure is really a pitiable orphan. shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by MinorityTribe1: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2016
But the size of cucumber is like times two the size of a normal dìck na. How can ladies force this gigantic thing into their püssy? No wonder when you enter some girls püssy it feels too wide, Later they will say they are virgins.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by cejaypriesty(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
olaolulazio:
Is she an Igbo lady?
Anambra indigenes are igbos
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Call07034780891: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
This is a sad event. I feel for this girl and trauma she is going through right now. I got to know her personally during the pageant stuff. But how she got herself into this mess is beyond my comprehension.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by fourthworld: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
Sex Tape: Miss Anambra Organizers Break Silence.

The Organizers of Miss Anambra Paegent, The Anambra broadcasting Service (ABS) has, after a long wait, finally broken the silence about the viral Lesbian Sex Video of its 2015 Winner, Miss Chidinma Okeke. Here's what they have to say:

Sex Tape: Miss Anambra Organizers Break Silence

In a Press statement signed by the management, they dissociated self from the video, See excerpts:

- Miss Anambra has handed over crown
- Miss Anambra Had Good Reputation while she was still queen
- The ABS Condemns the act

See Full Statement below:

"The attention of the management of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been drawn to a video with lurid contents purportedly showing former Miss Anambra, Miss Chidinma Okeke (Miss Anambra 2015).

We wish to make the following clarifications;

The said Miss Chidinma Okeke who is allegedly linked to the lurid content in circulation has served-out her term as Miss Anambra 2015 and handed over the crown in line with the terms and conditions of The Miss Anambra pageant.

We condemn in clear terms any amoral behaviour/ conduct as suggested by the alleged lurid content in circulation and do not condone such.
It is on record that The Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been a platform to empower Anambra women and celebrate our rich culture and heritage. Winners of the pageant are bound to contracts to be of good conduct and moral behaviour and to uphold/maintain the honour in their position as queen.

Winners of the pageant also contract to refrain from any personal relationship that could appear to hinder their ability to perform the duties of their office as queen and role model and we do not expect any less.

We therefore wish to dissociate The Miss Anambra pageant from any discussions on the said allegations.
We feel sufficiently perturbed by the mere reference already made to the pageant and hereby state that we are in no way connected to the controversy.

We apologize to the government and good people of Anambra state, our sponsors, supporters, friends and all those associated with the Miss Anambra project for the embarrassment the mere reference to the pageant in the controversy may have caused; whilst reassuring of the good intentions of the Miss Anambra pageant franchise."

Signed
Management

Have Your say, Comment Below!

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/miss-anambra-sex-tape-organizers-finally-break-silence/

We've known the truth stop forming saint you bunch of immoral organization worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Your underground sex racket has been exposed. God will surely punish all of you involved in tarnishing this young girl's image for her refusal to being used by this beasts as a sexual object to make money, your days of reckoning is approaching fast, animals in human skin worse than dogs and hyenias.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, na wetin now, me I get meaningful topic o, na cucumber wey the girl don enjoy finish clean mouth wey go dey see for front page today?, na wah o,anyway I standwithcocumber grin,every one knows that beauty pageants are organized pimps,they have clients ranging from polithiefians to big businessmen
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by iamauxin(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2016
streetdisciple:
blah blah blah

#istandwithcucumber
then consider making egg like cucumbers, not the ones that looks like the male reproductive organ
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
czaratwork:
You people should not allow this girl commit suicide. The worst has already happened. We are all talking as though we are saints including those that use pomade, vibrators etc.

We will come here to condemn her because hers is on the internet. If God were to release what we do in secret to public view, who can stand?

perfectly written.
you just emptied out my mind.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by MinorityTribe1: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
czaratwork:

A lot of us here have probably done worst but none of us film ourselves in the act cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by james1(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2016
This young woman just destroyed her life though.she is so not smart.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Much ado about what someone has chosen to do with her own vagina, along with consenting adults.

Jobless pokenosing hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Goodoldays(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2016
This is really getting out of hand....every don dey wash hand off her case,we are watching.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by danduj(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
goldenceo1:

Broda stop thinking for her. Frm d 2nd video d lady seems to have an easy penetration with the cucumber. anybody supporting her that she did that video for MONEY should have a rethink because her pu**a seems to find an easy allay wit cucumber. Forget d reaction she has done it b4 wit cucumber.
bros wen u see real lesbians u go knw dem.This girls cud not even kiss
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by gentlewiz: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
Young girls should learn something from this!!! Anything beauty pageant!! Miss this!! Miss that is all scam oo.. You will only end up being a professional Runs babe!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by An0nimus: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
In my opinion, this girl is not that beauttiful to win a beauty pageant in Anambra. I love Anambra women and have met some very beautiful ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by chigoizie7(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
When u tell the to stop doing oloshoism upandan, they call u enemy of progress.

Since I started knowing runs girls, even the ones that go to Dubai for it, they are always broke.

I just hope this girl does not commit suicide so that she will be alive to see what she has done to herself.

Hard work pays, even if na hair dressing, it pays and there is respect and dignity in hard work.

For others warming for one miss this and that, be ready to be next Chidimma.

#istandwithcucumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by DrHighchief(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2016
I will comment until I c d video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.