Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement (59758 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by wristbangle: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
The price of cucumber don high 4 market sef cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Laveda(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
undecided Omo see comments..This girl is beautiful.

If at first she owned up to the video, I don't think it would have gotten this messy...some people tend to feed on your weakness.
Gosh Nigerians are so hypocritical, can't y'all just let her breathe? undecided
She did it, yeah? Most of y'all do worst! She didn't kill cry

#ThisOnlyHappensInNigeria. angry
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
From the perspective of a discerning and trained mind , I observed that those girls were doing that act not as Lesbians but as people under duress and life threatening weapon pointed at them from the shooters or people behind or sponsoring the video. Something is seriously fishing which ABS can't deny if intelligent minds put one and two together. Some heads should roll over this apparent abuse of innocent girls in Anambra state
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by usamali(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2016
olaolulazio:
Is she an Igbo lady?
no from china.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by usamali(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
razortruth:
From the perspective of a discerning and trained mind , I observed that those girls were doing that act not as Lesbians but as people under duress and life threatening weapon pointed at them from the shooters or people behind or sponsoring the video. Something is seriously fishing which ABS can't deny if intelligent minds put one and two together. Some heads should roll over this apparent abuse of innocent girls in Anambra state
I perceived that as well as there was a lady hand trying to balance there sucking,but n all she shud open up.the other room issue everywhere ooj

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by tgmservice: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
usellless anambra state using this scandal to gain popularity

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Tobium1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
No amount of press statement can ever make me eat cucumber again

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by fineboynl(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
cucumber is now Stigmatize and Prohibited in the hands of ladies. little wonder the sales has drop.

alot of ladys are now running away from buying or holding cucumber in the public.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by wacoj(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
What i don't understand is how this Cucumber girl emerged the Miss Anambra, In a state that prades very beautiful, sumptuous and magnificent girls.
She is very far from beautiful. She can only be among the best in a state like Ekiti.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by livinbygrace: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
wacoj:
What i don't understand is how this Cucumber girl emerged the Miss Anambra, In a state that prades very beautiful, sumptuous and magnificent girls.
She is very far from beautiful. She can only be among the best in a state like Ekiti.

Werey somebody

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by GoodSide: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
she nasty..wtf is this..
bich..cucumber holder
drop dat ish n come suck my dhic
no homo
no lesbian.
skinny tight ass cucumber getting bich yeah.
i rap against homos,i caught them in the act media running promos.
snitches and biches all up in the ghetto..
licking dat dirty ass pusssie smellos
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by raphieMontella: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Omo see comments..This girl is beautiful.

If at first she owned up to the video, I don't think it would have gotten this messy...some people tend to feed on your weakness.
Gosh Nigerians are so hypocritical, can't y'all just let her breathe? undecided
She did it, yeah? Most of y'all do worst! She didn't kill cry

#ThisOnlyHappensInNigeria. angry
the country need a total reformation.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by fortunechy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
i wont chop cucumber again
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:
#Cucumber Life Matters cry

But the way Lalasticlala is just pushing this cucumber topic to front page this morning. Ehn... Do you want to replace the cucumber for the lady Ni? grin

Lalastic the lala my Nigga wink

Click like if you think what I am thinking wink

Click share if you think I am a mumu. Who be the idiot whey just click share now now? undecided

Congratulobia...90 people, including me think you're a mumu cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by bigmo1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
This chidinma should make the best use if the sex tape incidence. This is how Kim kardashian became an overnight celebrity, now she and her family are multi millionaires. We should be expecting a TV series titled "keeping up with chidinma" and spin off show like "chidinma takes Anambra"
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by jiinxed: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dongreat:
We have all been there before when we need something badly but can't so a promise is made but it's a ridiculous condition against our will, but because of greed we succumb and damage our integrity.
I blame her cos her greed to be famous, role with the 'top dogs', marry a very rich man and ans 'most beautiful' lead her to this. I only pity her Cus if she was my sister I'll be heartbroken.
Chidinma Okeke if you are seeing this then truth is there is nothing left for you here in Nigeria but persecution and jail time. Approach any embassy to seek asylum. If lucky and the place is the UK I am willing to offer or assist in paying for your accommodation until you find your feet. Stay safe.

You're looking for free _punani ba? Sharp guy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Peace2love: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
danduj:
She did it for money,watching d video alone proves that.Wen u see a real lesbian u will recognized them.They were not enjoying d act and couldnt even kiss each other well sad

Yes, is acting not real biz. I fear for this country. I strongly believe they were force to do it for blackmail. Haba!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Dongreat(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
jiinxed:

You're looking for free _punani ba? Sharp guy wink wink

Lool. As much as I find this hilarious but no man. I intend assisting her o, not live together.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by jattshaf(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Kai manna.

Somebody should show me the way oooo
I wanna watch the video on a serious note.

I think I miss something
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by XtrmeBachelor(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
this one na small matter compared to what some girls be doing in secret. even those ugly ones for my lodge na girls new trend! its her life

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by toshmann(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
james1:
This young woman just destroyed her life though.she is so not smart.

Her life is not destroyed. She's still young and has a full life ahead of her. What she needs to do now is to SHUT UP, lie low and start afresh with honorable ambitions and hardwork.

And let her stop all these excuses and justifications of the indefensible. I got a lot more to say but let me stop here
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Trendirabingi: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
ABS, NAIRALANDERS, ALL OF U,ALLOW THE GIRL COME OUT AND GIVE HER OWN ACCOUNT, A LOT IS HIDDEN IN SHREWD SECRECY, AND ALL THIS PRESS STATEMENT FROM ONESIDE WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, THAT VIDEO ON THE CYBER SPACE NOW IS ENOUGH BLACKMAIL ON HER ALREADY, CUS I WOULD NEVER THINK SHE MASTERMINDED IT. I FEEL A LOT OF THINGS IS YET TO BE REVEALED, AND YOU ALL SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY ABOUT THE WHOLE CUCUMBER BRUHAHA AND CHILDPLAY. UNTIL A FULL AND FAIR HEARING HAS BEEN GOTTEN. THE GIRL IS WILLING TO COMEOUT AND SPEAK , AND WITH A RELEASE ON A THREAD HERE ON NIARALAND , WHICH WAS POINTING TOWARDS SOMETHING.
NOW THE GIRL IS OUT SAYING HER LIFE IS UNDER THREAT. THE BEST ANYONE COULD DO NOW, IF THIS GIRL WAS YOUR SISTER , IS TO ENSURE THAT BY ALL MEANS THAT SHE GETS ALL THE OPPORTUNITY,MEANS AND EVEN SECURITY TO COME OUT AND GIVE HER OWN ACCOUNT AND TELL EXACTLY WHAT LED AND BROUGHT THAT VIDEO TO PPLS CONSUMPTION ON THE CYBERSPACE. AND SPEAK HER MIND. AS A LOT COULD BE SAVING A LOT OF GIRLS SOMEWHERE TOO, AND GIVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MANY OF THEM TO COMEOUT & SPEAK.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by AVISENNA: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Having watched that video,i am of the opinion that someone or some people forced or coerced them into shooting the video.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by intruder15(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
olaolulazio:
Is she an Igbo lady?
keep checking names.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by macmoyor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
If the main concern for Nigerians is to keep shouting holier than thou about what an adult do with their bodies sexually then we have a problem in this country.. The same Nigerians would throw blind eyes on incessant rapes with minors, overlooking the current political,economic,and standard of living turmoil in the country which negatively effects every body, then Nigeria still have a long way to go. If you guys bitching about sexuality put this amount of energy on calling out your governors and local Councillors and holding your political and decision makers holders responsible,then we do have hope of change.But bitching about ones sexuality is just living in the past century. Wake up people,stop living in stone ages.
In this 21st century Nigerians are obsessed with what sexuality one choose to have..Give it up people and get along with your lives.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Soso990240(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Barstards. That video was shot before the Handover,and released after her handover. Why did she handover without a successor? Some powerful men in Anambra and the organizers of this beauty are behind that video.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by engrMikemd(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
This has raised a lot of questions as to
- Why the ABS has not made official statement from the onset and
- why did the reigning queen handover her crown without the emergence of a new one.

What do you guys think?
see questions
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by Solozzo(m): 3:26am On Oct 28, 2016
AVISENNA:
Having watched that video,i am of the opinion that someone or some people forced or coerced them into shooting the video.

Na because of mone y. simple!!
E!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by mrdu(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2016
what about her lez mate. is a gal nobody?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement by udi4eva(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
wacoj:

I Concur grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.