Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is The 3rd World War Imminent? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The 3rd World War Imminent? (843 Views)

Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by omojeesu(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2016
The way things are going it appears WW3 is imminent. With all the major powers at loggerhead notably USA vs Russia and China vs USA, China vs Japan, India vs Pakistan, the war in Syria and Iraq, the Israeli-Palestinian issue, etc, etc. and weapons of mass destruction abound.

What's your take?

Are we really at the brink of the next WW?

What do you think will happen in Nigeria if WW3 starts since there will be total breakdown of international law and order?

- ?? Secessionist movements
- ?? Attempt at Islamic takeover
- ?? Military coup.

Or Will we be non-aligned? Be united as one nation? Or in fact seize the opportunity to build a virile nation that after the war we would have an advantage over nations that have wearied themselves by the war?
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by IamOdin: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol, i don't think there will be a WW any time soon.
Those nations knows what they stand to lose.
They can pull and drag and do whatever for supremacy sake, but will most likely not enter a direct confrontation. They are no idiots.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by joyandfaith: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
IamOdin:
They can pull and drag and do whatever for supremacy sake, but will most likely not enter a direct confrontation. They are no idiots.

try to read history of ww 1, assination of prominent figure caused it. ww3 is very very possible.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by panafrican(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
If there ever were a 3rd World War, then this time it should not involve Africans and all other Black people. Let Europeans and their American relatives fight that war.
Fed up to be cut in every mess created by the White man.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by missjo(f): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamOdin:
Hmmm,dont be too sure.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by IamOdin: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
missjo:

Hmmm,dont be too sure.

I'm almost certain of this m8, U.S will never fight on their soil, that's why they are shifting the focal point to eastern europe. They are wise!
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by panafrican(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamOdin:

I'm almost certain of this m8, U.S will never fight on their soil, that's why they are shifting the focal point to eastern europe. They are wise!
And Eastern Europeans know why the war is not shifted to Western Europe. The reason ? Western capitalists and globalists want to see Eastern Europe in rubble on purpose to secure some big reconstruction contracts after the war.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by IamOdin: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
panafrican:
And Eastern Europeans know why the war is not shifted to Western Europe. The reason ? Western capitalists and globalists want to see Eastern Europe in rubble on purpose to secure some big reconstruction contracts after the war.

lol, very true. Them europeans have seen this but can't really do anything since their hands are tied via EU and NATO policies. Britons saw this coming and STYLISHLY quit the EU (though not official) yet. They were TIPPED of the impending danger by their BROS, the U.S.

The only ones i pity is the baltic states that do not know what is coming.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by missjo(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamOdin:

Direct confrontation doesn't have to be on either side's soil.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by gaelllic: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
NATO is gearing up for a showdown with Russia.

Eastern Europe is pretty much the battleground by default.

I'd be surprised if that took anyone by surprise.

@OP

Short answer, yes.

Aggression against Iran will probably signal high gear.
Re: Is The 3rd World War Imminent? by EdoBoy90(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
NATO taught they are wiser than Lord Vladimir Putin.
Lord Vladimir Putin has been preparing for this war. He has built nuclear bunkers that can accommodate a lot of Russians in case of radiations.
Any attack to Russia, Lord Putin will use his nuclear weapons. Baltic States will be annihilated first before shifting it to US's soil.China is with Russia in this anticipated world war 111.

US has nuclear bunkers but for the few. Russian's nuclear bunkers can accommodate more than 40 million Russians. So, Lord Putin is ready.

Russia will run NATO down within minutes. They have the hypersonic missiles that can't be intercepted.

(1) (Reply)

U.S.finally Deploys THAAD Antimissile System In South Korea,after N.korea Test / US Nukes Just Got A Lot Deadlier - Experts Says It Could Cause Russia To Attack / Breaking:china Knife Attack Leaves 32 Dead And 143 Wounded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.