Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! (5993 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by AloyEmeka6: 1:55am On Oct 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

He must be Yoruba.

Why must he be Yoruba? Don't they have similar people from your tribe?
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by samnaija: 2:27am On Oct 28, 2009
why re the so many kids on this tread. we nigerians re 2 uptight. it is obvious that an important nigerian man (yoruba) as just been sentenced, of course what do u expect (yabis go plenty about) yorubas stealin . its the fun of being a naija. the other months no be naija-delta everyone they yab say , na kidnappin training squad dey that area, abeg make we dey laugh dey go, besides hin no go tey b4 we hear about ibo man, jus watch
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by davidif: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2009
dont worry- Yoruba people wont touch your account, because of this eloquent plea you made here.

tpia,
ha ha ha ha, omo, you are amazing.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by calcal: 4:07am On Oct 28, 2009
Mr. Olajide Ogundipe is done, criminal record should be established immediately if not. consequently, he can not work in any financial institutions again. during his confinement, he should be trained on another profession e.g. bricklayer, mecho, capenter etc.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by AloyEmeka6: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2009
calcal:

Mr. Olajide Ogundipe is done, criminal record should be established immediately if not. consequently, he can not work in any financial institutions again. during his confinement, he should be trained on another profession e.g. bricklayer, mecho, capenter etc.

In Nigeria?

Bode George can still manage a bank after he finish serving his term if he wants.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Jeffhands(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2009
Ole, who de there,bring tyres.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Rythms: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2009
Na wah oo the guy de vex
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by sayso: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2009
This Olu sometime sha you try,no be una MD's they steal why not try.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Edbieni(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2009
That ATMoo should be well tortured, I'm sure he will tell more of his mentors. The likes of Baba Iyabo, Bode,  anyway, dont let me call names I'm sure they know themselves. Thank God he didn't even steal the Bank as a body and hide it in his briefcase grin grin
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Witi(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

He must be Yoruba.
Can't you people address simple issue without being tribalistic? angry angry angry little minds like you should get the hell out of here if you don't have something reasonable to say. why can't you guys for once think straight, it's sad sad sad sad. What did somebody that stole money had to do with tribe? An average human being is greedy dude.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by enekwizu14(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2009
me,i no blame the man,na condition make crayfish bend,lol.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Edbieni(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2009
That 'wedding planner' better start provin his co-stealers now before I call on ogun (god of iron) to strike his Ogundipe and render him surnameless. grin
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by walestar2(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2009
Na Nigeria wey dey, if him steal am, na part of our culture here. no bi new tin but @ guy wey steal money, next time try to be perfect like Babangida,Obasanjo and not to be careless like Bode George
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by niyooo(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2009
The bank officer, Mr. Olajide Ogundipe, was alleged to have stolen N12.5 million belonging to the bank through the ATM machines under his custody at the Lokoja branch of the bank.

The Osun State-born banker, who joined FCMB in September 2008 after three years with Access Bank, in Abuja, said he never kept the stolen money in the bank but in his brief case in his Lokoja home, unknown to his wife who resides in Abuja[/color]

[color=#770077]Sam Milla (m)
EU

Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine!
« #30 on: Today at 12:44:38 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He must be Yoruba. 

And You my dear friend "Sam Milla" must be a genius to have arrived at that conclusion. In fact flesh and blood did not reveal that to you, It must have been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit.  angry angry

Must every topic end up a tribalistic argument? Nonsense
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by dupsytosh(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2009
Don't know y some ppl cant talk without being tribalistic, give me a tribe where u wont find sm1 involved in 419, yahoo yahoo etc. We are all birds of a feather flockn together as Nigerians. We all av a lot in common. Instead of adreessn an issue dey are talkn abt tribe. na by tribe?!!!! abeg

I am more interested in d outcome of d court case, let see hw many years he's given nd know if Bode George's case was indeed free and fair.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by emiemi(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2009
Na wa o! So all those flashy lives wey our dear Mr Ogundipe has been living is all fraudulent  shocked

The 'owambe' parry would have been a 'talk of town' such as 'omo if you see how the guy 'baleje'.

Well, after some few months in jail, maybe you will learn your lesson. I'm however sorry for the

wifey.

To all other aspiring men who want to 'show' pls stay on the legit biznesses. ok? else wink
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2009
I think say na only Ibo like money
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by webgenius(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2009
na waa for this Ogundipe man oooo. Where im see the money wen him refund quick quick. I suspect say this man get money but was carried away by lust for more. See as im return the money sharp sharp.
Anyhow he will be cooling his heels off in one mosquito infested cell for sometime,hope his fellow inmates will not beat the hell out of him for getting caught
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by nethacker(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

He must be Yoruba.
U r mad for that statement.Ur views n opinion is wat is needed not tribalism.Nonsense  angry angry
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Vavavoom(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2009
It's a shame! What should unite keeps us apart.
The greed in the country is cyclical- a chain that MUST be broken for us to climb out of our current state of stagnation.
The perception that holds sway on NL whenever financial fraud is on discourse is , ''make dem first catch the big thieves first'' and so each one to his own. As stakeholders of this ''country<some say geographical entity>'' our watch should be zero tolerance towards any kind of fraud, be it in church, mosque, at the office, wherever, only then will we begin to see change. It is not a time to be intemperate sad
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by kemisuga(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2009
FOR ALL HAVE SINNED, AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD cry. So why conderming another fellow now sad.

If you have never stolen in your life, beat your chest!!!
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Oloks(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2009
It is time a section is created for fcukd up tribalists in NL to meet and exchange notes, !!
We still have a long way to go in this country,
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Nigerd(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2009
and many people wey attend the wedding, dey tear turkey and fried meat go think say the guy don hammer, not knowing say the guy don Parker
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by papagiddy(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2009
what about senator OKADIGBO million naira for ileya rams?? it just that naija dey steal period!!!
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by axeman85(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2009
lol na so naija be. anytime they hear party they must show and enjoy some even go to parties with nylon bags and polybags to take food away as well as drinks. now they will be throwing stones at the guy for stealing 12million pere. well lets see how many years them go give am since someone wey tief over 80billion was given just 2yrs. when madoff got 150yrs in usa.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Nezan(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2009
See me see wahala. Na so Naija go continue to be??
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by abariko1(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2009
E pass the ones den wey Government Officials dey thief for our Nation.!!
But this guy forcup, him wey for go take loan from the Banks go marry con refund am.
Sha he deserves just a one week in Jail.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by candylips(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^ grin
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by adefash(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
The guy no serious.why didnt he get bank loan of 12 billion then tell bank that he doesnt have money to pay.they will only tell him not to do that again.thats all.big bank loans dont need collateral.thats ALL.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by MrCrackles(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
Topic
Ole. . . let him be frog marched to kirikiri prisons where he should be allocated a cell beside Olabode George and co. . . .
Bastards!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Confirm Registeration With CAC / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs / 7 Secrets Of Freelance Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.