Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! (5992 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
this guy na jew, wen him for just relax,go through the court process like him fellow alams,t. balogun,b.george and others.then get like 2 months jail term if convicted.
REMEMBER SAY I SAY,IF CONVICTED,hehehehe,shey na naija we dey
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Ajike: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
That 'wedding planner' better start provin his co-stealers now before I call on ogun (god of iron) to strike his Ogundipe and render him surnameless.

this guy, you must be a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Dexlomo, This is what you will cotinue to get as long as you're rubbing peter to pay paul. I tout banks management think B.Sc holders are more intelligent, more trustworthy as long as they're being paid armed robber salaries and they will be well cotended if only and only them can have access to all sort of loans you can think of, I know of a bank that even wennt as far as paying them spouse allowance but what do you get in return, fraud here and there from the so called proper 'BANK STAFF'. they just started this is just the beginning. shebi this is just what they allow us to hear about what about those one they cant even say out. It is nature, you shall surely reap what you sow cos there're so many so called 'contract staff' starting from HND hloders downward that are laguishing in our financial companies now, is a case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. this is just d begining just watch out
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by dkings101(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
Him no no where Airport dey abi? Abi no Airport for the state wen him dey?
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by cvibe: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
Too bad!
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by ud4u: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
His cup is filled up, good for him
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Hopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Oleeee, thief, so if den no catch the guy, he will just start spending the money after sometime and we will all think na the bank work wey he dey do. abeg throw him to jail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by candylips(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
barao
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by madamL(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
My money is always in fixed deposit or inside the ceiling in my house. That is the only way to keep it safe.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Cappadona123: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yorubawa=Fraudsters,Igbo=Kidnappers,barawo.Shege mutane!!!
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by candylips(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^^ who be this angry
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
This guy is a real smart thief , he loads the atm and goes back to steal the money.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
D guy Bleep up , y did he return the money ?
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by veraponpo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Wilywily:
    It is clear you are ignorant of the things going on in this country you claimed to be yours. Check the crime records in this country and you will see that the Yorubas are the least among the Majority tribes. The Hausas started due to their domination of the military then in the military era,the Igbos as an aftermath of the civil war joined the bandwagon,this made them outrageously greedy and self-centered,in fact there was a time that the fear of going to the East was the begining of wisdom,stealing then was their business but with Business coloration,the South south joined under the guise of marginalisation,and finally the Yorubas when the Awolowo ideologies became erroded and get-rich-quick syndromme took over every where.
   You need to cross check my analysis if you are a mature person,I don't want a toddler to reply this please.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by kshow1(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2009
Why should he have returned the money when he will be jailed if convicted. He should have come back from jail to start a new life with it.
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by jaciborn(f): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2009
grin[color=#000099][/color] nawaooooooooo
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by ogbongzky(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
the CHAIRMEN of yahoo boyz don full bank na, so this tory aint a surprise, u go fear when u go see banker collecting mtcn for bank na, anyway, thats 9ja 4 u ooo
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Oladimejii(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2009
I no blame the guy joo, Only be say him suppose don ja comot for Nija, !!!
Re: Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Oct 31, 2009
i think there is a need to try and have all accounts attached to a fone number and send record of transaction to that number at all deals, that will prevents monies taken out of the account without their knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Confirm Registeration With CAC / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs / 7 Secrets Of Freelance Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.