Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost (908 Views)

Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari / Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Abuja – The Niger Delta Youth Movement (NDYM), Ondo State chapter, has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for “rebuilding the country’s lost image.’’ Chairman of NDYM Agbejoye Adetoye, via a statement issued on Thursday in Abuja, expressed the movement’s appreciation to the president for his efforts at making integrity and discipline the watchwords of Nigerians.

According to him, these values have eluded many of the country’s leaders and citizens over the years. “It is on record that integrity, discipline and honesty are gradually returning to our public life unlike in the past when impunity was the order of the day.

“The president’s popular slogan, `If Nigeria refuses to kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria’ is fast gaining a strong footing in public consciousness. “The anti-corruption campaign of the present administration has prevented the country from total collapse. “We are grateful to the president for securing the recent release of 21 Chibok girls. We pray that his dream for a new Nigeria will not be cut short,’’ he said.

Adetoye stated that the movement was satisfied with the recall of erroneous nomination of Adetokunbo Ajasin as the Ondo State representative in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) board. This, he said, was because Ajasin’s nomination was against the NDDC Act 2000 and 2001 as amended.

He appealed to the president to let the voice of Niger Delta youths count in the nomination of another Ondo State representative in the board.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ndelta-youths-commend-buhari-for-rebuilding-nigerias-lost-image/

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by agwom(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
If Nigeria refuses to kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by RZArecta(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
You pay a bunch of obscure hooligans to make a statement then attribute it to "Niger delta yoots"

Your brain needs formatting cool

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
RZArecta:
You pay a bunch of obscure hooligans to make a statement then attribute it to "Niger delta yoots"

Your brain needs formatting cool

Bros calm down

The real niger delta youths are talking

Calm down and look for a chilled 1859 it will go a long way

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by Sweetguy25: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
It is on record that integrity, discipline and honesty are gradually returning to our public life unlike in the past when impunity was the order of the day.

Lol.
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by RZArecta(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

[s]Bros calm down

The real niger delta youths are talking

Calm down and look for a chilled 1859 it will go a long way[/s]
slap yourself

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by LoveMachine(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
First IYC. Now these guys? What has caused the sudden change in heart? The ND showing PMB love? 2017 is gonna be an interesting year.
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveMachine:
First IYC. Now these guys? What has caused the sudden change in heart? The ND showing PMB love? 2017 is gonna be an interesting year.

Very interesting one bro
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Then who are these people blowing up pipelines and vandalising oil facilities
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by LoveMachine(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

Very interesting one bro

If we can ever galvanize our collective strength in this country we cannot be denied. I'm praying for better days and restful nights.
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveMachine:

If we can ever galvanize our collective strength in this country we cannot be denied. I'm praying for better days and restful nights.

On point my bro

That's my wish for our generation

Yet unborn

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by Sealeddeal(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Make I no talk because say na Ondo people. Ondo people are Yorubas. They are not Afonja.
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Make I no talk because say na Ondo people. Ondo people are Yorubas. They are not Afonja.

Spotted
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by Izonpikin: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
which niger delta??,...the one i come from or another one
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izonpikin:

The real Guyz
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by Izonpikin: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

The real Guyz
grin grin grin...sarkki you sef... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by LoveMachine(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

On point my bro

That's my wish for our generation

Yet unborn

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by joeprince23(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
The problem is that nigeria has politicied this "nigerdelta" thing,to the extent that some ondo youths will wakeup and start calling themselfs spokesmen for ND youths, mehnnn this is absurd!. Any yoots that no cum from bayelsa,southern delta state,and parts of rivers wey de claim nigerdelta na efulefu yoots... Yes they are clowns
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin...sarkki you sef... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes ooo my bro
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by Izonpikin: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

Yes ooo my bro
we would fight like brothers until we agree...

kudos bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by sarrki(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
we would fight like brothers until we agree...

kudos bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy

100% I agree

Great Guy
Re: N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost by joeprince23(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
no mind them,even we wey be upland rivers people no dey carry ND matter for head e com be ONDO YOOTS

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Victims Of Unity Bank Robbery Attack In Ekiti / Funny Pics: Ondo Kids Campaigns For Akeredolu #actaketi / Recession: Has Anyone Also Seen This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.