Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos (33770 Views)

Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos / Man Dies In Accident On Banex-Gwarimapa Expressway, Abuja. Do You Know Him?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

See as dem don end your career today!

You see why I bin dey tell you make you no dey dodge english comprehension classes that time wey we dey secondary school ba?

You don't seem to know the meaning of "according to the narrator ... Go back to school ...
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
the viviangist2016 na suegbe big time.

You don't seem to know the meaning of "according to the narrator ... Go back to school ...
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by GoodSide: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
nor b pajero
or na pathfinder be dat
looks like a Mitsubishi.

drunk mechanic...shepe tins
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by Funlordjnr: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:

Will you get lost from here?

1 Like

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:

pls spare us. You and your viviangist na big time olodo rabata tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by OkoYibo: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:

Stop advertising your foolishness. Once an editor of a news medium comes across sn error as such as the one highlighted, the proper thing is to add "sic" in brackets.

2 Likes

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Y'all complaining about the Use of English Language ... You don't seem to know the meaning of "according to the narrator" ... Go back to school
... Nigeria is rated a third world country because of people like you!
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
pls spare us. You and your viviangist na big time olodo rabata tongue tongue tongue

Events unveiled that The Yorubas talk before they think ... Am not surprised ... #Ode ... Am tickling you because i know you must display your rubbish lifestyle here ... You must be so so frustrated ... Go get your own stories ... we will actually like to read ... Regards ...
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
OkoYibo:

Stop advertising your foolishness. Once an editor of a news medium comes across sn error as such as the one highlighted, the proper thing is to add "sic" in brackets.

Look at your life people do not quote people again ...?? When you were quoting "oga at the top" you forgot to edit it ... or "na only you waka come" You forgot to edit that one too...?? It pays you nothing to castigate people ... #its all vanity... People dropping heartbreaking comments about Chidinma Okeke's sex tape are just people like you! If she commits suicide ... They will be happy ... I ERR AND YOU DO TOO ...
Lets learn how not damn people. Am not supporting the tape though ... but not the way people like you do! Because from darkness comes light and from light darkness. #Respect I forgot to tell you to edit your write-up too ... TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT IT ... Regards ...
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by AnonymousIP: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Will you get lost from here?

After you ...
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by Juniorbuba(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
eehyah

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by notoriousbabe: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:

Events unveiled that The Yorubas talk before they think ... Am not surprised ... #Ode ... Am tickling you because i know you must display your rubbish lifestyle here ... You must be so so frustrated ... Go get your own stories ... we will actually like to read ... Regards ...
e pain am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by notoriousbabe: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:
Look at your life people do not quote people again ...?? When you were quoting "oga at the top" you forgot to edit it ... or "na only you waka come" You forgot to edit that one too...?? It pays you nothing to castigate people ... #its all vanity... People dropping heartbreaking comments about Chidinma Okeke's sex tape are just people like you! If she commits suicide ... They will be happy ... I ERR AND YOU DO TOO ...
Lets learn how not damn people. Am not supporting the tape though ... but not the way people like you do! Because from darkness comes light and from light darkness. #Respect I forgot to tell you to edit your write-up too ... TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT IT ... Regards ...
your PR is not working,get the fok off tongue

1 Like

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by fkj950ax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Vivian Gist 2016

This is post ought to earn you a ban on NL.

And blaming the person who sent it to you is totally wrong.

As a blogger, it behoves on you to be above board... Editing the post with proper spelling, construction on behalf of your source is important.

If you are the editor of HBR, will you publish as sent...

1 Like

Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by oglalasioux(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonymousIP:

Ok. I'll go back to your school; to ask them to teach you how to EDIT A REPORT or how to QUOTE A REFERENCE before posting, both of which you failed.
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by dongalaxy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
saw that when going to apo today, op allow your grammatical errors to become born again by editing it.
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by oluphilip2008(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
arsenalLUVA:

He saw Buhari running towards the fence...The rest is history.

This your comment got me rotfl. I wish I could give more than one like
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by jackie35(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
VivianGist2016:
A terrible car accident i just witness is on believable, a roadside mechanic on a very high speed hard an accident with somebody's car. Now the car is condemned while noting happen to the driver(mechanic) along gudu maket- games village express way. - From the Narrator

Source http://www.viviangist.com/terrible-funny-accident-along-games-village-express-way-abuja-photos

GOBNGAN!
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by fpeter(f): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
modath:

What's funny about destruction?

Madam, also try make you polish your grammar small biko. It behooves you as a "writer" to have (near) perfect writing style!!! What is "on believable", "noting happen" ?

P.S..Nor try "English is not my language" excuse, if na so, use your native dialect dey write or pidgin...

It baffles me how young children nowadays murder the English language. This is so unacceptable.
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm nawa ooooooo, may God help them
Re: Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos by HERSLEY(f): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2016
modath:

Leave viviangist, when some people are being guided, instead of taking it as cue to improve on their mediocrity, they tend to prefer the tired & over employed abusive crass route ....Chike Obi indeed! Ish!! sad
look whoz talking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CANADA: A Nigerian Family Says They Face ‘Persecution’ If Deported, Beg To Stay / Five Killed As Boat Capsizes In River Niger (Graphic Photos) / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.