Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan (945 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Triton1996(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actor/Producer, Kunle Afolayan is currently feeling the bite of recession and pirates are not even helping matters. He produced a high quality movie which was premiered in Nigeria some week ago, it’s titled ‘The CEO’. It’s one movie that a lot of people really commended, he featured legend actors, including Nigerians, Foreigners, within Africa and Outside Africa and before that movie could be put together, a lot of millions must have been spent, which is true but it’s so unfortunate that the Legend Producer has managed to get little of what he invested. In an interview, He disclosed some things that are really painful to the heart.

In his words ‘’ “It costs a fortune; we are talking hundreds of millions of naira. We haven’t recouped the money and am not sure I will recoup that money ‘cos now the economy is bad and I have said this several times and there is really no point saying it again; but part of the funding for CEO, we got from Bank OF Industry (BOI) and that money needs to be paid back, I think I even have about maybe eight months left to pay back and it’s a bit scary, because I don’t know how I am going to pay it. But I want to believe that somehow, it will get paid. A lot of Nigerians complain about good quality. For you to have good quality it comes with a price and the price is money. Some days ago, Desmond and I were joking and I said to him that I paid the director of my photograph for CEO this amount, and he said to me, Kunle; you paid that amount? That is the budget for a whole film now. So you see, really, sometimes; I think it’s better to play small. But for some of us, who have already made name, you can’t come down and play lower. If you are going to come down on your budget or that, you have to make sure the production value is not compromised or that that thing you are known for is not compromised. But CEO is still doing very well, we are doing the London premiere in October, and it’s going to be in London’’

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/im-scared-i-might-not-be-able-to-repay-the-loan-i-took-to-shoot-my-new-movie-veteran-actor-kunle-afolayan-laments/

1 Share

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Olizey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Okay
Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Okay
Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by BEENUEL(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Kunle Baddest cool...Smellymouth I see you, Dry news no meme to support am? grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by talktonase(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Correct guy! This recession will not embarrass you.Something good will come your way!

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Smellymouth: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=13pt]Kunle Baddest cool...Smellymo..uth I see you, Dry news no meme to support am? grin[/size]

Babaly, This one wen Kunle dey complain bitterly, I wonder weda he wan tell us make we raise money for am..

4 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by BEENUEL(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Babaly, This one wen Kunle dey complain bitterly, I wonder weda he wan tell us make we raise money for am..

[size=13pt] grin, Nah wetin ALAGA ASO ROCK===> Baadash of KATSINA cause, with time everything will be normalise.......Baba how far with that Cucumber stuff nah, I see as u dey advocate for the poor fruit. #istandwithcucumber grin [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by WillOfAPrince(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2016

The man is on his own.
Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Then go submit your house and car key na..
Wetin concern me??

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Smellymouth: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
BEENUEL:

[size=13pt] grin, Nah wetin ALAGA ASO ROCK===> Baadash of KATSINA cause, with time everything will be normalise.......Baba how far with that Cucumber stuff nah, I see as u dey advocate for the poor fruit. #istandwithcucumber grin [/size]

Hahaahahah..

Me and that guy nor fit share the same title oo..

He nor know me,i nor know am..Na just the same religion tie us together..

Babaly, I hear say one country don grant Chi the cucumber Girl asylum.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by BEENUEL(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaahahah..

Me and that guy nor fit share the same title oo..

He nor know me,i nor know am..Na just the same religion tie us together..

Babaly, I hear say one country don grant Chi the cucumber Girl asylum.. shocked

choi! small small Chi the cucumber Girl[/b]don dey become Kim, undecided. Soon Hiptv,Ebony life, will start airing an Reality show[b]KEEPING UP WITH THE OKEKEs grin grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by Smellymouth: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
BEENUEL:
choi! small small Chi the cucumber Girl[/b]don dey become Kim, undecided. Soon Hiptv,Ebony life, will start airing an Reality show[b]KEEPING UP WITH THE OKEKEs grin grin grin .

" Keeping up with the OKEKES.." cheesy grin

The one wen go pain me pass na if nollywood release one new movie titled == Chichi the Cucumber Girl... grin

4 Likes

Re: 'I Might Not Be Able To Repay The Loan I Took For My New Movie” -kunle Afolayan by BEENUEL(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

The one wen go pain me pass na if nollywood release one new movie titled == Chichi the Cucumber Girl... grin [/font]
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After 11 Years Of Dating, Man Proposes To Girl At Same Spot They Met / Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM (snapshot) / Comedian DE-DON Seen Beating Up A Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.