Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" (34954 Views)

Zlatan Bought His Girlfriend A Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift. Pics & Video / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Source - .COM

Nigerian big boy and socialite, Hushpuppi, has made a fresh claim that Nigerian singer, KCee, bought his car on a loan.

The socialite made this claim on a live interview on Instagram with social media star, Oyemykke – the Gucci crooner had at first spoken about celebrities dissing him on social media before he went on to reveal the bombshell on Kcee.

Hushpuppi stated that some Nigerian celebrities who shade him on social media, don’t even have money as they claim to have and said he knows of one who bought his car on a loan.

Then Oyemykke persuaded him to mention names, to which Hushpuppi replied;

Kcee, i have proofs that he bought his car on loan, i will post it on social media.

Watch the video below:

https://instagram.com/p/BfEf_oOBlER/?utm_source=ig_embed

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/kcee-bought-his-car-on-loan-i-have.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by instaTUBE: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by LifeDrama: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2018
But he will pay? Thank God he did not steal the car.

79 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Even if he bought the car on loan, are you the one who's going to pay the money? Yimu cry

211 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by femolacqua(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Wetin be your own? Will you hush in silence for there.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by eleojo23: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Puppy, you are a busybody

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Stethaine: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
And so. How does that concern any body. Too much drinkin paracetamol on another man'standing headache

66 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by damola1: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Is it your buy?

57 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by simplemach(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by MetroBaba1(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
So, Should We Go And Arrest Him?

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
i tot this idiot only sold his scrotum and kidney in Malay,.it seems he sold his brain too grin
kcee has been in d industry as right from when tuface was in plantazion boyz and u now wana say he cant pay for that car. undecided

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by uyams(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Then

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by adaksbullet: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Whot his alway did these rushpupi sef undecided his he the only body in insta? undecided undecided undecided

Whom his known his papa on naija undecided undecided undecided

I im Wait for the day he we crossed hin lane too mine lane angry I we rubbished him on his live ehn, he we never fogerted it on his remain live angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ffome(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
T
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by wonder233: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
LifeDrama:
Bought he will pay?
'but' you mean?

26 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ffome(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Kcee look good with his new hair cut, he should rock that always rather than the dread he use to rock.

Kcee will pay back with time, it's allow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Innobee99(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Loan collected will definitely be paid one day

What's the issue, Hushpuppy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by blessedmeme: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg na wetin concercn Hushpuppi abi na bush puppiee na you go pay the moni

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Onyinye15(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Amebo angry

So somebody cannot loan money in peace again

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kingluqman89(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Hushpuppy be like: Buhari, #BBN and Freeze don make dem forget me.

Lemme drop dis one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by nairavsdollars(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Whats wrong with that? As long as he didnt steal

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by krissconnect(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
This idiot keeps making noise on IG like his life depends on it

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ngwababe(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Hushy pipipi my gee... hahahahahaha
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by FeddysWorld(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
His life and his business. Did he default his loan agreement? Go hush yourself bro... Fake ass niggar.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by KrystosCJ(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Idiot puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Qpetz: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by mamaa88(f): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Rubbish and so?guy get a life

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by BuhariKingdom(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
True. Most of this Celebrity Lives fake life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
how e take come concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by daclint(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Okay, Shey make we fry beans ba

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party / Ugochi Ihezue Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.