Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer (1934 Views)

View This / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by emmayayodeji(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
For a while now ive been a regular reader of the religion section . i must admit you guys(athiest) seem to be making a point but i have 2 questions
1. Am a christian ive been to churches and ive seen the lame work.. How will you explain that?
2. when an individual passes on (dies) what happens to the persons spirit or soul or whatever??
please explain Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by onetrack(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
1) The person was not lame to begin with. You can easily disguise this. I could fake being lame and then be 'healed'. I would like to see these faith healers regrow an amputated limb. They never do this.
2) when you die your 'soul' ceases to exist. You just become what you were before you were born.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by emmayayodeji(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
onetrack:
1) The person was not lame to begin with. You can easily disguise this. I could fake being lame and then be 'healed'. I would like to see these faith healers regrow an amputated limb. They never do this.
2) when you die your 'soul' ceases to exist. You just become what you were before you were born.
waaw but i regularly attent RCCG camp.. are you saying all the miracles are stagged

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by LecciGucci: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
waaw but i regularly attent RCCG camp.. are you saying all the miracles are stagged

Dnt allow ur self to be convinced.
Stand firm on wat u bliv in.. u are in d right track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Deicide: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:

1. Am a christian ive been to churches and ive seen the lame work.. How will you explain that?
Ever wonder why Atheist Wants the Miracle workers to Make An Amputee Limb grow back? U can't Fake or stage it

2. when an individual passes on (dies) what happens to the persons spirit or soul or whatever??
No one Knows what Happen After We Die that's just part of curiosity of Life But from my own understanding i know everything is made up of matter and Energy, Energy can't be destroyed only transformed but what happens to our energy when we die i don't know.

U talked About Soul and Spirit Do u have any evidence of this things Existing??

3 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
You will soon see Christian running into this thread like they called them
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by onetrack(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:

Yes. Do you ever wonder why these miracles are never performed in front of, say, skeptical scientists who would set up a carefully controlled experiment?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
For a while now ive been a regular reader of the religion section . i must admit you guys(athiest) seem to be making a point but i have 2 questions

They are all staged,just like wrestling, and magicians that do tricks,all about care,planning,rehearsal, and a lot of preparations , but no mater what they can't fake an amputee's limb growing

emmayayodeji:

please explain Thank you

When we die,we are death, Cos energy can't be created or destroy but can be transformed (Evolved) from one form to another,in other words we decay, if it makes you feel any better we turn to manure

Please ask as much question as you want,you will get an answer✌

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by emmayayodeji(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

They are all staged,just like wrestling, and magicians that do tricks,all about care,planning,rehearsal, and a lot of preparations , but no mater what they can't fake an amputee's limb growing

When we die,we are death, Cos energy can't be created or destroy but can be transformed (Evolved) from one form to another,in other words we decay, if it makes you feel any better we turn to manure

Please ask as much question as you want,you will get an answer✌
A pastor once prophesied to a barren woman that she will give birth to twins.. and it happened how can that be staged??

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by JackBizzle: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
please explain Thank you

1) Was the lame person an amputee?

2) Nobody knows. But we know that the brain is the mind.....and the brain doesnt survive death.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
A pastor once prophesied to a barren woman that she will give birth to twins.. and it happened how can that be staged??
It nothing but a guess work,just like beting hope this picture below explains it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by emmayayodeji(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
It nothing but a guess work,just like beting hope this picture below explains it
lol na wa ohhh

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by taurus25(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
onetrack:

Yes. Do you ever wonder why these miracles are never performed in front of, say, skeptical scientists who would set up a carefully controlled experiment?
They should go to hospitals simple.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
lol na wa ohhh
similar to if its Good we give thanks to God but if its bad,God knows best,so we still give thanks in all situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by peacesamuel94(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
onetrack:

You sound like an omniscient personality, yet atheists will claim that they admit not to know all, yet you spoke as if you knew the person to the core.

That some miracles are staged does not make it an established fact that miracles don't happen, You don't conclude that everyone steals, because most people around you are thieves, such mentality is very myopic and onesided.

If all miracles were staged then people like Prophet TB Joshua would have been apprehended by now, you mean from 1987 (when he started ministry) up till this very moment he has been fooling Nigerians? No matter how dumb people could be, you can't possibly fool an entire nation for almost 29years.

As a matter of fact, his ministry is not confined to Nigeria alone, his so called "staged miracles" have been taken outside the shores of Nigeria yet the foreigners could not detect his trick.

The truth is this, when something is genuine no matter how criticized it will stand. shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by onetrack(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
peacesamuel94:

No matter how dumb people could be, you can't possibly fool an entire nation for almost 29years.

Many Nigerians are not fooled by this, they just don't say anything against it.

And yes you can fool people for decades. It has been done many times. Joseph Smith, the convicted con artist who founded the Mormons, has fooled people for 170 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by peacesamuel94(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
onetrack:

Many Nigerians are not fooled by this, they just don't say anything against it.

And yes you can fool people for decades. It has been done many times. Joseph Smith, the convicted con artist who founded the Mormons, has fooled people for 170 years.

His being a con artist is your personal opinion of him , and what tangible proof do you have that makes you think he has fooled people for 170 years

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
peacesamuel94:

You sound like an omniscient personality, yet atheists will claim that they admit not to know all, yet you spoke as if you knew the person to the core.

That some miracles are staged does not make it an established fact that miracles don't happen, You don't conclude that everyone steals, because most people around you are thieves, such mentality is very myopic and onesided

If all miracles were staged then people like Prophet TB Joshua would have been apprehended by now, you mean from 1987 (when he started ministry) up till this very moment he has been fooling Nigerians? No matter how dumb people could be, you can't possibly fool an entire nation for almost 29years.

As a matter of fact, his ministry is not confined to Nigeria alone, his so called "staged miracles" have been taken outside the shores of Nigeria yet the foreigners could not detect his trick.

The truth is this, when something is genuine no matter how criticized it will stand. shalom!

Oooooh,who called you inside here,look at the rubbish you wrote above

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by ValentineMary(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
emmayayodeji:
Many of those things are not miracles but fraud. A guy once exposed the fraud of Benny Hinn and how he carefully selects people physically fit to come on stage. Another thing u have to know is the placebo effect. If u take a piece of bread designed like a pill and someone tells u it is a pain killer, it would actually act like a pian killer. Why because u believe it is so ur brain produce the right chemicals for pian killing. So if u believe thag u are lame and u would walk, u might actually work because ur brain believes. But this does not usually last.
please explain Thank you
The sad thing many people canttinagine is being non existing after death. So we invent stories to make us feel good. Where wete we before we were born non existing. And that's how we would be after death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by onetrack(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2016
peacesamuel94:

His being a con artist is your personal opinion of him , and what tangible proof do you have that makes you think he has fooled people for 170 years

He was actually convicted of being a con artist in New York State before founding the Mormon church, so this is not my personal opinion, and it's clear from the history of the Mormon church that it was his own personal vehicle for getting lots of women.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by flamingREED(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Deicide:

Ever wonder why Atheist Wants the Miracle workers to Make An Amputee Limb grow back? U can't Fake or stage it

No one Knows what Happen After We Die that's just part of curiosity of Life But from my own understanding i know everything is made up of matter and Energy, Energy can't be destroyed only transformed but what happens to our energy when we die i don't know.

U talked About Soul and Spirit Do u have any evidence of this things Existing??

Are you aware that after W.F. Kumuyi's prayer, a man whose eye was removed and replaced with plastic started seeing through the plastic?

Internal organs have been recreated.

You know what, a limb growing miracle would one day be performed (it may have been performed).
I hope you people would repent then.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Deicide: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
flamingREED:

Are you aware that after W.F. Kumuyi's prayer, a man whose eye was removed and replaced with plastic started seeing through the plastic?

Pls can i see a video proof of this?

Video proof pls

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Taylorsw1ft: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Lalasticlala come and move this to fp. Let more people see this
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by flamingREED(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Deicide:

Pls can i see a video proof of this?

Video proof pls

Can I see the video proof of how you developed in your mothers womb so I can be sure it's you and no one else.

BTW, try to google the miracle, maybe you may find more than a proof.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by peacesamuel94(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2016
onetrack:

He was actually convicted of being a con artist in New York State before founding the Mormon church, so this is not my personal opinion, and it's clear from the history of the Mormon church that it was his own personal vehicle for getting lots of women.

let's assume you are right, still, that does not mean that his life should be used as the yardstick for rating every other Prophet in the world today.
miracles happen, and I've witnessed them personally and not on a hearsay basis. so the saying that miracles don't happen because the ones you happen to come across were staged is a very generalized point of view.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by onetrack(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
peacesamuel94:

let's assume you are right, still, that does not mean that his life should be used as the yardstick for rating every other Prophet in the world today.
miracles happen, and I've witnessed them personally and not on a hearsay basis. so the saying that miracles don't happen because the ones you happen to come across were staged is a very generalized point of view.

Suffice it to say that I have never witnessed a miracle, and that many claims of miracles have been debunked. I retain the position that there is a perfectly rational, logical, scientific explanation for all 'miracles'.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
peacesamuel94:

That some miracles are staged does not make it an established fact that miracles don't happen, You don't conclude that everyone steals, because most people around you are thieves, such mentality is very myopic and onesided.

Ask yourself first. Has any one done any investigation to know whether his miracles where real or fake, why he doesn't heal amputees(all healers seem to have this problem) Why he doesn't heal famous people with documented diseases like the nigerian Olympic team. I know its hard to believe but it is all fake
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Ask yourself first. Has any one done any investigation to know whether his miracles where real or fake, why he doesn't heal amputees(all healers seem to have this problem) Why he doesn't heal famous people with documented diseases like the nigerian paralympic team. I know its hard to believe but it is all fake
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
flamingREED:

You know what, a limb growing miracle would one day be performed (it may have been performed).
I hope you people would repent then.
Please where is your proof of this miracle or is it just hearsay
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
flamingREED:

Can I see the video proof of how you developed in your mothers womb so I can be sure it's you and no one else.
DNA analysis would confirm that in no time.

BTW, try to google the miracle, maybe you may find more than a proof.
If you look for something hard enough you'll start seeing it, look at a wall long enough and you'll see a face, it doesn't mean its real.
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
emmayayodeji:
Its all fake if it were real they would allow scientific observation, but they can't as it will expose their fraud.

please explain Thank you
When a dog dies where does it go to, have you asked yourself that question before, what about a fly or lion where do they go? The answer would be back to the earth to bring about more life. That is the simple truth, no heaven no hell. An afterlife is simply a human response to fear of death.
Check out this link that helped me break from religion.
http://godisimaginary.com
Re: I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer by flamingREED(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

DNA analysis would confirm that in no time.

If you look for something hard enough you'll start seeing it, look at a wall long enough and you'll see a face, it doesn't mean its real.

So stop asking for video proofs seeing medical analysis have confirmed our miracles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us / The King is Coming! / Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.