Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Hillary Clinton’s Birthday Message To Herself - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton’s Birthday Message To Herself (412 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton In USA Polls / Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton’s Birthday Message To Herself by information1: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hillary Clinton’s birthday message to herself..

October 26, 1947 (age 69 years)

Donald Trump won’t like this at all. #smiles
https://informationengine./2016/10/26/hillary-clintons-birthday-message-to-herself/

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Birthday Message To Herself by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2016
I hate this woman because her entire career has been based on “lies” & they keep on coming because she does it so well.

What is shocking is not that this war-mongering biitch who lies automatically - charges Mother Russia with giving a fvck about her candidacy, but that so many Amerikans (including our chicago-based money-doubling scammer & that jewish fugitive cheesy) are still so brainwashed that even if they don’t believe her, they take the ludicrous allegations seriously. grin

Hopefully, former Bernie Sanders supporters who pledge & proclaim “NeverHillary” will keep to their intentions. grin cheesy grin

I shall, unfailingly, send a congratulatory message to Trump via his email on the 9th of November - Insha Allah! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Birthday Message To Herself by Lucasbalo(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Zoharariel:
I hate this woman because her entire career has been based on “lies” & they keep on coming because she does it so well.

What is shocking is not that this war-mongering biitch who lies automatically - charges Mother Russia with giving a fvck about her candidacy, but that so many Amerikans (including our chicago-based money-doubling scammer & that jewish fugitive cheesy) are still so brainwashed that even if they don’t believe her, they take the ludicrous allegations seriously. grin

Hopefully, former Bernie Sanders supporters who pledge & proclaim “NeverHillary” will keep to their intentions. grin cheesy grin

I shall, unfailingly, send a congratulatory message to Trump via his email on the 9th of November - Insha Allah! grin
Lamentations from a village scum. Hillary doesn't even think you exist in your sewage hellhole. When your Irumole calls you home, I am sure you will go with your hatred and bitterness. I will make a friendly wager with you that come January 20, 2017 , Hillary will be El Presidente of USA. Then you can go jump in the nearest lagoon that you belong in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump:president Of The United States. But What Are His Actual Policies? / 12 Great Things Trump Said After Being Elected US President / OMG! Raw Video Of Russian Ambassador Assasinatn By Man Shouting "Allahu Akbar"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.