Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers (785 Views)

Scam Alert: MTNng Cheap Data Is Fake See Their Reply In Pictures. / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by Globallords(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
It is so alarming and disheartening that one can get robbed any how and at any time by the so-called "Enriching Lifes" Network Provider, MTN Nigeria in this 21st century where competition for market is on the rise.

Could you believe i just got robbed #90 for a service which was reported to cost #50? A service i never activated with my phone.

It is highly a cheat, the *560*1# they launched to show active/pending subscription is never effective. Dial it from now till next year, you wont get to see the active services but yet, you get charged for useless services rendered. Hmm, are you there? @NCCNigeria

How i wish the other Networks are readily available and blazing in my area, i would have dropped this Sh*t for a real Hit.

Have you been robbed before? Kindly support this campaign by sharing!!!
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by iliyande(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twit them and tag ncc
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by JideSM: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Globallords:
It is so alarming and disheartening that one can get robbed any how and at any time by the so-called "Enriching Lifes" Network Provider, MTN Nigeria in this 21st century where competition for market is on the rise.

Could you believe i just got robbed #90 for a service which was reported to cost #50? A service i never activated with my phone.

It is highly a cheat, the *560*1# they launched to show active/pending subscription is never effective. Dial it from now till next year, you wont get to see the active services but yet, you get charged for useless services rendered. Hmm, are you there? @NCCNigeria

How i wish the other Networks are readily available and blazing in my area, i would have dropped this Sh*t for a real Hit.

Have you been robbed before? Kindly support this campaign by sharing!!!

I am sorry you had such experience, please send your number and state when the deduction took place so that i can assist with.
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by Globallords(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
JideSM:

I am sorry you had such experience, please send your number and state when the deduction took place so that i can assist with.

07061067515 is the number affected, The deduction took place just an hour ago. Its soo bad i wasnt even notified, i checked my balance to discover it.
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by JideSM: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks for sending your number, i will provide you with feedback shortly
Globallords:

07061067515 is the number affected, The deduction took place just an hour ago. Its soo bad i wasnt even notified, i checked my balance to discover it.
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by JideSM: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Globallords:

Hello Globallords, I discovered you were charged for a value Added Service from 1390 and 1394 at N50 and N40 respectively. However, this will be resolved. Meanwhile, you have been rewarded with N100 airtime for service inconvenience.
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by Globallords(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2016
JideSM:

Hello Globallords, I discovered you were charged for a value Added Service from 1390 and 1394 at N50 and N40 respectively. However, this will be resolved. Meanwhile, you have been rewarded with N100 airtime for service inconvenience.

Really grateful, there should be a short code to check active subscription, Deactivate unwanted adverts and so on. This will make you serve us better. #Bravo
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by JideSM: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Globallords:

Really grateful, there should be a short code to check active subscription, Deactivate unwanted adverts and so on. This will make you serve us better. #Bravo

Kindly text HELP to 2442 to activate Do Not Disturb (DND) service on your line to manage VAS code sms on your line. I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by Globallords(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks, for i am satisfied now!!!
Re: MTNNG - Robber Of Innocent Subscribers by maxpayne22: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2017
thanks for sharing FarmaRoot Apk

(1) (Reply)

Lg G3 Bootloop / OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone / How Much Is Huawei Ascend Mate 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.