Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? (16378 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2009
rhymz:

@redsky
It's obvious that U ve a problem with light-skinned pple.It makes no sense to say sb is not realy pretty but for their colour as if it is mutually exclusive,that arguement does't hold water cos it's all part of the parkage that makes them pretty.Can U as well say geny would ve luk'd prettier if she were'nt dark-skinned when realy to many her smooth dark skin is part of the features that makes her more appealing,point is,all these are integral,they add up to give U the total package.
And what abt her mouth if I may ask?abeg die it! If U fink Rita lukz local then Funke Akindele lukz wat? Abeg na mannerism we go take judge that one no be her mouth or her skin,may be U fit say her yansh next!
She might not be as fine as beyonce but trust me she's way above your usual averag and I can bet too that she's outta your league,prove me wrong if U disagree.

wow - i'm light skinned so how do i have a problem - i do not know many nigerian actresses so can't comment on others. the reason i picked rita is cos of the over exposure she gets in Nigeria (whenever i travel i see her everywhere). my husband works in the industry and has met her on many occasions and thinks the same thing as me (does he have bad belle as well?) . i merely asked the question - i personally think ini edo is finer, i'm sure many people will disagree but are we not all entitlied to our own individual opinion.

na wah o, i admire rita to be honest cos she is making her money and if the majority of people think she is fine then i guess she should ride that boat until a younger and finer model takes her place. all i am saying is that i don't understand the hype

ok let me put it like this - cheyrl cole is pretty but i don't think she is all that - if not for the money she has to make her look glamorous then i doubt she would get theh exposure she gets

as for acting ability i really enjoy her movies but all i'm saying is that when someone is very exposed it does make people wonder what is so fantastic about this person

for example again - brad pitt is ok but he is not that.

must everyone think the same?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2009
@@@@REDSKY, Forget it!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Foluke4me: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2009
Redsky,nw u don open up,vomit d tin wey vex u eeh,its obvious uve bad bello 4 ACHALUGO NWAYIN i.e beautiful RITA. Nw ure talkin,u said ur husband is in d industry i.e if ure marid to him yet? I even thot ure a guy o,hw wil u feel if a fellow woman uses part of ur body to yab u? Y Rita,a beautiful girl 4 dt matter,dt even guys respect 4 her great sense of fashion,nt to talk abt girls,so tey usay she local. Ure jst beefing Rita,maybe ur guy liks her or she is givn u complex,better stil ure inferior compared to her,maybe na okrika u dey even wear,so tey na cut nd sew full ur wardrobe,if nt any correct human being no say Rita head FOKASIBE,so tey even Nigerians livin abroad nominated nd voted 4 her as d BEST DRESSED ACTRESS! If ure in any rivalry relatinship wt Rita talk jeje,cos dt guy in contest,respect her than u. MY FRND,SHUT UP! URE D REAL FAKE+LOCAL+UGLY KOKOLET,ITS BETA UDNT REPLY AGAIN,COS IM READY 4 U,IWIL YAB U DIE. Yeye Redsky,pirated human being lik u,ur type full Aba,4 onitsha market.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2009
rita does not know how to dress oooo
no Nigerian actress gets best dressed.
well she might be the best dressed among all of those fashionless trolls.
or maybe she is the best dressed Nigerian actresss.
but in terms of best dressed Nollywood CELEB in general, she cant even make top 20, abeg!
cut all this rita this and that.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Foluke4me: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2009
Anoda fake human bein,i no get ur time.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2009
@@@@Foluke! U dey vex oooo. Redsky, i suggest you just hut your trap because if you get caught by a wounded Lion catch, uhhn, i can't predict what will happen to you oo.
@@@@Redsky! Just forget it. You have nothing to say, you are just wild "Like a baboon under the moon" U don't have anything good to contribute to the progress of a fellow human being like you and it so sad that you are not the only one in it, your husband too? Yeepa! I wonder what the Kids would turn out to be!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2009
Who the Bleep is THE-AMAKA abi na THE-MODAFUKA he or she be?? You better leave here and face your shit packing business squarely, this is not where you parke you car. Group of un-progressive elements trying to playa hate because they fucking SUCK like the Japanese girl's pussy-cat i wanted to do last night after the Halloween party at Club 98!!!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2009
Foluke4me:

Anoda fake human bein,i no get your time.
who is another fake human being? cause people dont agree with what you think?
go back to the first page and look at the leopard coat with those ugly white disco/ go-go dancer looking shoes.
tell me she is fashionable.
thats even the same disgusting outfit she wore to collect her "best dressed" award.
can you imagine?
among all the naija ACTRESSES she might be the best, most of them cant dress anyway.
but when it comes to naija CELEBS in general she is nowhere near the best, thats just the truth.
there are a TON of naija celebs that look fab everytime they step on the red carpet, rita, not so much.

anyway let me stop hating oooo.  tongue
*rolls eyes*
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2009
bjmighty:

Who the Bleep is THE-AMAKA abi na THE-MODAFUKA he or she be?? You better leave here and face your shit packing business squarely, this is not where you parke you car. Group of un-progressive elements trying to playa hate because they fucking SUCK like the Japanese girl's womanliness-cat i wanted to do last night after the Halloween party at Club 98!!!
just because someone does like something or doesnt agree with someone doesnt mean they are hating.
Rita cant dress, simple as that.
she is a celeb and her job is to be up for criticism.
thats part of the territory.
rita is not all that, in my opinion.
so all you rita dogs, BACK OFF!!
you are barking up the wrong tree.
now GO FETCH! tongue
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Foluke4me: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2009
bjmighty,u be correct,a beg talk more senses to d modafuca, redsky nd amaka fit be sister o,bad belle family,dem no get HANKALI lik hausa,s wil say, I NO GET AM 4 SENSE!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2009
i dont understand nigerians.
the word hater is old and retired.
when someone expresses their view and you dont like it, the person is a hater.
i said rita overall was okay.
she is overrated.

anyway compare her in dressing and red carpets to other naija CELEBS and not actresses but general naija celebs. she cant even hold a candle to them.
but anyway sha.

before you know it i will be called a hater if i say John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu is ugly.
na wa oooo, rita dogs, oya bite me!  tongue
my opinion, right?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by sjeezy8: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2009
rita dominic looks so disgusting

like really
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

rita dominic looks so disgusting

like really
lmao!!
before you know it, them go call you hater or bad belle too
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2009
see map here!! like becomrich would say. lol
so this is the rita dominic?
abeg!!! spare me undecided

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2009
@@@@THE-MODAFUKA, I f you think the famous celebrities, Rita Dominic and John Okafor that we all know are not good looking, then could you please produce or create your own RD and J.O. If you think the word hater is outdated, then what if i call you a new generic version of the Devil, the greatest hater!
Home and abroad, we all know Rita is at the top of her game and doing everything possible to keep it on top but infamous people like Redsky and The-Modafuka will will never be satisfied. Ohn! sorry, you are famous, yes! you are, you are very famous on Nairaland, especially for exhibiting your foolishness on every thread. When i came on NL, someone told me to be weary of you (The-Modafuka) but i thought they had something personal with you but now seeing is believing, i don confirm am, you need the urgent service of Pastor King to be delivered from your devilish spirit!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2009
boooo hooo
stop crying. lol
cause someone doesnt have the same opinion as you? okay.
keep licking her ass.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2009
there are FAR better nigerian actresses that i would rather slob on than this ash tray.
PLEASE SPARE ME!!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by sjeezy8: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2009
she looks like a shapeless pig
That brown outfit looks hideous on her eww

she looks SO low class
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2009
also i hate when people say "someone told me this and that"
cut the lame bullshit stories!

sjeezy8:

she looks like a shapeless pig

she looks SO low class Nigeria has to increase its standards of classiness and beauty
NOOOOOOO OOOOO
you are making a big mistake.
they will call you hater and bad belle.
lolol

these people pointing the finger are bad belles themselves.
they dont even know good from bad in naija.
when they see common rita dominic they start jumping up and down and wetting and shtting their pants.
sheesh. undecided
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by sjeezy8: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

also i hate when people say "someone told me this and that"
cut the lame bullshit stories!
NOOOOOOO OOOOO
you are making a big mistake.
they will call you hater and bad belle.
lolol

these people pointing the finger are bad belles themselves.
they dont even know good from bad in naija.
when they see common rita dominic they start jumping up and down and wetting and shtting their pants.
sheesh. undecided

she sooo nasty i hate seeing her for real, but i think she can act tho THATS IT
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2009
her acting is okay, i cant watch two movies with her back to back like other nollywood actresses sha.
like i said i think the smoking is really killing the little beauty that she has left.
no amount of makeup can hide the effects of smoking.
and its killing her body too.

GOSH!!! she is the primary example of reasons NOT to smoke.
everyone please learn from her. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2009
@@@@@THE-MODA4KA, REDSKY AND SJEEZY8, Visit this link, http://www.jamati.com/online/film/rita-dominic-dancer-actress-nollywood-star/
Read all the comments posted there and then read this particular comment by someone "PRIENCESS" I wanted to ask if you guyz are related or if you are from the same mother because the poster is not different from you, the same "Water-brain" and trend of exhibiting foolishness!! Just check out everyones comment ans see how your fellow sister spoil the name of your family, if she wasn't digging Rita then why would she ever visit her page in the first instance. Am not very good at arguing with fools because people from a distance won't be able to tell who is who so am signing out of here. I wish you good luck in your foolishness exhibition careers! I'd buzz you if i got a job for you and your other blood sister in that link or if your other family members too are interested in the job, let them join you with similar comments on this thread while am gone! Remain foolish till Jesus returns

!!!! PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2009
ive seen that pic before.
i didnt even read the rubbish you wrote, im looking at the pic.
and ive seen over and over again people saying she bleached from that pic, to her recent pics.
so by pulling up that pic you wanna get me started on the infamous bleaching topic. lol
that picture is even the worse sef!!
i posted the best pics of her, lets make due with those.
its like bringing out the old embaressing family album of old pics.
please lets not do that here.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2009
to all the people insulting me and others with the same view all i can do is LMAO - nigerians are too much - maybe its they way ur educated i dont know for unna but what i know is that u guys insulting me and amaka and others are starting to sound like wild animals. do you think everyone on this earth finds angelina jolie, beyonce, naiomi cambell , tyra fine no - does that now warrant insult.

if somebody makes themselves famous this is what they have to deal with - its all part and parcel of the job, its not just about winning awards and getting million naira contracts. i'm sure u guys are fully signed up members of the rita dominic fan club more grease to ur elbow.

i didn't even post her picture but the ones you guys have posted proves my point. she is not all that - she has beautiful skin i will give her that - those are the kind of calfs women should be showing not the ones covered in mosquito bites so that one i will give her - but if u guys can't see what the smoking is doing to her mouth - i think its time u went down to specsavers and got an eye test.

i'm not hating on anybody and even if i am then for ur dear rita that is a good thing cos i believe that in life if you don't have haters u are not doing well enough - my haters are my motivators to do well so that it will be killing them inside - so if rita has haters trust me - she is doing very well.

NONSENSE
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MsZee(f): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2009
U know the truth? If she is "NOT REALLY ALL THAT" then you wont have started a whole tread for her.
You know what that means? U are scared that u aint who she is, not even in ur next life.

U only diss someone cos he/she is better off than u are, so u do what they call, Character Assasination.

@ The Amaks; did I just hear you call her "Ash tray" This clearly defines and sums u up.
better be careful what u type sometimes.

Rita is a nice girl, if not she won't be getting all these flows she is getting. cool
Besides while u are here hating and crying, she is happily smiling at the bank and looking sweetest to make u go ,

u better get a life! and quit hating on successful people. tongue

how many of ur goals have u acheived so far in life apart from hating peeps? angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ms Zee:

U know the truth? If she is "NOT REALLY ALL THAT" then you wont have started a whole tread for her.
You know what that means? U are scared that u aint who she is, not even in your next life.

U only diss someone cos he/she is better off than u are, so u do what they call, Character Assasination.

@ The Amaks; did I just hear you call her "Ash tray" This clearly defines and sums u up.

Rita is a nice girl, if not she won't be getting all these flows she is getting. cool
Besides while u are here hating and crying, she is happily smiling at the bank and looking sweetest to make u go ,

how many of your goals have u acheived so far in life apart from hating peeps? angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ms Zee:

You know what that means? U are scared that u aint who she is, not even in your next life.

how many of your goals have u acheived so far in life apart from hating peeps? angry angry

now i know why there are so many unemployed graduates - people don't know how to comprehend and evaluate things.

I'm not hating.

I'm not dissing her, i started the topic cos i see a lot of buzz about her and i don't think she is all that

i have already said she is raking in her millions so what is ur own

if any of u "real" haters had a brain u could deduce from my write ups that i actually like this women and admire her but don't think she is all that.

if you want to be in the public eye then this is what u get. do u honestly think Rita is loosing sleep over this topic i started - if u do ten u all are bigger fools.

people are entitled to their own opinions - u guys complain there is no democracy in Nigeria no freedom of speech - u come on here and stifle others of the same thing.

nonsense and rubbish. its people like u that give Nigerians a bad name. if you can't see it then ur not that smart.

u think she is the best thing since sliced bread i don't - thats life get over it and say something intelligent
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ms Zee:

typical reply.
OMG, nigerians sha.
bush people, learn to let people have opinions.
seriously nollywood has a long way to go if they are calling the likes of rita one of their best.
GOSH! where is nollywood sef?
rita aint bad but she aint one of the best. this is the lady youre drooling over?
shaaaaaaaaa
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MsZee(f): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ redsky 1
Did u just say "unemployed?" can u count how many posts u ve made here? defo tells who is unemployed
if she is NOT ALL THAT, then let me ask u; ARE U ALL WHAT? Or what have u contributed to this country's image?
Am not even expecting an answer on that.

@ The Amaka
u know what sis, most of the threads I ve seen ur replies about people, u always use the word "local"
pls hunny how "international" are u?
and did u just say where is nollywood? this also tell me u are the one that is totally LOCAL.
Cos if u had ever in ur life travel out of the shores of this country u will know what nollywood is.

I CHALLENGE U BOTH, IF U THINK U ARE BETTER THAN RITA, THEN PROVE IT SUCKERS! LETS SEE U THEN angry

STOP HATING AND LOVE UR OWN
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
don't hate cos I'm getting paid to sit at home.

yes i said unemployed - did i say u were unemployed - boy i don tire for these stupid people.

if u want die on this thread insulting me and amaka - i have said my own

RITA is not all that if u want to continue this thread so be it.

ur very stupid if you don't understand the point i am making about having an opinion - are u a freeking robot?

I DIDN'T WANT TO DROP MYSELF TO YOUR LEVEL BUT IT SEEMS THAT IS THE ONLY LEVEL YOU UNDERSTAND

as for international yarns - stop bad belling people maybe if u had seen more than MM2 u wouldn't show how uncivilised u truly are.

WHO IS MY OWN - RITA ABEG MY FAMILY IS MY OWN WHICH ONE IS THIS AGAIN

NONSENSE
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
DUH!! i know nollywood is the third largest blah blah
but as far as the actors and actresses go, NO WAY!
just because nollywood is the thrid largest doesnt mean they have quality movies and quality actors.
of course they are the third largest, they spit movies out every week!!
but seriously nollywood has a long way to go if we are here drooling over common rita dominic.
sigh. . .
if you pay me $1,000 to like rita, i can try and pretend.
sheesh rita dogs, stop barking.
what is this woman doing for you? even if we "talk trash" about her thats part of her territory.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Foluke4me: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2009
redsky,by nw,u suppose don tire 4 ds ur fake talk abt millionare babe,big girl nd correct chic rita dominic,ure obviously the umemployed pson here,if nt,hw can u ?wake up nd start vomitin rubish abt a wonderful actress lik rita dominic?Ist u said she is nt al dt,sory u dt ure all ds,show ur face.Secondly,usaid she is local,u dt ure ure internationa,show ur logo,3rdly,usaid ur mouth is ds,ur grandmama mouth is dt, nw usaid,she is smokin,wich one be ur own sef?are u her moda? wot is wrong wit smokin? oyinbo,s smoke,y is smokin a big deal wit african women? na she get her body,u nko stop fornicatin? stop fuckin ur local husband i.e if ure actually marid lik u claim. If i see any of ur stupid post again,wil knock u off big time. YEYE GIRL,ASHAWO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo: In Africa, The Girl Child Has No Place And Value / Runtown Wins Eric Many As Court Issues Restraining Order / Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.