Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (3486 Views)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2016
D

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D by mii4u(f): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Why are some pple trying so hard to avert the truth? Well only the gullible ones will fall for this

4 Likes

Re: D by chiefolododo(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2016
For creating this topic,you are a false prophet

6 Likes

Re: D by raphieMontella: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2016
if jesus was really coming as the authors of the new testament said... And god doesnt want people to go to hell.. Then he'd have come back in the first century..

But its all hogwash! From a book of fiction.

5 Likes

Re: D by sekundosekundo: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Lennycool post=50570995]
You came late.
Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2016
chiefolododo:
For creating this topic,you are a false prophet

Prove it
Re: D by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2016
mii4u:
Why are some pple trying so hard to avert the truth? Well only the gullible ones will fall for this
If only it were truth. The end time signs are on a decline
Re: D by chiefolododo(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Just because it is not happening around you doesn't mean it is not happening at all ,Dont lead people astray
DeSepiero:

Prove it
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2016
nice Thread!

"Myth should be taught as myth, fable as fable and mircales as poetic fantasies.
To teach superstition as truth is horrifying, the mind of a child accepts them and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy will he be freed of it."

-Hypatia of Alexandria

Hypatia was brutalized, raped and her skin frayed before being killed by a Christian mob and parishoners of Cyril

her limbs were later burned to ashes

Cyril is a saint today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Christ is already here grin.

This thread is hogwash cheesy

wink
Re: D by felixomor1: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Just yesterday u were on fossils and evolution

Today you have become expert on Jesus' prophecies all of a sudden.

Same u that probably once claimed Jesus never existed.

Mschewww, SMH

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
The end time signs are long over due,

Maybe Jesus is just gathering more Candidates for hell
Re: D by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
Christ is already here grin.

This thread is hogwash cheesy

wink
And what about the apocalypse is that here too
Re: D by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Mschewww, SMH

Again I never said the bolded rather I said his miracles were fantasies added to the Bible.
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

lol that guy is insane, he gives dates for his imaginary Jew's coming and fails woefully in the process, even his fellow "Christians" agree that he needs psychiatric evaluation, he shouldn't be taken serious

just look through his threads; Otem at least makes a bit of sense

4 Likes

Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Again I never said the bolded rather I said his miracles were fantasies added to the Bible.

lol, you should know that guy is the king of strawman

2 Likes

Re: D by zzzzy: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
nice Thread!

"Myth should be taught as myth, fable as fable and mircales as poetic fantasies.
To teach superstition as truth is horrifying, the mind of a child accepts them and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy will he be freed of it."

-Hypatia of Alexandria

Hypatia was brutalized, raped and her skin frayed before being killed by a Christian mob and parishoners of Cyril...

Cyril is a saint today.
so who enslaved these people and made them Christians
Re: D by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

The Revelation? Yes! grin
Re: D by felixomor1: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Do u have evidence of how they were added?
Re: D by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, you should know that guy is the king of strawman
Tell me about it. He has repeated that same trash in another thread and given time will do so again.
Re: D by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Do u have evidence of how they were added?

Yeah because its not the first time something akin to fantasy has been added to the bible.
The visit of the three wise men, resurrection, virgin birth all these things are in religions older than Christianity so it must have been copied, even the mass census that drew Mary to Bethlehem never happened, because the romans keep very good records and they can attest to it. So if these could be added to the bible what makes you think others aren't.
Re: D by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Revelation? Yes! grin
I don't get you. Explain
Re: D by MrPresident1: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Lennycool:

I don't get you. Explain
Re: D by promise10: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Mschewww, SMH

That guy, @lennycool, is soooo deluded as a matter of fact!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

That guy, @lennycool, is soooo deluded as a matter of fact!! grin grin grin grin

Again i never said it. Please provide an unmodified quote if I did.
I've read the history of Jesus, and I agree that he existed, but like most historians I believe his adventures are mixed in with fables.

"What is more impossible? That the laws of nature was annulled for an instant or that a Jewish woman told a lie."
Re: D by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

And is now that hour or is it coming?
Re: D by promise10: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

[size=25pt]SEE A LAIR OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [/size]grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Hey bro, LIE MORE!!! [/size]
Re: D by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

And is now that hour or is it coming?

Matthew 13:13
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

grin
Re: D by promise10: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Again i never said it. Please provide an unmodified quote if I did.
I've read the history of Jesus, and I agree that he existed, but like most historians I believe his adventures are mixed in with fables.

you just a shameless lair!!

the bolded up there is a serious lie, that makes me wonder how your personality will look like.

The below is your claim on jesus!! now tell me when you believe he existed!!

see the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/3365199/jehovah-omnipresent-where-it-when/3#49621959

Lennycool:

Didn't you read my earlier post. History hasn't agreed on the existence of Jesus. There is no reliable proof that he ever existed. So what's you argument. Check the web.

he made this assertion in page 3 where @Doctoralien quoted him on his lie.

Bro, next time, don't just lie because you have no moral compass!!
Re: D by Deicide: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
How can Someone that Never Existed Come From where Abeg?
Re: D by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

Matthew 13:13
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

grin
grin grin therefore I speak to them with logic, but they see not, and hear not and neither do they understand.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

you just a shameless lair!!

the bolded up there is a serious lie, that makes me wonder how your personality will look like.

The below is your claim on jesus!! now tell me when you believe he existed!!

see the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/3365199/jehovah-omnipresent-where-it-when/3#49621959

he made this assertion in page 3 where @Doctoralien quoted him on his lie.

Bro, next time, don't just lie because you have no moral compass!!

And these where my words to doctoralien. Stop lying for Jesus
Don't twist my words. The bible is a fictional book, God is fictional, and hence he did not kill anyone as he is madeup(imaginary). Hope you get me now. Jesus's existence is accepted but not his miracles or supernatural stunts, just as most works of fiction incorporate the real world with fantasies, so does the bible, the ancient tribe known as the Israel created God and incorporated things in their life to him. God and everything done by him is made up. There, hope I'm clear. This will have to be continued tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! / How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.