Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43491 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by help3852: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
In the last 3 years, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church AKA Believers Loveworld Nation has reiterated on several occasions that Jesus is Coming Soon.

During the International Cell Leaders Conference ICLC in 2014 for the church ministers and leaders, Pastor Chris shade more light on the glorious coming of our Lard and Saviour Jesus Christ as he was moved to tears.

In the message, he pointed out the ministers that the reason the gospel must be preached is because Jesus is coming again.

In his words, he added,

”Prepared your life, Jesus is coming again for a church without a spot, wrinkle or any blemish, a church that is Holy and Un-defiled, a Church that is living and walking in Faith …”

Jesus is Coming, Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acb5RyqGmvY

During the last Global Communion Service, Pastor Chris re-emphasised on the second coming of Jesus and admonished the brethren to take it seriously as the Lord is coming sooner and the world is very close to the end.

He also announced that he will share a full message on the second coming of Jesus, the signs fulfilled, what is expected of Born Again Christians and how they should live prepared.

For there is no other name given among men, by which a man can be saved, except the name of Jesus. The Gospel must be preached.

copied from http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/jesus-is-coming-soon-pastor-chris/

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by eezeribe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
He is now the advocate for Jesus.something we have been hearing since childhood.
I think he should prepare for the coming of Jesus christ by reconciling with his wife.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
U wont see all those haters here. If its blackmail now u will see dem rushing.
And those who keep ranting prosperity preachers bla bla bla wont also see dis. Blind men everywhere

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by kufre2010: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
i know make i go pack my clothes. i here say they wil blow the trumpet from the chines satelite that was lunch yesterday. no make i no hurry before them go finish reading names of 1billion+ chinese come enter india then usa. e go take time before them reach naija.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by johnydon22(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
People has been saying that for more than 2000 f**cking years and these people include Jesus himself, peter and paul and pretty much every important character in the new testament and then through out the medieval times.

further more we hear that sh*t like literally everyday from Christians around the world. Now Pastor Chris says it and suddenly it becomes News?

what makes that more special or how does pastor Chris saying it make it any less bullsh*t? undecided

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

ask yourselves; Do they really believe what they preach?

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Even so come Lord Jesus...

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

ask yourselves; Do they really believe what they preach?

Raking money into where?
So you cannot see the spread of his message around the world.

He recenly had a ministers conference and youth camp with attendees from every known nation on earth... over 200.

Who does that? You think that's normal?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Raking money into where?

His bank account of course, where else. Your house?

So you cannot see the spread of his message around the world.
Oooh for God sake who is talking about that shiit

He recenly had a ministers conference and youth camp with attendees from every known nation on earth. Who does that? You think that's normal?

so?

- does this change the fact that he didnt say anything new as this post carries

- or that he is raking in millions everyday?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:

His bank account of course, where else. Your house?

Oooh for God sake who is talking about that shiit

so?

- does this change the fact that he didnt say anything new as this post carries

- or that he is raking in millions everyday?

Wetin you sabi?.... I leave you to other blinded folks who consume such fallacies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by johnydon22(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Wetin you sabi?.... I leave you to other blinded folks who consume such fallacies.
which one is the fallacies?

doesnt he make millions?

yes or No?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
which one is the fallacies?

doesnt he make millions?

yes or No?

He does receive millions, but does not steal church money. Besides, he is a big giver....the biggest I know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by johnydon22(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

He does receive millions, but does not steal church money. Besides, he is a big giver....the biggest I know.
your case is now officially closed grin

Jesus is coming soon but he is busy receiving millions that are totally unneeded once jesus comes again..

**thinking out loud** "do they really believe what they preach?

Uuuuuhm but that's none of my business shaaa

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
your case is now officially closed grin

Jesus is coming soon but he is busy receiving millions that are totally unneeded once jesus comes again..

**thinking out loud** "do they really believe what they preach?

Uuuuuhm but that's none of my business shaaa

He is a righteous man whose heart is towards God and kingdom expansion. Thats the reason he will never know lack.

12 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Of what use is such wealth, if not for establishing God's kingdom in men's hearts?

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by johnydon22(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

He is a righteous man whose heart is towards God and kingdom expansion. Thats the reason he will never know lack.
you are not? grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes, sure.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by FolakemiAguda(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okay Pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ChappyChase: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
I've been hearing that since I was a kid! cool cool

10 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ChyOmaa(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
He that has ear let him hear...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Flexherbal(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
I hope to make HEAVEN smiley

13 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I hope to live eternally even though I'm not worthy

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well, undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why is this news? Does he have the date?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Been hearing that shi* since the day I was born...
It's no news and it's not a prophesy sir

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
We all hear things for a length of time.... doesn't make what is true untrue does it? cool

Maybe when the reality of it strikes.... humankind will understand. smiley

Many wanna see then believe next right? They shall have their wish wink

ChappyChase:
I've been hearing that since I was a kid! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's not clear what exactly the OP is trying to achieve with this post.

People are FREE to believe whatever they want... and of course bear the resulting consequences.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okay it's no news

I have 450$ Payoneer Abeg...

I can help u make payment online

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mistake ....

Who wan buy this space ?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Adeoba10(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Commando ni
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by 0b10010011: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Big Lie!

Coming where?

Even if he is coming, he will be coming too where he was crucified and made such promise.

I never buy Range Rover and Mansion for Banana Island and u telling me his coming soon.

Why pastor no talk am when he be pauper?

Delusion!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / The First Monotheistic Religion In Nigeria: Igbe Religious Movement / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.