Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews (2632 Views)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx / How Much Will It Cost To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Screen / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Please guys what do u think of Samsung Galaxy J7. I want to buy it tomorrow and I need genuine reviews on it. Don't want to regret getting it because it's quite expensive.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by orlaryhincah(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Check Gsmarena.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Check Gsmarena.com
I just need honest reviews from people using Samsung J7 already.. Not just an online advert
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by orlaryhincah(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
KafohVee:

I just need honest reviews from people using Samsung J7 already.. Not just an online advert

You will get anything you want there
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
orlaryhincah:

You will get anything you want there
Ok dear.. Thanks
This is actually my first post on this forum. Tnx for being the first person to talk to me on this forum.. *smiles*
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by orlaryhincah(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2016
KafohVee:

Ok dear.. Thanks
This is actually my first post on this forum. Tnx for being the first person to talk to me on this forum.. *smiles*

Welcome. This link would help.

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j7_(2016)-reviews-7870.php
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
I personally don't appreciate Samsung J series.
I've once handled a friend's J7 and I honestly prefer my Samsung S4 to it.

OP; Incase you don't know, Samsung S series are Samsung's Best Flagship Phone. That J7 is expensive for nothing (to me), I'd rather use that huge money for Samsung S5.

How much is it anyway.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Samsung Galaxy j series are expensive piece of junk. Poor processor, low ram, average camera, the only thing its got is the Samsung branding. Why would u spend 96-100k on a phone with 1.5gb of ram and poor 720p display, no NFC and gyro. Unless u are talking about galaxy j7 2016 which is scarce in Nigeria and will cost u around 150k. Still too expensive for a phone with 2gb of ram and 720p display.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
greenhulk:
Samsung Galaxy j series are expensive piece of junk. Poor processor, low ram, average camera, the only thing its got is the Samsung branding. Why would u spend 96-100k on a phone with 1.5gb of ram and poor 720p display, no NFC and gyro. Unless u are talking about galaxy j7 2016 which is scarce in Nigeria and will cost u around 150-170k.

Samsung J series and Note series are utter junks.

Anything worth buying in Samsung is their S series. S4,S5,S6,S7.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Largas:

Did u just say note series are junks? Tell me that's a mistake. S series are their flagship phones, note series are for people who want more than just a flagship phone. There's no other phone on the market that match samsung galaxy note series. Or did u just type that because of the problem with the note 7?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Did u just say note series are junks? Tell me that's a mistake. S series are their flagship phones, note series are for people who want more than just a flagship phone. There's no other phone on the market that match samsung galaxy note series. Or did u just type that because of the problem with the note 7?

Yes. Because of the Note 7. Multiples of Samsung Notes 7 exploded across the world. Maybe it's just the Note 7 that was a flop but the Note 7 answers Note hence my conclusion LOL.

In all, I prefer Samsung S series, they are slender and sexier than their Note counterparts.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by olanreyman(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Walai this guy saying note series of Samsung are junks na big olodo...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
olanreyman:
Walai this guy saying note series of Samsung are junks na big olodo...

Whether you disagree or not, it doesn't dispute the fact Samsung Note explodes.

That's bad market.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seriously, I'm currently using s4.. I love the 5.5 inches display on j7 and I heard j7 battery life is better than s4... Unless you can recommend any other nice 5.5 inches display phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Romancer(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
KafohVee:
Seriously, I'm currently using s4.. I love the 5.5 inches display on j7 and I heard j7 battery life is better than s4... Unless you can recommend any other nice 5.5 inches display phone
go for the A series instead. my 50cents

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Largas:

Yes. Because of the Note 7. Multiples of Samsung Notes 7 exploded across the world. Maybe it's just the Note 7 that was a flop but the Note 7 answers Note hence my conclusion LOL.

In all, I prefer Samsung S series, they are slender and sexier than their Note counterparts.

Not enough reason to call the galaxy note series junk... U realize before note 7 there was the original galaxy note, note 2, note 3, note 4 and note 5. All great phones. Again there's no other phone as powerful as the Samsung galaxy note series, from the hardware to the display and then the s pen which u can never find on any other phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by adegoks1234(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
KafohVee:
Please guys what do u think of Samsung Galaxy J7. I want to buy it tomorrow and I need genuine reviews on it. Don't want to regret getting it because it's quite expensive.....
A colleague of mine was in the same dilemma a couple of months ago. She actually wanted to get the Samsung j5 but opted for the j7 because despite both having similar specs, the latter had a much bigger screen. From what she told me and from what I know, I think the j7 is a wonderful phone. She said in the event the phone got stolen or misplaced God forbid, she would get it over and over again. So, you wanna get it? Get it. The only downside is the price. I think it's a little bit overpriced but that's Samsung for you.
And for those bashing the note series, there is really not much I can tell you unless you've actually handled one. I have used the note 3, and it was a beautiful experience. The note 7 was just an unfortunate rarity, and despite the explosive nature of the phone, it was considered one of the best in the market.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
adegoks1234:
A colleague of mine was in the same dilemma a couple of months ago. She actually wanted to get the Samsung j5 but opted for the j7 because despite both having similar specs, the latter had a much bigger screen. From what she told me and from what I know, I think the j7 is a wonderful phone. She said in the event the phone got stolen or misplaced God forbid, she would get it over and over again. So, you wanna get it? Get it. The only downside is the price. I think it's a little bit overpriced but that's Samsung for you.
And for those bashing the note series, there is really not much I can tell you unless you've actually handled one. I have used the note 3, and it was a beautiful experience. The note 7 was just an unfortunate rarity, and despite the explosive nature of the phone, it was considered one of the best in the market.
Much love dear... Tnx a lot
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can't wait to receive my j7 tomorrow and surely I'll talk about my experience a week from now.. Hoping for the best tho

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by tikkykay: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
KafohVee:
I can't wait to receive my j7 tomorrow and surely I'll
talk about my experience a week from now.. Hoping for the best tho

I love the phone for a lady...would fit and suit u.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by phranklyn92(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
another explosion waiting to happen grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Unlimited22: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Largas:

Are u mad ni? Note series are junk? Please go for a mental checkup asap.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by ollah2: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
phranklyn92:
another explosion waiting to happen grin

Ur mum will soon be back from work, u had better make dinner prior to her arrival
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Unlimited22: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Not enough reason to call the galaxy note series junk... U realize before note 7 there was the original galaxy note, note 2, note 3, note 4 and note 5. All great phones. Again there's no other phone as powerful as the Samsung galaxy note series, from the hardware to the display and then the s pen which u can never find on any other phone.
U didn't even put note edge. Walahi d person u quoted is high or crazy or both.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unlimited22:

Are u mad ni? Note series are junk? Please go for a mental checkup asap.

Some of you are uncouth and type like educated motor park touts.

The shame is on you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Abdstrakt(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
greenhulk:
Samsung Galaxy j series are expensive piece of junk. Poor processor, low ram, average camera, the only thing its got is the Samsung branding. Why would u spend 96-100k on a phone with 1.5gb of ram and poor 720p display, no NFC and gyro. Unless u are talking about galaxy j7 2016 which is scarce in Nigeria and will cost u around 150k. Still too expensive for a phone with 2gb of ram and 720p display.

All these entry level specs for close to a 100k?
And someone opened a thread to say Tecno phantom 6 & 6+ are over priced.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Largas:

Some of you are uncouth and type like educated motor park touts.

The shame is on you.
At least I'm educated. Wish I could say the same for you.

(1) (Reply)

Google Acquires Quickoffice Mobile App / Tecno 8h Custom Recovery / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.